news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #2251
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^i think we'll get to see that razorblade used @ the ppv @ the end of this month..
was there a new smakdown theme song played fri night?>

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:20 PM   #2252
ochriscap

ochriscap grasshopper

I accept: the merger would be the greatest thing EVER, but then i lost touch with the fan base and once the acted like the Rock was a great wrestler.
ochriscap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:27 PM   #2253
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he is a great wrestler

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:55 PM   #2254
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rip

Old 10-16-2009, 02:30 PM   #2255
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

MR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tigerMR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tiger

Quote:
Shane McMahon Resigns From WWE

STAMFORD, CT – Shane McMahon, Executive Vice President of Global Media, announced today he has tendered his resignation effective January 1, 2010.

Shane stated, “It has been an incredible experience to help build WWE® into a global phenomenon. However, having been associated with this organization for the majority of my life, I feel this is the opportune time in my career to pursue outside ventures.”

“Even though I am personally saddened by Shane’s decision to leave the company, I am proud of the enormous contributions he has made. He will unquestionably bring passion, commitment and extensive business experience to any endeavor he pursues,” said Vince McMahon, WWE Chairman and CEO.

It is with great sadness that I announce my resignation from the WWE, effective January 1, 2010.

I have never even considered a future outside the walls of the WWE. However, sometimes life takes an unexpected turn and while it is the most difficult decision I have ever made, it is time for me to move on.
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/shanemcmahontodepartWWE

Shane O'Mac's comments

Quote:
First and foremost, I would like to thank my father for the incredible education working with him has provided and for giving me the opportunity to play a role in building WWE into the global phenomenon that it is today. I am extremely proud to have been the 4th generation in this business, and I am grateful for everyday I was able to work along side not only my own, but the entire WWE family.

Thank you to all of the WWE Superstars both past and present for your passion, pride and dedication. You are truly the engine of the organization and it has been a pleasure to work with, learn from and get to know all of you. Thank you for the privilege of sharing the stage with you and for allowing me to become but a momentary member of your elite brotherhood. I have so much appreciation for the many sacrifices you endure, both physically and personally, to make this business the success that it is. The respect I have for each of you is immeasurable.

Finally, there are no words to express my gratitude to WWE fans the world over for supporting this company through good times and bad and for your unbridled passion that fuels the Superstars’ performances. I am profoundly grateful to have been able to entertain you both in front of the camera and from behind the scenes. You are the greatest fans in the world.

I will always love this business and will remain a fan forever.

Shane
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/shanemcmahonresigns

Looks like Stephanie McMahon is gonna take over the company when Vince is done. Thanks for the memories, Shane. *Chants* Thank you, Shane! Thank you, Shane! Thank you, Shane! Thank you, Shane! Thank you, Shane!
MR HIP HOP HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 10:34 PM   #2256
battle?
n.i.

^ nothing matters till vince is dead..
the only thing shane tried 2 do well was coast 2 coast..

Old 10-18-2009, 08:03 AM   #2257
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

I think Shane was good to watch, he was always willing to put his body on the line, like jumping from the titontron and flying from the corner onto the announcer tables. I wasn't much into his boxing his opponents but everything else he did was ok in my book.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:34 AM   #2258
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what a feud we would have, if Shane left the wwe to go buy tna and compete with vince (and I dont mean for a story line)

Old 10-18-2009, 04:13 PM   #2259
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

that would be interesting
Old 10-18-2009, 04:19 PM   #2260
hectis
Vic

I have not been keeping up with TNA as of late, what is going on their?

Old 10-18-2009, 07:53 PM   #2261
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Is Snoop Dogg going to wrestle tomorrow? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:59 PM   #2262
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Double G on RAW?

A Must watch
Old 10-18-2009, 08:13 PM   #2263
battle?
n.i.

isnt stings last match 2night?

Old 10-18-2009, 08:19 PM   #2264
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The match will probably suck because TNA doesn't know how to script a good match finish, especially on PPV.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:23 PM   #2265
battle?
n.i.

pass the torch match..
this sting should come to wwe