news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-14-2008, 10:40 PM   #1666
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

right and it was only to job to todays top stars

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 11:54 PM   #1667
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

here's the results for Summer Slam taken from angrymarks.com

Written by Stevie J.

We're covering SummerSlam LIVE tonight beginning at 8:00 PM EST, 7 Central so be sure to visit the website and refresh the results page as often as you like for the updates!

In the category of the Best Host of the WWE Free-For-All, some jerkwad whose name was never even mentioned. Seriously. The guy on the PPV preview took an envelope out of his own jacket, said "And the winner is... ME" and somebody threw him a tiny little trophy. He thanked the "Academy" and Howard Finkel before the camera panned away to one last preview of the Hell in a Cell match. Our PPV starts NOW!
The following trailer has been approved for all audiences by Raw, Smackdown and ECW. "No Hollywood stand-ins, no second takes. It's the biggest blockbuster of the summer - SummerSlam! And it's coming, RIGHT NOW." Vickie cackles. Edge destroys Mick Foley. Edge tips over Vickie's wheelchair and vows to take her down to hell with him. And now, Street Kings presents WWE SummerSlam! Jet Flare Black blares over the air as 15,997 are live from the Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN. Six years in the making, Batista will take on John Cena. JBL looks to strengthen his portfolio by beating the champ CM Punk. Triple H takes on the 7 foot 3, 420 pound Great Khali.All of this and our opening match too!
* Jeff Hardy v. MVP
Good ol' J.R. can't resist saying that Hardy gets a "Michael Phelps-like welcome" as the camera pans around to all the Hardy fans popping for his entrance. After he gets in the ring we pan over to see Tazz and Ross at the announce table, right before MVP's pyros go off and he heads ringward with the 305 chain swangin from left to right. Ross professes to not know what "off the hook" means and says he'll ask Tazz later. MVP tries to give Hardy a running high kick right as the bell rings, Hardy avoids, MVP gives chase and a second attempt lands his boot on the ropes, so Hardy yanks him out to the floor to beat him up then throws him back in for a two count. Scoop slam and a flying leg drop for another two count. Ross notes the "unique enigma" known as Jeff Hardy has not wrestled at SummerSlam since 2001. MVP finally gets a rope break as Hardy was working his arm. Now it's Hardy with kicks to the gut and elbows to the face as Lil' Naitch insists they get out of the corner. Hardy whips MVP across and charges in but MVP catches him flush with a snap belly to belly suplex for two. The replay looks even nastier with Hardy's legs getting tied up in the suplex. MVP grounds Jeff to work him over and we get a close-up of the rubber bands in his braided hair, and of the juggalo and his hatchet warrior sign sitting ringside. Hardy tries to escape and MVP grapevines the leg. Hardy finally gets a rope break but MVP just gets up to stomp and kick at him. Hardy tries to go to the apron for a springboard but MVP smashes him in the face when he tries to go airborne. The beatdown continues and Hardy is put into a tree of woe, with MVP bouncing his head off the canvas.
Hardy fights his way out of a powerbomb attempt and snaps MVP's head and neck to the canvas. MVP mule kicks Hardy in the chest as he tries to jump onto Porter. MVP covers Hardy and gets two. He prepares to charge Hardy and again Hardy counters and hits his neck into the canvas. Russian leg sweep and a cradle with legs for leverage gets a two count for Hardy. MVP tries to pick up Hardy but he counters into a sunset flip for two, then hits the whisper in the wind. SWANTON TIME! Shelton Benjamin is on the outside and Hardy decides to wipe him out instead, which costs him when MVP rolls out of the way of the swanton. MVP does a running driveby kick to the head and makes the cover for three. WINNER: MVP.
Tazz puts over the idea that it was "Jeff's risk taking" which indeed cost him the match with MVP, which is what Porter has been saying about Jeff all along. I can't be mad at the result - this was a good three star match and definitely sets up a rematch in the feud. Santino and Beth Phoenix interrupt Maria explaining the intergender match backstage. "I'm doing just great, thank you for asking. The tabloids, they call us Glam-arella. It's a phenomenon." Maria: "A phenomenon just like your UNIBROW." Santino: "Thank you for noticing! It drives the Glamazon crazy. But enough about my manscaping!" Enough indeed, but a funny segment all the same.
* Mickie James {C} & Kofi Kingston {C} v. Beth Phoenix & Santino Marella (Intergender Winner Takes All)
Mickie and Kofi come out first in that order. Our announce team for the second match on the card is Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole. Lawler tries to claim the place is electric for Kofi Kingston but as for myself I think they're all "standing" for James. Santino and Phoenix come out together to Santino's "La Vittoria E Mia." Santino's wearing a singlet like a weightlifter - perhaps he's feeling a little self-conscious about the Glamazon being stronger than he is! Beth and Mickie start off the match. It's all Beth early until Mickie dropkicks the leg and boots her in the face for a near fall. Santino tags in and tries to work over Mickie, which backfires comically as he gets monkeyflipped through the air before Mickie tags in Kofi. More comedy as Santino bails to the outside, Kofi teases a suicide dive, and Santino jumps into Beth's arms for protection. The heels finally take control and cut off the ring with quick tags, each working over Kofi. Santino before applying a chinlock: "HOW ABOUT THIS AGAIN!" Kofi struggles. Santino: "C'MON REF, RING THE BELL!" Man he's too much. Kofi finally escapes and tags in Mickie. Mickie dropkicks Santino off the apron, hits Beth with a 'rana, and does a flying Lou Thesz press for a near fall. Santino hits the ring for the save and Mickie gives him a DDT for the trouble. Unfortunately (or in my case happily) this enables Beth to chickenwing her and slam her for the three count. EXACTLY AS I PREDICTED - BETH PICKS UP THE WIN FOR HER TEAM! NEW WOMEN'S AND INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION: THE GLAM & SLAM CONNECTION.
Santino rides her shoulders up the ramp, holding up both titles, as we go to replay footage of them picking up the win, then return to see she's put Santino down and they are both celebrating at the top of the ramp with their belts. Promo for "Twist of Fate: The Matt & Jeff Hardy Story" playing all month on PPV before we go back to Lawler and Cole at commentary, throwing to a promo package for the feud between HBK and Y2J. Shawn teases retirement in the footage.
* Shawn's Big Announcement

Shawn Michaels makes his way down to ring in a sportcoat, with his lovely (and man do I mean LOVELY) wife Rebecca at his side. Shawn: "First of all, I wanted to come out here and thank everybody who has supported us through this difficult time. Let's get right to it. I recently, had an appointment with my doctors for a re-evaluation of my eye. Due to complications with my eye, compounded with knee and back surgery, and the other countless injuries I've had with my career, his recommendation to me and to us was to walk away." Loud booooo. "Now ultimately he said it was my decision. And, after talking it over with Rebecca and my family, we've decided for the first time in my professional career, it's time for me to heed the doctor's advice and walk away." Another BOOOOOO. "I want you to know I have had a wonderful career and I regret nothing. I came here in 1988 and I can remember my first SummerSlam. From that one to this one, each and every one of you gave me the opportunity to be the Heartbreak Kid, the main event, the icon, the Showstopper - even Mr. WrestleMania. I've also been known for some other things, such as the guy who screwed Bret, and as the guy who formed D-Generation X. I innovated the ladder match, I'm the guy who lost his smile, and I'll forever be known as the guy who retired Ric Flair. I now have the opportunity to be known as something else - full-time husband and father." Applause. "Ultimately this will not be a popular decision but I know it's the right one. So from the bottom of my heart I want to thank..."
Cue Jericho's music. He's looking very dapper in a suit and tie, but not at all happy. He's glaring at Jericho as he comes down to the ring with a mic in hand. Jericho shakes his head. "No." Shawn: "Excuse me!" Jericho: "You heard me, I said no. You can't go out this way. I won't let you go out on your own terms, that's not going to happen. You're leaving this business because of me and I want you to admit that to my face right now." HBK: "If you have even the SLIGHTEST amount of human decency you'll get out of this ring right now." Jericho: "No. I'm not leaving until you admit it's not your doctors or your family or anything else. You need to admit what I did to your eye ended your career. You need to admit it to your family. You need to admit it to me because I deserve to hear it. I've earned the right to hear you say I put you out. I want the last moment of your career to be you looking at me, saying Chris Jericho put you out for good. It doesn't matter, all of your accomplishments, all the championships you won and fans you made. The epitaph for your life will read Shawn Michaels, the man who was forced to walk away from wrestling by Chris Jericho." Shawn: "Okay Chris, I'll admit it. I'll go home and tell them the reason I can't wrestle any more is because of the actions of a vile, worthless, selfish human being. Do me a favor though, go home and sit YOUR wife and kids down, look them in the eye, and tell them that daddy will never, EVER, be Shawn Michaels." Loud H-B-K chant.
Oh shit! Rebecca was trying to pull Shawn away as he and Chris got nose to nose, Jericho reared back for a punch, Shawn ducked and Jericho CLOBBERED Rebecca! Even if he pulled the punch, Rebecca is selling it like a million bucks. Jericho is walking away, stunned, visibly upset at first, but second by second you can see a cold emotionless pall drawing over his face. He backs up the ramp as a stunned and angry Michaels looks on, and the crowd boos Jericho's actions. More officials run down past Jericho as he backs up the ramp to the gorilla position. Shawn cradles his wife as officials try to pull him away so they can check on her. She's finally helped to sit up and the crowd roars with approval at seeing she's okay. We get a replay of Jericho loading up a hard right just as Shawn was starting to walk away, him avoiding it again, and Rebecca getting walloped. Rebecca is slowly and carefully helped to the back.Shawn takes off his sportcoat so he can help her down the steel steps. Lawler and Cole are speaking very little, and entirely in hushed tones. Rebecca keeps rubbing her jaw, and Lawler says her lips are all swollen up from the punch. In fact, they are - so either they loaded up something in them while she was laying down or Jericho really did drill her. We go to Todd Grisham and Matt Striker at commentary previewing their lone title match of the evening.
* Mark Henry {C} v. Matt Hardy (ECW Championship Match)
Hardy comes out first to a raucous pop, much like his brother got earlier. Henry comes out looking confident and strong. We get the big title match introductions from Tony Chimel before the match begins. Hardy gets a Twist of Fate right away, hooks the leg and makes a cover, but Tony Atlas grabs Hardy's leg to pull Matt out! The ref calls for the bell. MATT WINS BY DISQUALIFICATION IN A SHITTY FINISH.
Jeff Hardy comes out to attack Tony Atlas and gives him a swanton on the floor. Henry comes out of the ring and tries to attack Hardy, but the Hardy Boyz double team him and give him a double suplex on the floor! They hit the ring and Jeff Hardy's music plays as the crowd pops, with Atlas on the outside getting up slowly. Tony Chimel finally makes the announcement. I hope you didn't get up for a leak or to make some popcorn between HBK's segment and this match, because if you did you probably would have missed the whole thing. We go back to Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler on commentary, we see CM Punk warming up backstage, and then go to a video package for the champ.
* CM Punk {C} v. JBL (World Heavyweight Championship Match)
Lilian Garcia is our announcer for this match. JBL comes out in his stretch limo with the bullhorns on the front. Remember kids, JBL = EPIC FAIL~! There are a lot of CM Punk signs and Pepsi logos in the crowd at the Conesco Fieldhouse. There's also someone who think he's Batman, and another guy who thinks he's one half of Run-D.M.C. (the Darryl McDaniels half). The ref takes a cue from DREAM, points at both men, and then points at the timekeeper to ring the bell. JBL pushes Punk into the corner with his bulk and the ref calls for a clean break. Bradshaw starts to punch away at Punk and then puts him into a side headlock. Punk ducks a clothesline, hits a few kicks, does a flying elbow into Bradshaw's face, knocks him out of the ring and then does a suicide dive to the floor! JBL thrown back in for a crossbody and covered for one. JBL knocks him down with a shoulder and it's time for Bradshaw's heat segment. Long slow minutes go by with Bradshaw's "smashmouth" offense on display, including whipping Punk hard into the turnbuckle, and putting him into a reverse bear hug. Lovely.
Time literally grinds to a halt when JBL is on offense, and I should know - I sat ringside for 20 minutes of it to open Judgment Day here in Omaha. At least the crowd keeps cheering for Punk to make a comeback, which he finally does get with a running knee and a bulldog. When Punk tries to pick up JBL for a Go 2 Sleep though he sells it as though Bradshaw injured his ribs too much, drops the challenger, and said challenger levels him with a clothesline. JBL drops beefy elbows on him for about a minute then covers him for a near fall. Punk tries to get a cover off a headkick to no avail. Punk tries to springboard off the ropes and is caught in mid-air for a slam and another near fall. Bradshaw tries to hit the ropes for a clothesline from hell but Punk leaps up to kick him in the face coming off the ropes. Somewhere along the way the knuckles of Punk's right hand got bloodied up, and he's also got some sort of scalp laceration bleeding through his hair to boot. Bradshaw once again hooks the leg for a near fall. Bradshaw tries to hit a clothesline again, Punk ducks and picks him up and HITS THE GO 2 SLEEP FOR THE CLEAN PIN! PUNK WINS! PUNK WINS! PUNK WINS! WINNER AND STILL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: CM PUNK.
We get a long post-match celebration in the ring, Punk's on top of the world, and we see highlights from the match (including the noggin knocker which split his head open when JBL's head collided with his) before going to a highlights package for Triple H v. The Great Khali.
* Triple H {C} v. The Great Khali (WWE Championship Match)
Justin Roberts is our announcer for this title match, and Great Khali is the first man to enter as good ol' J.R. puts him over as a man with an 85 inch reach, size 18 boots, and "much like you Tazz a sixty inch waist." They note that Khali won the world title once before in a 20-man battle royal and that he's the most popular sports entertainer in his native country of India. Runjan Singh stands with his man in the ring as The Game's music plays and the fans come to their feet. I love how the spinner belt has become the official title now, even though Cena hasn't worn it for ages and it never even spins any more. Tazz describes Triple H as being one step ahead of you in the ring at all times. Probably doesn't hurt that he gets to read the script and know what's happening on page two before page one's even done. Smarky comments aside I'm looking forward to this match, as apparently is my cat Tango since he just pwnzered my hands before parking at my feet to watch the telly.
We get the big announcement, the bell rings, and Triple H stares up at his opponent. He goes for a pedigree early but Khali blocks it and his a big tree slam. He throws up his arms in celebration like the match is already over, and signals for Hunter to get up to be finished off. Khali puts Hunter's head in a vice grip, Hunter aims a well placed kick at his midsection to get free and chops down one of Khali's legs. Khali rolls to the outside for a breather, Hunter gives chase, and Khali catches him with a BRAIN CHOP before throwing him chest first into the security wall. Mickie Henson gets to 7 on a 10 count before Khali steps over the ropes and back into the ring, where the Punjabi Punisher drives one elbow after another into his face. "His offense may be bowling shoe ugly, but it's very effective." Cthulhu bless J.R., he calls it exactly like he sees it (and often exactly how it is, as in this case). Body slam, leg drop, cover for a near fall.
Triple H finally gets his comeback with a facebuster that knocks Khali into the ropes, where he gets his arms tangled up Andre the Giant style. Or... maybe this isn't the comeback. Hunter charged in and Khali put a big boot in his face. As Khali gets free Triple H recovers and tries to go for a pedigree, but Khali elevates him over the ropes to the floor for a 7 foot 3 tall backdrop. Hunter recovers again and drags Khali to the apron, then snaps his leg into the ringpost. Ref starts his count again and as Hunter starts to run the apron to attack Khali, the Great One chops him hard in the chest to level him. Khali gets back in the ring and puts Hunter into the vice grip again. He sinks to his knees briefly but manages to recover, kick Khali in the gut, hook both arms for the pedigree and roll Khali over for three! WINNER AND STILL WWE CHAMPION - TRIPLE H.
Damn, that match wasn't nearly as much of a trainwreck as I was hoping for. I mean don't get me wrong, it could have been much worse, and with Khali in the ring it probably couldn't have been much better, but a colossal cluster would have in some ways been more entertaining. As it was Trips got the most out of him that he could and probably got a ** match out of the affair. It was - there. Not horrible, not brilliant. Just there. Trips celebrates in the ring for a long time before we go to a Cena and Big Dave video package.
* John Cena v. Dave Batista (Six Years in the Making)
The camera pans the crowd as Cena's music hits to show everybody rising to their feet, and there's a loud pop when he finally hits the ramp. Cena seems pumped up by the crowd reaction as he hits the ring, looking around with satisfaction at all the pro-Cena signs in Indy. Say, I wonder where RD Reynolds is tonight. I haven't seen any Wrestlecrap signs in the crowd, so I wonder if he got that "luxury suite" he was talking about on WrestleCrap Radio. Batista gets a pretty big reaction in his own right when he comes out, as a fan in the crowd holds up a sign for both men reading "The Ultimate Showdown." An on screen graphic reminds us that Unforgiven will be September 7th in Cleveland, Ohio even though neither Cole or Lawler mention it.
The bell rings and we're underway! Batista quickly takes the center ground, and Cena circles looking for an angle. We finally get a collar and elbow tie up which Batista wins, putting Cena into a headlock, but Cena escapes, leapfrogs over his opponent and armdrags Batista. The two size each other up again before locking up, with Cena knocking him down with a shoulder tackle, but Batista hits a clothesline and a vertical suplex. There's a vocal anti-Cena contigent in the crowd that are booing loudly when he gets any offense, though it was much harder to hear them earlier when John came out. Cena tries to go for the FU but Batista chops the leg a la Ric Flair and goes to work on his opponent. Speaking of Flair, Batista puts him in the figure four leglock! Cena tries at first to remove a leg with his arms, then opts to get a rope break. He tries to get the FU, Batista grabs the ropes, so Cena dumps Batista over the ropes instead! Batista gets back in the ring and Cena hits him with a series of shoulder blocks, even as he sells the leg Batista worked on earlier. YOU CAN'T SEE ME. Five knuckle shuffle connects!
FU is locked in, Batista escapes and hits a big boot to the face that knocks both men down. Batista gets up first and throws Cena into the corner for some shoulders to the gut, then follows up with a spinebuster! Batista decides to SHAKE DEM ROPES and pull Cena up for the Demon bomb, but Cena reverses it and goes for the STFU! Batista gets a rope break and escapes. Cena goes for the FU when Batista gets up but he counters it into a rear naked choke! Cena is fading and the ref is checking on him to see if he's out. Cena hammer's Batista's left knee with elbows to escape, but still eats a spear from Big Dave! Cena kicks out at 2.999. Counter, double counter, FU! Both men are down. Cena crawls over for the cover and Batista kicks out at 2.5. Cena tries to go top rope, Batista catches up to him, the two exchange haymakers on the ropes for a classic "BOO" and "YAY" spot. Cena knocks Batista off, goes to the top and stands up, he comes flying off and Batista catches him in a powerbomb for a near fall! Batista is all psyched up now. He picks up Cena for a big Demon Bomb, connects, and nails it for the three count! WINNER OF THE MATCH SIX YEARS IN THE MAKING: DAVE BATISTA.
Sweat is pouring off Batista as he walks away, while Cena lays on the canvas selling the pain of Big Dave's offense. There's only one match to go! That means we go back to J.R. and Tazz at their announce position, with Ross putting over the Conseco Fieldhouse being sold out, then shows us the results of a poll saying 78% of people think Edge and Vickie will get divorced.
* Edge v. The Undertaker (Hell in a Cell)
The cell lowers down, but before the match gets underway we get a video package putting over the drama between the leaders of La Familia, focused on Vickie reinstating Undertaker, and Edge going absolutely nutsoid as a result afterwards. It's 9:04 CST when Edge comes out for the main event. I realize his walk to the ring will take a minute, and Undertaker's will probably take five, but even if they have a half hour long match this still ends at 20 to the hour. You're telling me they couldn't have given Hardy v. Henry at least five minutes? They still would have finished with a quarter hour of time to spare. The crowd is already chanting "UN-DER-TA-KER" as Edge's entrance music ends and he waits inside of the steel cage. GONG. Lights go out. GONG. The crowd is buzzing. GONG. The spotlights come on and the pyros go off. HERE COMES THE PHENOM! The hat comes off, the eyes roll up, but Edge doesn't seem intimidated - he's SMILING like a man posessed. Undertaker slams the cell door shut and steps in, ready for war. Sure enough, it's 10 after as Taker's music fades and the bell rings. Here we go!
Edge tries to brawl with Taker early, not once but twice, and when the Dead Man finally gets tired of it he puts a boot into Edge's face. The action spills to the floor and Taker picks up Edge to run him into the steel hard. It's all Undertaker early as he disassembles the steel ring steps, lays Edge on the apron, and we get a shot of La Familia looking on and watching the match backstage. Undertaker does his running leg drop onto Edge on the apron, which we get a better replay of once the camera is not on backstage. Edge throws the bottom half of the steps into the ring and props them up in the corner. He picks up Edge and comes running at them to drop Edge into the steps, but Edge saves himself and reverses the fortunes, putting an elbow into Taker's face when he charges, then hits a drop down spear into the steps for good measure. Edge goes out of the ring to bring in a table. One table isn't enough so Edge gets another as we get a replay of the spear.
Edge tries to suplex Taker over the ropes onto a double stack of tables, Taker blocks with a goozler for a chokeslam, but Edge snaps the neck off the ropes to save himself. Not long thereafter Edge blasts him in the throat with a steel chair, then goes under the ring for another table and another chair. Edge starts setting the table up in the ring, cracks Taker with the chair to keep him down, finishes getting it upright then goes under the ring to pull out two ladders. He puts one of the two ladders into the ring, blasts Taker with the chair again, then sets up the ladder in the corner. He grabs a chair that he left laying on the table, wallops Taker in the face with it, then stops to rest for a moment on the steel steps. He pulls Taker up and puts him on the table (it nearly buckles under his weight), goes to the top of the ladder with the chair, says "I understand" then drives Undertaker through the table with the chair! Edge covers for two.
Edge readies a one-man conchairto but Taker sits up right before Edge can pull it off and goes on offense. Edge tries to recover on the apron and Taker hits a big boot that sends Edge flying off it back first into the fencing. Taker picks up some steps and blasts Edge in the head with them, then puts Edge on his shoulder to possibly spear him into the fence. Edge counters and knocks Taker into a ringpost, then SPEARS UNDERTAKER RIGHT THROUGH A CELL WALL! The cage wall is now laying on top of the Smackdown announce table. Undertaker and Edge are now brawling outside, and Taker bounces Edge's head off said table like a basketball before whipping him hard into a barricade. Tazz notes that hell is now worse OUTSIDE the cell than inside. Taker tries to clock Edge with a TV monitor, only to find that fate reserved for himself. RUNNING SPEAR ACROSS TWO ANNOUNCE TABLES THROUGH THE THIRD! Incredible. Edge and Taker are putting on a freaking war. I assume that was the spanish announce table but the announcers are nowhere in sight - I think their chairs were empty even before the move occured. It certainly looks that way on the replay. Cameras do show the announcers that are at the other tables, along with ringside personnel looking on in shock and awe.
The action goes back into the ring and Edge has Undertaker laid out before he goes under the ring for a video camera, and blasts Edge in the face with it a la shades of Survivor Series last year. Edge covers and Taker kicks out at 2.99. Taker recovers and goozles Edge, bringing him up HIGH in the air for a monster chokeslam, but Edge also kicks out at 2.99. Taker goes to finish him off and the crafty Edge hits a low blow! Impaler DDT by Edge gets a near fall as Scott Armstrong makes the count. Taker sits up as Edge tries to get a ladder, hits a body shot that doubles Edge over, tucks the head and picks him up for a last ride, but Edge escapes it and hits a BIG SPEAR that is only 2.99999. So close! Edge tries to go for punches in the corner. Taker counters into the last ride, and it's ANOTHER near fall. Damn!
Taker drags Edge over to the steel steps, stands up on them, picks up Edge for a possible tombstone but Edge counters with a leg sweep and Taker goes down flat back first on the steel. Ross puts over the pain Taker's back has to be in, and Tazz questions the condition of his spine. Edge covers for a near fall. Since Ross hasn't called this one a slobberknocker yet, I will! It's one hell of a brawl. Edge tries to go Old School to a chorus of boos, and Taker cuts it off by dropping his crotch on the turnbuckle, then chokslamming him through the double tables Edge set up earlier! HOLY SHIT. Edge crawls to his feet and gets back into the ring but TAKER SPEARS EDGE. Unreal. Taker grabs the camera Edge used earlier and clocks HIM with it. Taker grabs a chair and puts it under Edge's head. Taker's going to do a one-man conchairto! HOLY DAMN, CONCHAIRTO SPLIT EDGE'S BACK OPEN! He's bleeding as Undertaker pulls him up, hits a NASTY looking tombstone, and FINALLY after all of this makes the cover for three at 9:38. WINNER: THE UNDERTAKER.
INCREDIBLE. AWESOME. COLOSSAL. AMAZING HELL IN A CELL MATCH. I could have watched Edge and Undertaker do that for 10 more minutes. Taker starts to walk away up the ramp, gets to within visual range of the blockbuster marquee on the stage, then sees Edge rolling around in the ring and realizes he hasn't been finished off yet. Taker gets back in the ring, sets up a ladder, hurks Edge up, and sets him on the top of the ladder. Taker goes outside the ring to get another ladder. Taker climbs up the ladder, talks smack in Edge's face, slashes his throat... looks down at his prey... grabs a handful of his hair and throws him OFF THE LADDER THROUGH THE RING. As if that wasn't enough, pyros go off in the hole! THE HOLE IS BURNING AND SMOKING. UNDERTAKER SENT EDGE ALL THE WAY DOWN TO HELL. That's the end of the show at 9:42. Thanks for reading our recap and be sure to tune into http://www.blogtalkradio.com/k4d for a live edition of Kayfabe 4 Dummies called BEERFEST IV going on right now. We'll have the replay up on AngryMarks after the live show is done!
Old 08-18-2008, 02:30 AM   #1668
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good look silvafistz appreciate the update man gonna have to catch the summerslam replay

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 04:13 PM   #1669
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That Mark Henry vs Matt Hardy 'match' was dumb. HBK ducked on purpose so his wife could get knocked down. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 04:47 PM   #1670
gonegoin

gonegoin grasshopper

So Whos excited for the "The Brawl to End it All" - WWE Women's Championship - Fabulous Moolah vs Wendi Richter Tonight on MSG's WWE Classics? I cant wait! When the clock strikes 8 im going be watchin the match and sippin on a nice cold beer
gonegoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:29 AM   #1671
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

MR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tigerMR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tiger

Quote:
Mick Foley Agrees To Terms With TNA, Set To Debut Soon

TNA and Mick Foley have come to an agreement. He will able to debut in TNA as soon he is contractually permitted to. His current contract with WWE expires by September 1.

Spike TV helped TNA in landing the deal with Foley, and he may have a subsidized contract. Foley could end up being involved in other projects with Spike TV.

WWE dropped Foley from television a few weeks ago after they found he was unhappy with his status in the company and likely not renewing his contract.

There was a lot of buzz among the wrestlers in the locker room this past, but TNA officials are keeping quiet on the situation. Although, they were hopeful that TNA President Dixie Carter would get a deal done with Foley.
http://rajah.com/base/node/13405

Good luck in TNA, Mick. With WWE losing more star power. WWE will sink even lower.
MR HIP HOP HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:15 PM   #1672
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonegoin View Post
So Whos excited for the "The Brawl to End it All" - WWE Women's Championship - Fabulous Moolah vs Wendi Richter Tonight on MSG's WWE Classics? I cant wait! When the clock strikes 8 im going be watchin the match and sippin on a nice cold beer
Nice first post. lol

Quote:
Old 09-01-2008, 05:45 PM   #1673
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HBK has A torn triceps muscle and could be out for 6 months and he could miss his upcoming match with Jericho; I guess he received this injury on raw that will air later tonight, and it has been said this could push him closer to retirement which I guess he has been thinking about over the last year or so

Old 09-05-2008, 05:47 PM   #1674
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

Quote:
Mick Foley Says "See You At The Impact Zone"

Mick Foley posted the following on his MySpace.com blog:

I'm really thrilled at this recent development. Believe it or not I have actually learned how to access a computer - not necessarily use it just access- and I have been reading many of the comments from my friends on myspace. I know some of your feelings are mixed, and I will look forward to addressing your concerns with my next entry which I promise will be soon.

See you at the Impact zone.

Mick
http://rajah.com/base/node/13444
Old 09-05-2008, 05:58 PM   #1675
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

Quote:
Foley Reveals His TNA Start Date, Being Removed From WWE, Vince's Yelling, More

Mick Foley called into the Opie and Anthony radio show today, reports ProWrestling.NET. Foley had a lot of interesting things to say during the interview.

Foley confirmed rumors saying he left World Wrestling Entertainment due to Vince McMahon yelling at him over the headset during his announcing. It really got to him. Tension had been building between the two individuals for a few weeks and the final straw came during the Edge and Vickie Guerrero wedding reception back in July. The wedding singers had been going on for nearly three minutes and then he decided to say, "What a special moment." Vince became incensed and yelled, "Layout damn it!" Foley said he wanted to walk out of the building right then and there.

Foley said some people told him McMahon was actually being nicer to him than most announcers. JBL told him it wasn't going to get any easier.

Foley acknowledged the news of his bio being removed from the alumni section on WWE. He also said his character has been pulled from the upcoming "Legends of WrestleMania" video game.

The discussion moved on TNA and the hosts gave him a hard time by saying that he's working for a company that nobody watches. Foley said he could show up in TNA at any time. He was then pushed for a start date and Foley gave in, saying in three weeks. Foley may have misspoke when he said, "I'm gonna be in Long Island..." He then corrected himself and said TNA would be holding a show in Long Island over the weekend (which is actually scheduled for tonight). Foley also said TNA hasn't figured out what they're going to do for his debut appearance in the promotion.

Foley talked about his family being flmed for an A&E reality television show a few months ago for two weeks and 16 hours per day. Foley said the project was scrapped when network officials told him the footage shot was boring. The hosts suggested to Foley that he develop a drug problem or sleep with a friend of his children.

The hosts, who are big fans of WWE, told Foley that they would boycott WWE for one month because of the way Vince McMahon treated him.
-- Rajah.com -- Foley Reveals His TNA Start Date, Being Removed From WWE, Vince's Yelling, More

There's the reason why Mick left WWE. Good job, Vince. That's the way to treat one of your great WWE superstars.
Old 09-06-2008, 12:21 AM   #1676
hectis
Vic

undertaker might lose next Wm but I doubt it

Old 09-06-2008, 12:21 AM   #1677
hectis
Vic

it seems like vince wants to do the commentary him self

Old 09-07-2008, 12:49 PM   #1678
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What you guys thoughts on ron killings so far wasnt there a beef between him and cena
Old 09-10-2008, 10:17 AM   #1679
hectis
Vic

I always like him since back in the days I hope they give him a push.

I wish they let Shelton Benjamin win the smackdown title to me there is no one better in the ring

Old 09-10-2008, 01:46 PM   #1680
check two
N.I.

How long is Charlie Haas going to be in the doghouse for? lol I think he's a talented wrestler, and now he's showing off his comedic side. Give the guy a push.

Quote: