news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-22-2010, 07:59 PM   #2806
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

He's still in TNA. He had to take some time off for personal reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 02:55 AM   #2807
the insignificant
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the insignificant shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I'd like to see a listing of guys you think were awful during the Attitude area and guys you think are solid currently.
good call man, i definitely overstated when i said awful...

but i like the depth of the current roster... morrison, kingston, bourne, primo, rhodes, dibiase, r-truth, macintyre, mvp, jtg, smith, kidd, croft, baretta etc... you take the main event out of raw or smackdown and you've got some excellent wrestlers who don't need gimmicks...

i remember the attitude era with guys like the godfather, rikisihi, scotty 2 hotty, the mean street posse, vince and shane, val venus... under the current pg wwe, these guys wouldn't survive without their gimmicks... look what happened when d-lo came back to raw...

just my opinion... i'm sure most would disagree
the insignificant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 09:03 AM   #2808
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

carlito fired
booker t back in tna?

that over the limit ppv shit is probally one of the worst ideas in recent months..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 06:28 PM   #2809
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I heard the Booker T thing might just be a one time thing in TNA for right now. The WWE hasn't been using Carlito right for a long time now.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:30 PM   #2810
check two
N.I.

--Scott Hall arrested:

The following is from the Orlando Sentinel:

Professional wrestler Scott Oliver Hall was arrested earlier this month on charges of disorderly intoxication and resisting an officer following an incident at a Seminole County bar, sheriff's records show.

Hall, 51, was at the Hitching Post Bar in Chuluota on May 14, when the Seminole County Sheriff's Office was called in for a disturbance complaint about 1:43 a.m., an offense report shows.

The deputy found a bartender standing in the door telling Hall to leave, but Hall was yelling and cursing at the bartender and other patrons there, according to the deputy's account. The deputy also said Hall appeared intoxicated with slurred speech and bloodshot eyes.

When the deputy advised Hall he was being placed in custody for disorderly intoxication, he tried to prepare him for the handcuffs, but Hall refused, the documentation states.

"Scott refused this directive, and instead, thrust out his chest, walking closer to me, stating, 'I ain't going down for this [expletive deleted],' " the report states. "This is [expletive deleted]. You know it's [expletive deleted]."

The report goes on to say that Hall continued to refuse, but the deputy managed to secure his left wrist with a handcuff and then pulled his right arm behind him.

"Due to Scott's inordinate size, 6'05", 295 pounds, I utilized two sets of handcuffs in tandem," the deputy noted in the report.

Hall was then placed in the patrol car.

Hall could not be reached Friday at a phone number listed on his offense report.

The bartender told the deputy that Hall had been "drinking heavily" and "became aggressive inside the bar," the report states. He pushed a customer and argued with the female bartender and called her names, the report says.

The bartender managed to line up a ride home for Hall, but he punched the window of the car that came for him and he pushed two female patrons near the car, according to the report.

Hall was transported to the Seminole jail and was later issued a trespass warning, notifying him never to return to the Hitching Post Bar on County Road 419.

Hall has had several arrests in Orange County, most for criminial mischief and alcohol-related offenses.

The bartender told the Orlando Sentinel that the bar owner would not approve a phone interview while she was working Friday.

Hall's offense report indicates he has a Chuluota address. On a booking sheet Hall's occupation is listed as professional wrestler. Under the field titled employer, the word unemployed was inserted.

According to the WWE website, Hall defeated Roddy Piper for the U.S. Championship at the WCW SuperBrawl in early 1999. But Ric Flair took the title from him less than a month later.

He regained the title eight months later, taking out Goldberg, Bret Hart and Sid Vicious in a ladder match, the website says. But he lost the championship again � a knee injury prevented Hall from defending his title.

Hall also has wrestled with the TNA, which tapes its matches at Universal Studios Florida.

Quote:
Old 05-24-2010, 05:24 PM   #2811
check two
N.I.

The WWE stops a match when somebody gets a paper cut, but they let a match go on when somebody gets a concussion?

Caldwell's Analysis: The most concerning of all the injuries, based simply on how WWE handled the injury, was Ted DiBiase's concussion. He showed obvious signs of a potential concussion after he was knocked loopy by a hard slap from Truth. DiBiase then stumbled to the corner and was out on his feet no-selling Truth's offense. That match should have been stopped immediately to check on DiBiase for a potential concussion rather than allowing DiBiase to continue on another five minutes. It's another example of WWE - and Linda McMahon - continuing to talk a big game about the Wellness Policy, but failing in the application of their concussion testing program. They do not disclose the application of the policy, and here they failed to stop the match and protect the health of a wrestler.

-pwtorch.com

Quote:
Old 05-24-2010, 05:31 PM   #2812
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^the punk- rey match last night was pretty good
i thought this dibiase push was gna take flight last night..guess not

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:09 PM   #2813
Valkis

Valkis sitting duck

TNA > WWE, That is all
Old 05-26-2010, 12:06 AM   #2814
check two
N.I.

Pretty soon everybody in the WWE is going to be a son or daughter of a former wrestler? lol

Quote:
Old 05-26-2010, 01:52 AM   #2815
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wonder if that will happen with the wu like will all their son form a real wu tang offspring group lol

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:37 AM   #2816
Valkis

Valkis sitting duck

Scott Hall is the man.

And yeah, I was thinking that. Everyone in wrestling will be related to another wreslter...and if that would ever happen in rap.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:22 PM   #2817
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkis View Post
tna > wwe, that is all :d
^^truth
and im glad the hart dynasty finally got they ass whooped @ raw!
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 10:42 PM   #2818
check two
N.I.

The Syfy Network's successful original series, Ghost Hunters will air an episode from the Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame. The paranormal activity is most active around the displays for Bam Bam Bigelow and The Missing Link. For more information about the show, head over to Syfy.com

Quote:
Old 05-29-2010, 10:43 PM   #2819
check two
N.I.

Sean Waltman said during an in-studio interview with The Cowhead Show on Thursday that he missed last month's Lockdown pay-per-view because he tested positive for Hepatitis C. He also said he tried to commit suicide in Mexico, hanging himself with a garden hose and taking pills. However, the attempt was foiled when Alicia Webb (formerly known as Ryan Shamrock in WWE) found him.

-tnawrestlingnews.com

Quote:
Old 06-07-2010, 07:49 PM   #2820
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a dance contest on raw smh

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote