news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-23-2009, 12:24 PM   #2281
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Lace Cade is back in the WWE. I wonder if he'll get a big push again. So Nascar drivers are going to be the guest hosts? There are a bunch of redneck wrestling fans, but I think maybe they should appear at a Raw in like Kentucky or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:44 PM   #2282
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah I was thinking the same thing

I dont think b-lo gives a fuck about race car drivers

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:09 AM   #2283
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

another terrible ppv last night..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:55 PM   #2284
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^ I didn't see it. What parts sucked?

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:05 PM   #2285
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^all of it..
they stopped the cena orton match per blood..
they eventually restarted it..
raw vs smackdown ..they even had a trophy..
an the sad thing was ecw fit nowhere in the equation..
i remember the jim crocket mem cups..
now that was all about bragging rights..

Old 10-26-2009, 06:23 PM   #2286
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

raws in buff today my brother is going maybe I will see him in the crown

Old 10-27-2009, 12:03 AM   #2287
check two
N.I.

How was Raw tonight? I didn't get to see it.

lol at this concerning the Ironman match:

http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/14163

Are the PPV's considered PG also, or not?

Quote:
Old 10-27-2009, 06:19 AM   #2288
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Does anyone if there is a docu or something like that about the history of the NWO?

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:32 AM   #2289
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

I haven't seen the ironman match yet but wasn't really looking forward to it as I didn't really want to watch John Cena for a whole hour. I have it on tape but maybe i'll just skip it.

I guess WWE will never go back to the attitude era or DX era when anything goes. Now they're worried about getting blood on the audience and looking bad on tv, considering the shows are rated PG.

I guess they won't be having another one night stand again or TLC matches.

If they are dumbing it down this much, they need to make it up with some decent comedy bits (not including any Hornswoggle shit) (I like the way CM is becoming more like Edge with is mic skills and the way he comes to the ring looking at his non existent watch). Or they should do what they are supposed to do which is provide decent wrestling matches (ie: bring back the cruiserweight division).

Peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

Last edited by ironmantis; 10-27-2009 at 07:46 AM.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:23 AM   #2290
hectis
Vic

everything in the WWE is pg, and it's dumb because most the people who watch it are older male adults.

I bet it was triple HHH who did this so his kids could watch him wrestle

hold up is the game PG too?

Old 10-27-2009, 08:20 AM   #2291
battle?
n.i.

raw..the emergance of the american speaking kofi..
there was one good part of bragging rights ..
be4 orton went for the punt he was really hearing "voices" in his head..

Old 10-27-2009, 11:12 AM   #2292
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
Does anyone if there is a docu or something like that about the history of the NWO?
This DVD about the NWO came out in 2002, around the time Hogan, Hall, and Nash came back to the WWE together. I got it back then. I think it has since been discontinued, so the price might be pretty high. I'm not sure if there has been any NWO documentaries since then.

Quote:
Old 10-27-2009, 11:13 AM   #2293
check two
N.I.

So DX might start feuding, based on that triple threat match at Survivor Series?

Quote:
Old 10-27-2009, 01:02 PM   #2294
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
This DVD about the NWO came out in 2002, around the time Hogan, Hall, and Nash came back to the WWE together. I got it back then. I think it has since been discontinued, so the price might be pretty high. I'm not sure if there has been any NWO documentaries since then.

Thx for the info, try to find if I can download it

The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Old 10-27-2009, 02:29 PM   #2295
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Hulk Hogan signed with TNA