news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-23-2010, 07:47 AM   #2626
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the classical guit intro on tna last night was the best part of either of monday's shows..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:14 AM   #2627
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I thought Impact was pretty good last night. Next week a big six man tag match and a first blood match between two women wrestlers. lol lol @ Bubba the Love Sponge's nose getting busted open for real when Foley punched him. When I saw it, it looked like a real punch. Is Foley just overweight or is he at the point where he can hardly wrestle a match? The Hernandez 'injury' looked brutal also.

So I guess the band is allowed to call themselves the Wolfpac and use the same exact theme song from WCW? lol They should just call themselves the NWO and have it stand for something a little different than New World Order and use a little different logo, and see if they get sued. ha ha Vince has no intentions of ever using the NWO name/storyline again anyway. The only time he did use it, it was a distaster because he wanted to make the NWO look weak. He can't accept the fact that the best and most popular wrestling storyline of all time was not created by himself.

I think TNA will start doing better in the ratings sometime after Wrestlemania. It wasn't the best choice to move to Monday nights right before Wrestlemania.

So that one wrestler from NXT used to be on that I love New York show and he's married to Jennifer Hudson? I didn't recognize him at first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:31 PM   #2628
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Internally, there has been discussion of launching a "Four-Horsemen-like" faction. There's much buzz about it among the wrestlers in the locker room as a number of them are said to be interested in joining the act.

Keep in mind that TNA cannot use the Horsemen name as it became property of World Wrestling Entertainment when World Championship Wrestling was sold.

We'll keep you posted but take this strictly as a rumor for now.

Quote:

Last edited by check two; 03-25-2010 at 08:34 PM.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:34 PM   #2629
check two
N.I.

lol

Orlando Jordan, who has not appeared on TNA programming since the Feb. 18th edition of iMPACT!, resurfaces this Monday night on iMPACT! with a character "unlike anything you've ever seen before."

The show, which was taped this past Tuesday in Orlando, Fla., saw Jordan lowered into the ring from the arena's rafters wrapped in yellow police tape with the TNA logo. He then crawled through the ring and ultimately walked to a nearby white couch where he sat between a shirtless male and a sexy female. Behind the trio is the tri-colored bisexual pride flag, plus two male symbols and one female symbol. In an Impact Zone first, the segment garnered a "that was creepy" chant.

To add further details, Jordan has changed his hair again and is now wearing makeup. He also comes out barefoot � la "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka.

For those interested, you can click here to see images of his grand ring entrance and sitting on the couch with his real-life boyfriend.

Quote:
Old 03-26-2010, 11:49 PM   #2630
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Old 03-26-2010, 11:51 PM   #2631
check two
N.I.

What is this little dude with the weird accent talking about? lol

Quote:
Old 03-27-2010, 09:16 AM   #2632
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

undertaker vs michaels tmrw night should be good..
i wonder if ted jr's brother makes an apperance during the legacy match?

Old 03-27-2010, 09:24 AM   #2633
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahah that little dude is going in circles

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 10:02 AM   #2634
check two
N.I.

Is that little dude British or just weird?

Quote:
Old 03-27-2010, 10:14 AM   #2635
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1 minute he sounds British, the next he sounds retarted

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 11:25 AM   #2636
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I hate how the WWE is on the PG shit these days.

The shit they do by having a medic rush out there and stop a cut is ridiculous.

And tomarrow having Bret/Vince and even HBK/Taker with no blood, cmon now...
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:52 PM   #2637
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Old 03-28-2010, 02:19 PM   #2638
battle?
n.i.

who's watchin mania 2night.,.

Old 03-28-2010, 02:50 PM   #2639
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

yea im ordering it tonite. Card is stacked, cant wait
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 02:51 PM   #2640
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Why is this stuff called pro wrestling? It's not wrestling at all. WTF? There is already a real sport called wrestling. I don't get it. I'm not knocking soap operas, but it seems strange that they are allowed to refer to this as pro wrestling.