news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-16-2010, 01:20 PM   #2611
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I didn't see Raw, but I heard they kept censoring Austin when he would say things like ass? lol And he didn't do any stunners? It sounded like a lame show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:31 PM   #2612
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

And lol @ having to stop a match in WWE anytime a wrestler gets a paper cut.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-17-2010, 07:56 PM   #2613
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:47 PM   #2614
netscape check two
N.I.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Scott-Hall-Razor...:B:SILF:US:101

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-17-2010, 08:53 PM   #2615
netscape check two
N.I.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-21-2010, 06:40 AM   #2616
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
And lol @ having to stop a match in WWE anytime a wrestler gets a paper cut.
Regarding...?

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Cee Oh Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:40 PM   #2617
netscape check two
N.I.

^^
Anytime a wrestler in the WWE bleeds a tiny bit, the trainer has to stop the bleeding for the match to continue. Hence, the stupid PG rating.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-21-2010, 12:41 PM   #2618
netscape check two
N.I.

Has anybody been watching NXT? I caught the first episode, but have to get caught up on the other episodes. Thoughts on it?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-22-2010, 03:56 AM   #2619
netscape check two
N.I.

Congrats to Hall and Syxx Pac for earning their big money contracts and to Nash for teaming back up with them to form the Wolfpac.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-22-2010, 10:18 AM   #2620
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ no sting ,hardy,nor rvd last night?
i have yet 2 c an episode of nxt

Old 03-22-2010, 05:00 PM   #2621
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

what the fuck is TNA doing? ain't they learn anything from what happened with WCW? starting to look a lot like "look who's on our roster" than anything else. Are they gonna sign everyone that's not under WWF anymore? They Val Venis, who's next The Godfather? Nuff said.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:17 PM   #2622
battle?
n.i.

Old 03-22-2010, 08:58 PM   #2623
netscape check two
N.I.

The Hogan and Abyss storyline is lame. A magical ring. smh People were saying that main event last night at Destination X was the worst of all time. lol Is Samoa Joe still kidnapped? ha ha

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-22-2010, 09:03 PM   #2624
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no more chair shots to the head in the wwe SIGH

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:47 PM   #2625
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

TNA keeps burying itself deeper and deeper in the groud after that god awful ppv last nite. Holy fuck what was that shit...

Even now im peeping impact and they are skipping the entire main event and jus playing commercials...

Mania looks like its gonna be sick. First ppv ill be ordering since WM24, I cant wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Has anybody been watching NXT? I caught the first episode, but have to get caught up on the other episodes. Thoughts on it?
Its ok, some of the dudes are wack as shit, Bryan Danielson of course is the man tho. Hopefully he somehow plays a part in the tag match at Mania, costing Show/Miz the belts or somthin

Last edited by 11th Chamber; 03-22-2010 at 09:55 PM.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote