news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-11-2005, 11:52 PM   #136
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: The official Pro Wrestling thread.

You think Triple H is the only talented wrestler nowadays in the WWE? lol He's good at giving long winded, boring promos, and holding other wrestlers back because of his influence. Raw has been more entertaining lately without Gonzo H on it.

Jaywoods, didn't you see my post already about Brock Lesnar? lol

I'm not sure who the Boogeyman is. lol I wasn't paying too much attention to that segment. At first, I thought it was another advertisement for the Boogeyman movie. lol I'll try and find out who it is.

By the way, it was cool to see Matt Striker in the Angle Invitational tonight. I used to watch Striker wrestle for the PWF in my hometown, just about every month at the PWF shows.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 01:49 AM   #137
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The promo that aired during RAW was for "The Boogeyman" Marty Wright. Wright, the Tough Enough contestant who lied about his age, was also the heel that got laughed at in last week's infamous OVW incident.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:11 AM   #138
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

lmao at hardy. damn that was some real shit.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 10:07 AM   #139
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
The promo that aired during RAW was for "The Boogeyman" Marty Wright. Wright, the Tough Enough contestant who lied about his age, was also the heel that got laughed at in last week's infamous OVW incident.
haha got any pictures of him in OVW ?

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 01:21 PM   #140
netscape check two
N.I.

I don't have any pictures of him. But I did read that article last week in which Jim Cornette(trainer for OVW) went off on a wrestler. A wrestler that was training in OVW laughed at the Boogeyman character, who was portraying a heel. Cornette got really pissed that this wrestler was laughing at a heel, and he yelled at him a lot, and was acting like he was going to slap him and stuff. Cornette was then fired by the WWE. I'm wondering how corny this Boogeyman character will look like. lol It sounds like a character that would have been wrestling in the 80's-early 90's. lol

Yeah, Matt Hardy is back in the WWE, and they are using the real life storyline into a worked storyline.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:45 PM   #141
jaywoods27
Veteran Member

jaywoods27 grasshopper

no I did not see your post check two. There are alot of posts on here but I'll have a look
jaywoods27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 02:20 PM   #142
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
I don't have any pictures of him. But I did read that article last week in which Jim Cornette(trainer for OVW) went off on a wrestler. A wrestler that was training in OVW laughed at the Boogeyman character, who was portraying a heel. Cornette got really pissed that this wrestler was laughing at a heel, and he yelled at him a lot, and was acting like he was going to slap him and stuff. Cornette was then fired by the WWE. I'm wondering how corny this Boogeyman character will look like. lol It sounds like a character that would have been wrestling in the 80's-early 90's. lol

Yeah, Matt Hardy is back in the WWE, and they are using the real life storyline into a worked storyline.
Sounds like another Repo Man

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 09:01 PM   #143
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman

G.O.A.T.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Liquidswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 08:46 AM   #144
Godess
Banned

Godess grasshopper

whoopz
Godess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 12:41 AM   #145
netscape check two
N.I.

I know the Matt Hardy thing is part of the storyline, but it's pretty stupid of the commentators saying that a 'fan' was attacking Edge. Like they don't recognize that it's Matt Hardy. lol

Any predictions for this Sunday's Pay Per View?
Old 07-20-2005, 01:08 AM   #146
TerroristTY
Vivid Laser Eye Guy

TerroristTY grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to TerroristTY

just gotta say....the Benoit vs Regal match on Velocity was possibly the match of the year....
Old 07-21-2005, 04:35 PM   #147
netscape check two
N.I.

The UPN Channel will not let the Hassan character back on their channel at all now. So, I guess either the WWE will have to come up with a different gimmick for him, or send him back to Raw. I think they should keep the Hassan gimmick, and send him back to Raw.
Old 07-21-2005, 04:51 PM   #148
Definitive X
Now known as Defcee

Definitive X grasshopper

^^^I say that if he's not an Arab, don't let him on the show...keep the character, give it a different wrestler...the character was played by a guy named Mark Magnus--NOT ARAB. Therefore, UPN is extremely justified...

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
=Akrobatik
Definitive X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 04:52 PM   #149
netscape check two
N.I.

Do you even know why they are kicking him off the show? It doesn't have anything to do with the character not being Arab. lol
Old 07-21-2005, 05:48 PM   #150
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

repo man had the illest laugh yo...