news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-18-2009, 08:28 PM   #2266
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Don't think Sting would ever go to the E. And especially THAT Sting. But ya'll know how RETIREMENTS go with these Entertainment types.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:33 PM   #2267
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Decided to check out the last 2 matches.. Morgan/Angle = Instant Classic
Old 10-20-2009, 09:59 AM   #2268
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

3 pedigree's on cena last night...

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 03:04 PM   #2269
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I saw just about all of Raw last night and I liked the show. I thought the intro with DX and the rest of the wrestlers was funny and also some of the Snoop Dog stuff.

Do you think Cena will win or lose that PPV match coming out? I think he's going to win, since they keep talking about it so much. Though, he has been on Raw for a while now, so maybe a change is due, and maybe Smackdown could use another main eventer.

Is Vickie back on Smackdown like every week now, as that one wrestler's boyfriend in the storyline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 03:58 PM   #2270
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes vickie is back an is now escobar's mngr..
i think cena will loose the match..
has cena had a fued with taker?>
poor marty genetti..

Old 10-20-2009, 06:40 PM   #2271
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol at Kofi not being Jamaican any more

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:46 PM   #2272
battle?
n.i.

^ he's been form ghana , west africa for a couple weeks now..
but when trips brought that up that was some funny shit..
prob best part of raw last night..

Old 10-21-2009, 02:22 AM   #2273
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So the Main Event Mafia broke up? Booker T heading back to the WWE?

I remember reading several months back how Kofi wasn't from Jamaica. Didn't they know down the road that if they changed his gimmick, his voice would be different? lol

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:11 PM   #2274
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
^ he's been form ghana , west africa for a couple weeks now..
but when trips brought that up that was some funny shit..
prob best part of raw last night..
I 100% agree I was lmao

Old 10-21-2009, 09:12 PM   #2275
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

MR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tigerMR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tiger

Quote:
Hulk Hogan Talks About His Suicide Attempt & Family Turmoil

WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan says he had his finger on the trigger of a gun and was about to kill himself when he received a phone call from a concerned celebrity friend.

The New York Daily News has published quotes from Hulk's new book "My Life Outside the Ring," where he describes hit rock bottom after the nasty breakup with his wife of 23 years and coping with Nick's car accident that put Nick in jail and left family friend John Graziano brain-damaged.

Hulk says he did everything he could to keep his family together. "I practically begged her, 'Please, don't file. Our son's just had this accident -- if we do this now, it'll make us look like the Britney Spears family. Please, don't file for divorce.'" Hogan calls Linda an abusive alcoholic who once threatened to beat Nick with a wine bottle. Hulk says the extend of Linda's crazy side was never really seen on their "Hogan Knows Best" VH1 reality show because "There were plenty of times when Linda would lose it, but no one wanted to see that kind of ugliness on TV."

Hogan then describes a darker chapter in his life, where he almost committed suicide. Hulk said one day while filming NBC's "American Gladiators," he downed a heavy cocktail of rum and the anti-anxiety medication Xanax. Later in the day, he received a phone call from co-host Laila Ali, daughter of boxing great Muhammad Ali, who was concerned for him after noticing he seemed distracted at work. Hogan said in the book that he had reached for a gun and put his finger on the trigger when Ali called.
http://rajah.com/base/node/17429

Damn...he almost killed himself. Good thing Laila called him on time before he even pulled the trigger.
MR HIP HOP HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 02:18 PM   #2276
check two
N.I.

By the way, I was kinda surprised at the ending of Raw. It felt like a WCW type of ending with wrestlers still fighting, and I like that type of ending. Though Raw doesn't usually do that. And it seemed like it cut off before the commentators thought it would, cause they didn't have a chance to say bye or anything. lol

Quote:
Old 10-22-2009, 02:50 PM   #2277
battle?
n.i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
By the way, I was kinda surprised at the ending of Raw. It felt like a WCW type of ending with wrestlers still fighting, and I like that type of ending. Though Raw doesn't usually do that. And it seemed like it cut off before the commentators thought it would, cause they didn't have a chance to say bye or anything. lol
great point!!
wcw did do that alot..
if wwe was smart the would of had what happened after the camera's went off the air on there website

the snoog dogg segment where he was getting blazed then came back with candles was classic ..
raw was supprisingly good this monday
it would be nicer as well if they had more long matches like the cena trips match..

Old 10-22-2009, 02:59 PM   #2278
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
lol remember the few times when after nitro they show a match during the commercial breaks between the show that came on next

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
great point!!
wcw did do that alot..
if wwe was smart the would of had what happened after the camera's went off the air on there website

the snoog dogg segment where he was getting blazed then came back with candles was classic ..
raw was supprisingly good this monday
it would be nicer as well if they had more long matches like the cena trips match..
that shit was funny as hell. who is the GM this week?

Old 10-22-2009, 03:06 PM   #2279
battle?
n.i.

Familiar with the fast-paced lifestyle akin to Monday nights, NASCAR's Kyle Busch and Joey Logano roll into Raw this week in Buffalo, N.Y., where the speedster pair pulls rank as special guest co-hosts.

Old 10-22-2009, 07:51 PM   #2280
battle?
n.i.

this weeks southpark has a pretty funny spoof on wrastlin'