news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-03-2010, 10:01 AM   #2746
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

I'll be honest, I wouldn't mind hitting everyone in the knockouts division , and I agree on Taylor Wilde, it seems after she teamed with Sarita that she's been pushed aside...and The Beautiful People shtick is getting old but I love the face that Angelina Love turned face...

Oh yeah...get rid of Lacey Von Erich she adds nothing to the table and of all the Beautiful People she's the last person I wanna see stripping...true talk

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:10 AM   #2747
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
I'll be honest, I wouldn't mind hitting everyone in the knockouts division , and I agree on Taylor Wilde, it seems after she teamed with Sarita that she's been pushed aside...and The Beautiful People shtick is getting old but I love the face that Angelina Love turned face...

Oh yeah...get rid of Lacey Von Erich she adds nothing to the table and of all the Beautiful People she's the last person I wanna see stripping...true talk
yeah LVE is horrible man. Kerry Von Erich must be rolling in his grave. she's a von erich for petes sake. but hey david flair cant wrestle either. yeah id tap all the KO'S too...and that includes ODB.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:24 AM   #2748
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONZBODY View Post
yeah LVE is horrible man. Kerry Von Erich must be rolling in his grave. she's a von erich for petes sake. but hey david flair cant wrestle either. yeah id tap all the KO'S too...and that includes ODB.

Hey if I'd have to suffocate, I'd rather suffocate between ODB's funbags

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:12 PM   #2749
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the total package @ impact 2night?

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:14 PM   #2750
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^

Is he the new Band member?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:16 PM   #2751
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I have a feeling Luger might try to talk some sense into Sting, and Sting might beat him up.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:31 PM   #2752
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I have a feeling Luger might try to talk some sense into Sting, and Sting might beat him up.
i dont know man. luger can hardly walk now. it might be DDP.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:15 PM   #2753
check two
N.I.

Luger's condition has improved, but I don't see him wrestling again and stuff like that. Scott Steiner might be joining up with the Band soon. Maybe the Disciple will join up too? lol

Quote:
Old 05-03-2010, 04:27 PM   #2754
check two
N.I.

Black Machismo can give Hogan his old tights back tonight, and then Hogan can give Machismo the Hall of fame ring, which will reunite the Mega Powers.

Quote:
Old 05-03-2010, 05:04 PM   #2755
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think flair's boy reid will debut if not 2night then in the coming weeks....
i think lugor shows up with jim ross..

Old 05-03-2010, 05:17 PM   #2756
check two
N.I.

Dixie is supposed to be giving a major announcement tonight. TNA changing its name?

Quote:
Old 05-03-2010, 05:23 PM   #2757
check two
N.I.

On a side note, I noticed Brutus Beefcake in that Awesome Kong picture I posted. How is he still able to wrestle.. I remember that bad water related accident he got into a while back, and he was likely to survive. Then his spine was messed up, and when he was in the NWO, it looked like he couldn't bend over at all. Like when he took a bump, he looked stiff as a board. I'm surprised Hogan hasn't had him in TNA yet.

Quote:
Old 05-03-2010, 05:55 PM   #2758
check two
N.I.

Impact is moving from Monday's back to Thursday night's.

Quote:
Old 05-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #2759
battle?
n.i.

did u take those pics of kong an brutus check?
tna needs 2 shows per week..both live...

Old 05-03-2010, 09:17 PM   #2760
check two
N.I.

battle, no I hadn't taken those pics. lol

TNA couldn't go a few minutes after 10 to show what happened next? They had to be over right at 10 for a show that lasted a few episodes?

Quote: