news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-19-2009, 10:34 AM   #1921
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvaFistz View Post
does anyone have some of these? i have two i got them lol

those r dope!!!
victory road 2night..wonder how they'll use lashley ..
zz top quest hosting raw tmrw..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:21 AM   #1922
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think ZZ Top is a bad choice for guest gm of Raw. This isn't 1987.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:29 PM   #1923
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they must be performing someone's new theme song./.

Old 07-20-2009, 05:42 PM   #1924
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so Jeff jarrett is fucking Kurt angels ex wife

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:17 PM   #1925
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

really? wtf?
Old 07-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #1926
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah and am hearing kurt might leave TNA is jeff stays in power

Old 07-20-2009, 08:28 PM   #1927
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

wow thats crazy lol!!
Old 07-20-2009, 10:13 PM   #1928
battle?
n.i.

the highlight of victory road was taz coming out @ the end of the joe/sting match..
it's nice to see more gold on the main event mafia..
something legacy has yet 2 do..
i think they will though this sunday..
this could be the ted face turn..
specially if y2j comes down without a tag partner this sunday..
santino with zz top 2night on raw was good @ times..
other than that i cant speak highly on 2nites raw again other than mark henry was over with the crowd..

Old 07-20-2009, 10:51 PM   #1929
hectis
vic

I thought raw tonight was wack. ZZ top sucked as GM, and so far all the gm's have been face, and it will stay that way next week with Shaq as GM

Old 07-21-2009, 07:42 AM   #1930
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

Oh my. I can't believe Tazz's traitorous acts!

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Cee Oh Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 07:46 AM   #1931
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

And what was Booby Lassley saying in the promo?

I didn't watch the whole thing.

Old 07-21-2009, 12:04 PM   #1932
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Monday Night Raw:

The highlight (fight) of the night was the 6-man tag-team match. Had me all excited and shit.

But why has the WWE made Big Show so powerful and untouchable, because he never used to be like that.

When he was walking up the ramp after the match with everyone laid out on the mat, I thought back to his recent feud with Cena, and how Cena struggled so much.

Remember their US Championship match back at Wrestlemania XX? The Doctor of Thuganomics beat his ass down.

Also, I apologise for my whiny tone used in this thread. It's just, there is an apparent decline in Pro Wrestling... and I just can't let go.

We love you WWE, even though you're fucking shit!

Old 07-21-2009, 12:49 PM   #1933
battle?
n.i.

show also lost 2 cena this year @ extreme rules and judgement day..
if show wins this sunday..expect mark henry to start a fued w/him..
if he looses i really dont knw what direction wwe could go with him..
but show also is is the only man in history to win the WWE, WCW, and ECW Championships.

Old 07-21-2009, 01:00 PM   #1934
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

I know he lost to Cena, but he also won, a lot more.

I agree, I'm expecting a Mark Henry/Big Show feud, if not, hopefully they release him. He's the most boring and overrated waste of (a lot of) space in WWE.

Old 07-21-2009, 07:14 PM   #1935
battle?
n.i.

^
here's a good link 2 see big show's career
http://prowrestling.about.com/od/wwe...owtimeline.htm