news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-11-2010, 01:21 AM   #2836
Crazy K

Crazy K shaolin monk

Holy shit, I hadn't watched wrestling in a long ass time. Is it even good anymore? I stopped watching when the matches became boring as hell

lol

Though I remember my hate for Cena. Mr "I got only six moves"
Old 06-11-2010, 11:08 PM   #2837
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bryan Danielson was cut by the wwe. I think this is part of the story line, but if not the E can suck my nuts

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:30 PM   #2838
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm thinking it might be part of the storyline.

In TNA, it looks like there is a new four horsemen? Also, a big announcement is supposed to be coming from the PPV this Sunday.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 12:52 AM   #2839
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah I wonder what it could be

Old 06-12-2010, 03:47 AM   #2840
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

Well, it's been said that TNA have signed Batista. But who the fuck knows, lol.

This could start getting interesting now that both companies are competing big time against each other, it can only be good for nice surprises and compelling viewing hopefully.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 06:23 AM   #2841
hectis
vic

Bryan Danielson firing is legit and thus the whole nxt rookies from season won invasion to me has just died. he was fired for choking Josh Roberts with his tie. that was considered going to far. bull shit

Old 06-12-2010, 12:17 PM   #2842
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Some are still saying they think the firing is part of a storyline. So the tie choking thing he did on his own, and wasn't scripted? lol Or did he go further along with it than he was supposed to? The expression that Roberts gave while being joked looked like a cartoon or something. lol

Old 06-13-2010, 03:23 AM   #2843
hectis
vic

lol

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_pe...cgi?bdaniels&1

Old 06-13-2010, 04:07 AM   #2844
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Really hoping Danielsons firing is scripted.

Cause if its not, then goodbye to that great angle yall pulled off on monday. My interest dropped tenfold if Danielson has no part in it

I still believe the firing was just a work, and hope so.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 05:10 AM   #2845
hectis
vic

I agree if he is fired the story line is ruined

Old 06-13-2010, 11:36 AM   #2846
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i really think its part of the story..
theres no big match @ the slammiversary
i do expect reid flair 2 make his debut interfering somehow in the styles lethal match
kendrick vs williams shud take the event

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:59 AM   #2847
check two
N.I.

I heard the real big TNA announcement is that Horace Hogan will be making his debut.

Old 06-13-2010, 02:40 PM   #2848
hectis
vic

it's more than likely something dumb like impact is changing its name

Old 06-13-2010, 06:57 PM   #2849
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tommy dreamer confirmed for 2nights ppv..
yawn..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 09:14 PM   #2850
check two
N.I.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

An update on Daniel Bryan's firing: it was due to pressure from an outside source following Monday night's angle. The choking with the tie and spitting in John Cena's face were the two main sticking points, and Vince McMahon is said to have had no choice. It is almost a guarantee that this is not a work, since that would mean WWE had lied to everyone with any power in WWE. They have all been told that Daniel Bryan is gone for real.

It seems very clear that Bryan is being used as a scapegoat. It also appears to me that someone from the outside (not WWE management) was the one who threw a fit and WWE had no choice but to fire him for now.

To recap, here are the key bullet points:

The Justin Roberts spot was deemed too violent and it led to the firing, in a call made by Vince, but forced upon him by an "outside force who is important"

Complaints came in very quickly.

The decision was explained to the merchandise and marketing people, PR team, company doctor before it was announced that it was a legit firing.

The person who complained was someone from the "outside, important to the company"

Danielson is being called a "scapegoat"

No timetable has been given, but he was said to be left with the impression that he would be welcomed back at a later time once things pass over.

Danielson is now looking for indy dates.

Danielson has a 90 day no-compete clause.

With respect to the possibility of Vince working his own employees, he's definitely capable of it, and a much more "insane" situation is currently going on with a much bigger name than Danielson in WWE right now.

Sources in WWE believe they will lose him to TNA, Once source said they just "made a TNA main eventer"