news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-13-2005, 06:31 PM   #196
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: The official Pro Wrestling thread.

shits this has been dead for time!!
whats up people!
anyone catch the tna main event last nite.. fucking lethal shit, best rasslin i seen for time!!!
styles samoa and daniels 0wned
what yall think of the unforgivencard?

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 12:38 AM   #197
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I didn't see the TNA PPV. How much do their PPV's cost now? They used to have a PPV like every week right? I'll look forward to the TNA show that's coming to Spike TV on October 1. That's a really crappy time slot though. 11:00 pm on a Saturday night?

I don't think the WWE Unforgiven card looks that great. I've been bored with Raw lately. Chris Masters and Tyson Tomko in main events? And Smackdown has been even worse than it used to be.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 01:20 PM   #198
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

we need more Christian and william Regal.

Bring back X-Pac, lol.

And whats the deal with Lesnar? is it happening or what?

peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 09:21 AM   #199
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lesner has gone to new japan.
he will be fighting for the igpw tittle
so i guess he has cum to a decision with wwe!
unforgiven was sick!!!

seriously
yhat killed any wwe event i seen for the last 2 years
besides Wrestlemania..

raw owned also!!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-21-2005, 10:51 PM   #200
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Ironmantis reminds me of Murdoch.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:36 PM   #201
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

yeah, thats my uncle Trevor. I do take after him a little, he's been a mentor to me.

you know who u remind me of?

Rob Conway

"Come on and look at me"

btw, what will Jericho do now, will he appear on Smackdown?

peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 09:55 AM   #202
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Illest Tag Team Ever Hands Down Is The Demolition With Ax And Smash A.K.A Repo Man.Top 5 in my book in no special order.
1.Hulk Hogan
2.Ultimate Warrior
3.Stone Cold
4.The Rock
5.Shawn Micheals/Razor Ramon
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 03:50 PM   #203
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

WWE THE BRET HART STORY: THE BEST THERE IS, WAS AND EVER WILL BE 3-DISC AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 15th, 2005

The following matches will be on the dvd:
-New Japan (1982) Bret Hart vs. Tiger Mask
-WWF Live in Boston (3/8/86) Bret Hart vs. Ricky Steamboat
-WWF Saturday Night Main Event (11/28/87) Bret Hart vs. Randy Savage
-WWF Live in Odessa, Texas (3/20/89) Bret Hart vs. Ted DiBiase
-WWF Live in Milan, Italy (4/10/89) Bret Hart vs. Andre the Giant
-WWF Saturday Night Main Event (4/28/90) The Hart Foundation vs. The Rockers
-WWF Live in Biloxi (3/12/91) Hart Foundation vs. Road Warriors
-Summerslam (8/26/91) Mr. Perfect © vs. Bret Hart (WWF Intercontinental Title)
-Summerslam (8/29/92) Bret Hart © vs. British Bulldog (WWF Intercontinental Title)
-WWF Live in Saskatoon (10/12/92) Ric Flair © vs. Bret Hart (WWF Title)
-WWF Wrestlemania (4/4/93) Yokozuna © vs. Bret Hart (WWF Title)
-WWF in Barcelona (4/24/93) Bret Hart vs. Bam Bam Bigelow
-WWF Wrestlemania (3/20/94) Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart
-WWF Wrestlemania (3/20/94) Yokozuna © vs. Bret Hart (WWF Title)
-WWF Monday Night Raw (7/11/94) Bret Hart vs. 123 Kid
-WWF Live in White Plains (9/28/94) Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart
-WWF Monday Night Raw (7/24/95) Bret Hart vs. Hakushi
-WWF Summerslam (8/27/95) Bret Hart vs. Isaac Yankem
-WWF In Your House (12/17/95) Bret Hart © vs. Davey Boy Smith (WWF Title)
-Wrestlemania (3/31/96) Bret Hart © vs. Shawn Michaels (WWF Title)
-Wrestlemania (3/23/97) Bret Hart vs. Stone Cold (Submission Match)
-WWF In Your House: Canadian Stampede (7/6/97) Hart Foundation vs. Team USA
-WWF One Night Only (9/20/97) Bret Hart © vs. Undertaker (WWF Title)
-WCW (1999) Bret Hart vs. Chris Benoit
-WCW Starrcade (12/19/99) Bret Hart © vs. Goldberg (WCW Title)

ALSO, the (in)famous Montreal Screwjob will be there and semi-dissected. You can't watch that match as a stand alone match though. You have to watch it as it's presented with the disc.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 08:22 PM   #204
the insignificant
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the insignificant shaolin monk

the hart disc looks pretty good... a couple of strange choices... hart vs isaac yankem and hart vs 123 kid?...

a couple of more wcw matches would have been good...
the insignificant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 02:13 AM   #205
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

indeed but we shouldnt complain tho. if bret hart and wwe didnt come to an agreement they would release a dvd like that ultimate warrior one the self destruction. but that hart dvd gonna be copped. strange choices? who knows they went to a lot of footage and i think bret was those are the best matches i had.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 05:01 PM   #206
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lol yeah
dont cross vince or he will release a dvd to really bury u

anyone seen the sandman and raven shoot interview dvd?
it was just on the wrestling channal in england

shits comedy pure and simple both wearing ecw gear and chattin about everything lol funny ass stories like 1 where a 14 y old gurlie was stayin at a hotel wit the,m and the police came running in sayin they was being rude.. and kick foley was teir going/doing the bang bang thing rofl
u need to watch it!
or buy it
peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-01-2005, 07:39 AM   #207
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

man, i cant beleive u people still watch it, its so shit now

when wcw came into it it got shitter, but the wwe name just made it into something appaling

without a massive name like the rock, its just badly acted, nothing spectacular and basically a joke

theres no decent characters anymore

i really need to buy an old wrestling dvd with ultimate warrior on it!
Old 10-01-2005, 09:22 AM   #208
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lol
fuck wwe

roh and indy rasslin own
the wwe dont let their characters do moves

dumb fucks
;/

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-01-2005, 10:51 AM   #209
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

What happened 2 that charecter who was supposed to be on RAW?

BOOGEYMAN

They were advertising him but recently nothing has happened...

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 02:00 PM   #210
check two
N.I.

Ronin,
What do you mean about your WCW comment? When the WCW wrestlers came into the WWE, it got more entertaining, more entertaining than now. WCW during the classic NWO days, was the most entertaining wrestling I've seen.

That new Ultimate Warrior DVD came out recently where a bunch of wrestlers and other people trash the Warrior. That idiot deserves it.

I never really liked the Rock much. He kept saying the catch phrases over and over and over. I do agree that the WWE is in a down time right now with not enough quality wrestlers and characters. But it will pick up.

36 Chambers, the Boogeyman got injured, so he wasn't able to appear on Raw yet. When he's ready to come back, they aren't sure yet if he will keep the Boogeyman gimmick, or have a different one.