news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-03-2010, 09:17 PM   #2761
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Like I had touched on before, it was a bad idea to go to Monday night's right around the time time WWE was getting for Wrestlemania. Also, last week was the three hour Raw draft thing, so TNA expected not to get good ratings anyway. I think they should have waited a little longer to go to Monday's. Though, on the other hand, since they had already moved to Monday night's, I think they should have given it a little more time with the ratings before moving back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:11 AM   #2762
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

TNA should have never left thursdays honestly....and last nights show was atrocious....but i did get to see Taylor Wilde's cute little ass so i gave it a pass. i hear she likes black guys too!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 09:36 AM   #2763
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

machismo acting as flair last night was fuckin some funny shit
he sounded just like flair..
the sting spot last night was weird..
the move back 2 thursday is crazy..
they really should be adding a thurs show an keeping the monday..
the "e" isnt really any better than tna right now..
i do like the fact that they finally gave the hart dynasty the push an the sharpshooter..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:19 PM   #2764
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-Fan arrested for threatening to blow up WWE headquarters due to the release of Mickie James

WWE fan Zavr Peygumbari, 22, was arrested on Friday on charges that he threatened to blow up WWE headquarters. He also claimed that he would visit the office with a machete and a machine guns because the company released WWE Diva Mickie James. Peygumbari was arraigned on Monday after his bond was lowered to $5,000 and he delivered a written promise to appear in court.

The judge ordered Peygumbari not to contact WWE employees, not to go near WWE headquarters, and said he is not allowed to attend WWE events. "I'm not allowed to go to wrestling show?" Peygumbari answered. The Connecticut Post reports that Peygumbari is known to New York City police as being emotionally distressed. You can read the full story at CTPost.com.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:55 PM   #2765
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Watching Impact!...first 20 minutes were lame as hell...jesus christ...smh

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:47 PM   #2766
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury

Eric Young joining ugh...*shudders to say the name* The Band...everyone saw it coming I think...

The "Hogan-Sting summit" was ass...no answers or anything, just 2 old guys talking about playing chess like they're on the next Wu-Tang Clan album...

Best part was the Anderson-Hardy confrontation...both are funny as hell

The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Old 05-04-2010, 03:01 PM   #2767
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Is Hardy still going back to WWE?
Old 05-04-2010, 03:32 PM   #2768
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

I think wrestling in general needs a good kick up the ass.

Both TNA and WWE both need improving in certain departments but I can't see it happening anytime soon.

Maybe Heyman should try to start up a brand new ECW type promotion again.

WWE is not willing to go back to attitude era so won't see any hardcore shit and TNA has old people and bad actors. Both need to change.

I would be glad to see TNA nick WWE audience bit by bit so that it forces Vince to sort it out before it's too late.

And fuck having Flavor Flav on next week, that will be completely embarrassing imo.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:33 PM   #2769
check two
N.I.

I think Eric Young is decent, even though he reminds me of Barney Rubble. He played a funny character when he had that gimmick where he was scared and he would hide in the back room and stuff, and interacted with Styles and Angle. They never really said what's up with Syxx Pac currently except personal reasons?

I don't have a problem with some of the older wrestlers since a bunch of them are ones I grew up watching and still like. Though, I think some of them like Hogan need to take a step back sometimes away from the main event storylines and stuff. This ring thing is really stupid and what's the point in continuing with the 'Survivor Series like' team vs team thing? I don't like Mr. Anderson's character right now. I usually like the heels, but not him for some reason. Abyss needs to be out of any main event storylines.

I heard Jeru is going to be on an upcoming airing of the Ozone show.

I don't think Hardy is planing on going back to the WWE at the moment. He has some court dates coming up.

Why don't you like Flavor Flav, ironmantis? lol He can't be any worse than some of those other lame guests they have been having on. ha ha How much longer is this stupid celebrity guest thing going to go on for? It's time to drop the PG little kid's rating, and have a regular general manager. Try to persuade Coach to leave ESPN and come back.

Quote:
Old 05-04-2010, 08:25 PM   #2770
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmantis View Post
I think wrestling in general needs a good kick up the ass.

Both TNA and WWE both need improving in certain departments but I can't see it happening anytime soon.
co -sign

i dont think hogans ego or his al-i-moni payments will ever let him step out of the main event..
i dont think tna really needed hogan or bischof or flair , the band etc..
there just cashing in..
theres always that alternative need for something diff than mcmahon entertainment..
when hogan threw flair out of the ring it was mainly flair leaping through the air.. not hogan throwing him..once hogan goes down he aint getn up..
the quest host gm is better than having vicky g running the show..
i hope santino has a spot with flav this coming monday..

Old 05-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #2771
battle?
n.i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

I
really?> congrats!!
Old 05-04-2010, 09:20 PM   #2772
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Mr. Kennedy is still that nigga with the stick... it's been a few matches and he hasn't broken anything yet either.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:44 AM   #2773
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I think Eric Young is decent, even though he reminds me of Barney Rubble. He played a funny character when he had that gimmick where he was scared and he would hide in the back room and stuff, and interacted with Styles and Angle. They never really said what's up with Syxx Pac currently except personal reasons?

I don't have a problem with some of the older wrestlers since a bunch of them are ones I grew up watching and still like. Though, I think some of them like Hogan need to take a step back sometimes away from the main event storylines and stuff. This ring thing is really stupid and what's the point in continuing with the 'Survivor Series like' team vs team thing? I don't like Mr. Anderson's character right now. I usually like the heels, but not him for some reason. Abyss needs to be out of any main event storylines.

I don't think Hardy is planing on going back to the WWE at the moment. He has some court dates coming up.

Why don't you like Flavor Flav, ironmantis? lol He can't be any worse than some of those other lame guests they have been having on. ha ha How much longer is this stupid celebrity guest thing going to go on for? It's time to drop the PG little kid's rating, and have a regular general manager. Try to persuade Coach to leave ESPN and come back.
I didn't mind Falvor Flav until I briefly saw him on that Flavor of Love shit on mtv acting like a fool. He has also appeared on other reality shows and at the moment, I just find him embarrassing.

I don't think stopping the host gm will stop the pg rating as Vince knows he is making good money from all ages and family members. The only way it might change as I said before, is if TNA start getting many of WWE's viewers switch to them and therefore, forcing Vince to change it up back the the attitude era.

I do like some of the wrestlers in WWE but knowing you won't be seeing any blood anymore or not jumping from the titantron and shit like that, it's not as exciting. But at the moment, i'd still rather watch that then bad acting.

I know what your talking about Check when you say you grew up watching those old wrestlers, I was the same but it's hard to watch them stumbling everywhere and not really into the match because all they want to do is get back to the dressing room for their medication, lol.

Bring back Heyman to somewhere create a positive vibe in wrestling.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:19 AM   #2774
Jeru
Non Ignorant

LOL @ check

Old 05-06-2010, 12:31 AM   #2775
check two
N.I.

SPOILER

Congrats to the new TNA tag team champions, the best team of all time !!

Quote: