news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-29-2008, 07:27 PM   #1576
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
I actually cant stand Orton, so I'm glad HHH is champ. I like the champ situation right now HHH, Undertaker, and Kane, I cant remember the last time I liked all the champs.

P.E.A.C.E.

i hate orton he thinks he's the "tom brady" of wrestling when he just comes off way too arrogant and very imature plus he sucks as much as a wrestler just like John Cena does and Triple H is better "wrestler" period

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:56 PM   #1577
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
i hate orton he thinks he's the "tom brady" of wrestling when he just comes off way too arrogant and very imature plus he sucks as much as a wrestler just like John Cena does and Triple H is better "wrestler" period
Thats the same reason I cant stand him.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:38 AM   #1578
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why did the ecw announcers leave b4 the last match?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:47 AM   #1579
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Isn't it Orton's gimmick to be arrogant though? I don't like his character much. Though I'm just saying that heels do tend to be arrogant sometimes.

When Gonzo H gives another one of his long, boring 20 minute promos to open Raw with, then Regal should stop the show again.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:51 AM   #1580
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Isn't it Orton's gimmick to be arrogant though? I don't like his character much. Though I'm just saying that heels do tend to be arrogant sometimes.

When Gonzo H gives another one of his long, boring 20 minute promos to open Raw with, then Regal should stop the show again.
Nah, but I've read where he's that way in real life and the push that they gave him made it worse. A lot of people said backstage he's an asshole and everything, but who knows maybe he cleaned up his act I don't know.

I don't care about the character like theres some heels I love like Carlito, Santino Marella (funny as fuck!), but Orton just has that vibe to him, its just like John Cena the way he vibes with his character is annoying to me.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 11:45 AM   #1581
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so I hear the undertaker was stripped of his title on smackdown this Friday

Old 04-30-2008, 07:16 PM   #1582
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

Quote:
Nah, but I've read where he's that way in real life and the push that they gave him made it worse. A lot of people said backstage he's an asshole and everything, but who knows maybe he cleaned up his act I don't know.

I don't care about the character like theres some heels I love like Carlito, Santino Marella (funny as fuck!), but Orton just has that vibe to him, its just like John Cena the way he vibes with his character is annoying to me.

P.E.A.C.E.
GONZO h THATS funny i havent heard that one in years.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 09:00 PM   #1583
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

P.E.A.C.E.
i heard that too about Undertaker but i hate orton he's just so arrogant cuz he's 3rd generation wrestler. and john cena needs to learn to wrestle slightly better allot vets have expressed this in magazine articles such as bret hart. i remember reading article on a wrestling website where they asked him about thoughts on the wwe then and now and some guys he likes and dislikes he mention triple h was good wrestler, etc. great article.

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 08:06 PM   #1584
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Any news on Rey Mysterio? Do any of you guys like lucha libre
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 06:15 PM   #1585
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

its alright i just dont like that 3 on 3. why cant it ever be one on one. I heard mistico is one of the best wrestlers in the world. whats better emll or AAA.?
Old 05-04-2008, 06:28 PM   #1586
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ooh man i say aaa man. but i like wrestlers from both federations. the main reason i like lucha libre is because well its more fast paced. nobody wants to see a wrestler what 5 minutes before he perform a grapple, to me thats nonsense. but majority of my favorite are luchadors

rey mysterio, psicosis/psychosis(or whenever he calls himself), juventud guerrera, dr. wagner, ultimo dragon, little dragon, dragon kid, vampiro, cibernetico, mr. aguila.

im just kinda pissed that these guys dont get the same exposure as someone in tna or in wwe
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:57 AM   #1587
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
ooh man i say aaa man. but i like wrestlers from both federations. the main reason i like lucha libre is because well its more fast paced. nobody wants to see a wrestler what 5 minutes before he perform a grapple, to me thats nonsense. but majority of my favorite are luchadors

rey mysterio, psicosis/psychosis(or whenever he calls himself), juventud guerrera, dr. wagner, ultimo dragon, little dragon, dragon kid, vampiro, cibernetico, mr. aguila.

im just kinda pissed that these guys dont get the same exposure as someone in tna or in wwe
i actually love grapplling and also armlocks and submission holds, thats why dean malenko is one of my all time favorites
Old 05-11-2008, 11:58 PM   #1588
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

i didnt even know that tna had a pay per view but here are the results, they came from angrymarks.com:

Written by Stevie J.

TNA Sacrifice 2008 PPV Results

* Deuces Are Wild Quarterfinals: Team 3D defeated Sting and James Storm; Brother Devon pinned James Storm after Sting tossed Storm off the top turnbuckle through a table.

* Deuces Are Wild Quarterfinals: Rhino and Christian Cage defeated Booker T and Robert Roode; Rhino pinned Roode after a Gore. Booker lays out both men with a chair afterwards to turn heel.

* Deuces Are Wild Quarterfinals: Latin American Xchange defeated Kip James and Matt Morgan; Hernandez pinned Kip James after Matt Morgan accidentally hit a bicycle kick on James.

* Deuces Are Wild Quarterfinals: AJ Styles and Super Eric defeated BG James and Awesome Kong; Styles pinned James with a roll-up.

* Welcome to the TerrorDome match: Kaz defeated Jimmy Rave, Johnny Devine, Shark Boy, Curry Man, Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, and Consequences Creed.Kaz won by climbing out of the cage and thus became the number one contender to the TNA X Division Championship and took Kurt Angle's place in the TNA World Heavyweight Championship match (Angle is out due to injury).

* Deuces Are Wild Semi-Finals: Team 3D defeated Christian Cage and Rhino; Brother Ray pinned Rhino after hitting him with a kendo stick.

* Deuces Are Wild Semi-Finals: LAX defeated AJ Styles and Super Eric; Homicide pinned Styles after Hector Guerrero reversed the pin, switching from Styles pinning Homicide to Homicide pinning Styles.

* TNA Knockout Makeover Battle Royal: Gail Kim defeated O.D.B., Traci Brooks, Christy Hemme, Velvet Sky, Salinas, Angelina Love, Roxxi Laveaux, Rhaka Khan, and Jacqueline. Gail Kim won by climbing the ladder and grabbing the contract, so Roxxi Laveaux had her head shaved. Gail Kim receives a TNA Knockout Championship match.

* Deuces Are Wild Finals: LAX defeated Team 3D to win the TNA World Tag Team Championship! Hernandez pinned Brother Devon after a frogsplash. VIVA LA RAZA~!

* Triple Threat Match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Samoa Joe {C} vs. Scott Steiner vs. Kaz

Kurt Angle was injured in Korea last week, and was taken out of the main event during the beginning of the show. Jim Cornette announced during the show that the winner of the Terrordome match would take Angle's place, thus Kaz is in the triple threat tonight. Results forthcoming. SAMOA JOE WINS AND RETAINS THE TNA CHAMPIONSHIP. Steiner threw Kaz out to the floor, Joe hit Steiner with an enzuguiri and a muscle buster then pinned him for three. Said to be a good match on the whole.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:11 AM   #1589
hectis
Vic

damn that sucks no kurt angle how long is he out for

Old 05-12-2008, 01:19 AM   #1590
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

I've slept on TNA for a LOOOONG time (only peeped a few of the X Division matches, but that was back in 2003). But, given the fact that most of my favorite wrestlers in the WWE are either dead (Benoit,Guerrero,etc), retired (Hart,Rock,Foley,etc), or in TNA (Angle,Christian,etc) I had no choice seeing as how much of WWE disinterests me at this point (only people I care for in that promotion are Michaels,Edge,Matt Hardy,CM Punk, Benjamin, Rey and Jericho).

I have to say, after downloading about 10 of their PPVs over the last couple of weeks from the last year and this year, color me impressed. Even the women's division is interesting in TNA.

Anyone else feeling TNA more than WWE these days.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote