news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-21-2010, 08:59 PM   #2716
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
I think hardy is wack and is over rated am happy he did not win the match vs RVD. why did tna not save RVD vs A.J for a ppv though, but it was awesome to see him win

did the wwe kill R-truth off?
I haven't watched quite the whole TNA show from this past Monday yet, but a lot of people are saying it was the best Impact in a long time. So who is going to turn heel soon, Abyss or Hogan?

Was Smackdown taped last night? I thought they might try to have the Raw wrestlers do Smackdown this week, but I guess they decided against it since they weren't back in time for Tusday night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 03:39 AM   #2717
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The WWE released a bunch of people today including Shelton Benjamin and Mickie James?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-26-2010, 05:11 PM   #2718
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ im glad 2 not see santino on that list..lol
another terrible ppv last night..
cryme tyme vs each other describes the ppv..
the storylines in the "e" are terrible @ the moment..
how long has it been since the miz has defended his us belt?
so flair's son is heading to tna..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:34 PM   #2719
netscape check two
N.I.

I haven't been keeping track with WWE shows as much lately since TNA moved to Monday's. I forgot there was even a PPV last night. lol Did you watch it online battle?

If the WWE had a fat storyline with Mickie James, imagine what it will be like if Awesome Kong goes there. lol

I don't like Impact being on at 8 on Monday's.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-26-2010, 06:01 PM   #2720
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I haven't watched quite the whole TNA show from this past Monday yet, but a lot of people are saying it was the best Impact in a long time. So who is going to turn heel soon, Abyss or Hogan?

Was Smackdown taped last night? I thought they might try to have the Raw wrestlers do Smackdown this week, but I guess they decided against it since they weren't back in time for Tusday night.
It was rumoured some time ago that Hogan will be turning heel and with the vacant spot in the band I can see him going with them
Old 04-26-2010, 06:04 PM   #2721
netscape check two
N.I.

What vacant spot though? Sean Waltman is still with TNA.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-26-2010, 06:26 PM   #2722
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I thought TNA were getting rid of him for being a no show?
Old 04-26-2010, 06:31 PM   #2723
netscape check two
N.I.

It was reported that they were, but it came to be untrue. Well at least for the moment. lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-26-2010, 07:08 PM   #2724
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I haven't been keeping track with WWE shows as much lately since TNA moved to Monday's. I forgot there was even a PPV last night. lol Did you watch it online battle?

If the WWE had a fat storyline with Mickie James, imagine what it will be like if Awesome Kong goes there. lol

I don't like Impact being on at 8 on Monday's.

i think that tna really should bring back the thurs night show..
more time for everyone on the roster..
for example im only watching the flair spot's 2night on impact since it was taped last tuesday...its also the reason why i think smackdown fails..
i think when kong does debut in the "e" she gna tear that place up..
there not ready for her as a wrestler an i dont think the fat storyline will be discussed @ all unless she tells someone she "may" want to pursue other avenues..
it seems the mcmahons hate when u want to multi-task..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:56 PM   #2725
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

beth vs kong should be epic

the animal lost because of duck tape? is that true?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:58 PM   #2726
netscape check two
N.I.

Somebody is showing Hollywood Hogan vs Sting for the heavyweight belt in WCW right now, and they have a Wu symbol on their page. Is that somebody from here? lol

http://www.justin.tv/wuswarm_36#r=qKi1IPo~

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-26-2010, 11:26 PM   #2727
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smackdown got shitted on today

Old 04-26-2010, 11:34 PM   #2728
netscape check two
N.I.

lol

'Backstage, Bischoff said the fans could go to the website and vote for who they think should be wrestling for the TNA Championship. Black Machismo came in and said he was voting for Andre the Giant.'

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-27-2010, 02:02 AM   #2729
hectis
Vic

Black Machismo is the shit his segments are classic

Old 04-27-2010, 02:08 AM   #2730
netscape check two
N.I.

lol @ the WWE having a DQ called in the PPV match with Morrison.. when the PPV was called Extreme Rules and there weren't supposed to be any DQ's called.

Who is the new member of Punk's group? Joey Matthews?

Quote:
Quote: