news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-12-2010, 09:12 AM   #2506
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ probally hangin with sting..
fuckin flair still kills mic's

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:15 AM   #2507
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Hogan's role in TNA: blablablabla brother blablablabla *nods his head* blablablabla...

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:39 AM   #2508
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ lol ...i think hogan said brotha 40 or 50 times in the beg of tna from thurs

Old 02-13-2010, 11:15 AM   #2509
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury

You know, I like Bisschof alot more in TNA than Hogan, dunno why but Bisschof looks more like he belongs LOL

The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Old 02-13-2010, 02:57 PM   #2510
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:56 PM   #2511
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
LOL, sorry brotheRRRRRRR, just my opinion

Old 02-13-2010, 06:55 PM   #2512
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
I think every diva should pin like maryse
It looks like someone took note of your comment. Michelle McCool pinned Mickey James the way you said. Maybe Michelle visits this thread from time to time, lol.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:53 AM   #2513
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Pope is the real deal. And Jimmy Hart is back.

Old 02-15-2010, 08:47 AM   #2514
battle?
n.i.

flair > tna
best ppv last night in sometime
nasty boys won..wow..
angle lost..

Last edited by battle?; 02-15-2010 at 08:57 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:16 PM   #2515
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I thought the ppv was average as fuck tbh.

I like that Pope won, and the AJ/Joe match was good, but the ppv as a whole fell flat for me
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:42 PM   #2516
check two
N.I.

^^ I didn't know that you were a wrestling fan?

Old 02-15-2010, 05:01 PM   #2517
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I basically never watch Raw, or any of the other weekly shows and more cause of how bad they are. But I keep up online whats going on, and usually watch every ppv.

I was basically born into watching it, my parents put me onto it when I was like 2, so I guess its always gonna keep my interest
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:07 PM   #2518
check two
N.I.

Not bad.

Old 02-16-2010, 01:28 PM   #2519
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmantis View Post
It looks like someone took note of your comment. Michelle McCool pinned Mickey James the way you said. Maybe Michelle visits this thread from time to time, lol.
I thought I seen her throw up the W one time

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:49 PM   #2520
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Watching Against All Odds as I type. Little recap: Wolfe vs Pope was alright, nothing special, Hernandez vs Morgan was botchfest and Mr Anderson is funny as fuck...great presence on screen and in the ring IMO...Will add on when I get further in the PPV