news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-29-2008, 01:40 PM   #1501
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

I still can't understand how they are allowed to call this stuff "wrestling" It is not wrestling! It is a fighting soap opera for men. I used to wrestle in high school so I know.
Obviously, people enjoy it but it shouldnt be called "wrestling"
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 01:46 PM   #1502
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
is big show back or just for W.M?
I think hes fully returned.

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 03:28 PM   #1503
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

True, but maybe they should give the high school wrestling a new name instead. Cause that has a lot less people who enjoy watching it.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 07:51 AM   #1504
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wrestling is for faggots. grow up, homos

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 11:35 AM   #1505
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
True, but maybe they should give the high school wrestling a new name instead. Cause that has a lot less people who enjoy watching it.

no one cares about high school wrestling

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 10:36 PM   #1506
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Anyone catch Destination X? I thought it was a good PPV. All the matches we're good, surprisingly Eric Young and Kaz VS. Black Reign and Rellik was good too.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 11:14 PM   #1507
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

no but here are the results from angymarks.com

Written by Stevie J.

My apologies we were unable to do live results tonight as I had a previous commitment. Nevertheless you'll surely want to know what happened during tonight's Destination X PPV so read on to see what happened!
TNA Destination X PPV Results
Mar. 9th, 2008 - Norfolk, VA

* LAX d. Motor City Machine Guns & Rock'n'Rave Infection (#1 Contender's Match)
Since I would have been happy with any team other than Hoyt & Rave winning this is a perfectly acceptable result. This will all be a downer if LAX get their shot at the Impact taping tomorrow night and are promptly jobbed back to nothingness.
* Black Machismo {C} d. Petey Williams (X Division Title Match)
Sounds like a decent enough match aside from a clusterfuck finish with interference from Steiner, on top of the Canadian Destroyer no longer being a finisher (Machismo kicked out before three). I'll see it at some point I'm sure. Apparently Williams and Rhaka Khan had a big argument afterwards.
* Kaz & Eric Young d. Rellik & Black Reign
I'm not sure how to take this news but apparently after being a chickenshit on TV for the last month Eric Young decided to become a SUPERHERO and save the day for his team complete with theme music. In my head I'm picturing Nick 'Eugene' Dinsmore in his final WWE days wearing the inside out underwear and cape.
* Awesome Kong {C} d. Gail Kim & ODB (TNA Knockouts Title Match)
The right woman won. If you go by star ratings most people are saying this was 3.5 and up which given the three women who are in it doesn't surprise me one bit. If I have one and only one reason to pick up the DVD later this year, this will be it.
* Curry Man & Stone Cold Shark Boy d. Team 3D (Fish Market Street Fight)
Apparently Brother Ray chased a snack cake on a fishing pole dangled in front of his face. If that doesn't tell you everything you need to know about this match nothing will. The crowd is said to have enjoyed it, even though they got whacked with a few fish in the process.
* Robert Roode (with Payton Banks) d. Booker T (with Traci Brooks)
Since I predicted the feud would continue on the AngryMarks.com Pro Wrestling Podcast this doesn't surprise me one bit. I hereby nominate this feud to go all the way to Slammiversary. When Banks goes overboard with the "loser's woman gets ten lashes" stipulation Sharmell comes out to make the save and whups everybody in sight!
* Rhino d. James Storm (Elevation X Match)
Judging by the description this was not good, and last year's Elevation X wasn't that great to begin with. The big finish was Rhino kicking Storm off and him taking an ass first bump through a waiting table. EMT's (real or kayfabe who the hell knows) immediately carted him off.
* Unlikely Alliance (Joe, Nash & Cage) d. Angle Alliance (Styles, Tomko & Angle)
Joe finally gets his revenge after two losses to Tomko by tapping him out to the Kokina clutch for the finish. Now that he's "broken" the Angle Alliance he can move on to challenging Kurt Angle at Lockdown for the TNA World Title.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:59 PM   #1508
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Anyone ever watch "The Heyman Hustle"? Funny shit. Search it at YouTube.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:47 AM   #1509
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

Who saw Big Show toss Maywheather like a rag doll??????.......lol.......

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

NY_Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:57 AM   #1510
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_Mami View Post
Who saw Big Show toss Maywheather like a rag doll??????.......lol.......
Lmaooo yeah I seen that. The look on Mayweather's face was priceless.

LOL@ Triple H going to make Orton and Cena team up to fight the whole Raw roster next week.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:35 PM   #1511
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Who won the triple threat for the championship anyway?
Old 03-11-2008, 02:24 PM   #1512
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

Jeff Hardy suspended for 60 days, fuck!

So much for him winning MitB and then the title at Wrestlemania, wonder whos gonna win now?

Jeff fails another test and hes fired, he better be careful cause it would be a shame to see him go, especially at this stage in his career.

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:19 PM   #1513
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so who is going to replace him in the money in the bank match?

if he is not in it i hope the gold standard wins it

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 06:07 PM   #1514
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Damn it Jeff.. told ya'll.. that boy got some demons.

And LOL @ Big Show tossing Mayweather that shit was hilarious.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:43 PM   #1515
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

oh man thats some bullshit, after all this i think jericho should get a chance at the title