news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-13-2010, 10:24 PM   #2911
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I heard that after the Gangstas beat the crap out of the Dudley's, the Dudley's got back up quick and they all hugged? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:24 PM   #2912
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
gave this a 2nd viewing the other night

worth chkn out if u havent
Do you know if that's on you tube?

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:23 AM   #2913
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I heard that after the Gangstas beat the crap out of the Dudley's, the Dudley's got back up quick and they all hugged? lol
It was a damn good PPV.

Joel Gertner would have stole the show if it wasn't for the 3 matches that followed his mic time. The first 4 matches were all about wrestling skill, as they showcased no weapons at all, bar a chair shot here or there. I thought it was one of the best ECW Reunion Shows. Considering Shane Douglas and Paul E. weren't there either. Had they been apart of it? And Tanaka? That show could have really been off the charts.
Old 08-15-2010, 11:08 PM   #2914
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

summerslam was wack as fuck

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:13 PM   #2915
check two
N.I.

Did NXT win?

Quote:
Old 08-15-2010, 11:32 PM   #2916
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no cena did his super man thing at the end and beat the last two guys hims self

undertaker came back just to get tom stoned by kane

Daniel Bryant came back to join cenas team but was eliminated when the miz came from the back and hot him with the brief case

Old 08-15-2010, 11:35 PM   #2917
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
i SOOOOOOOOOO agree! another PREDICTABLE main event outcome.......another MONUMENTAL cena heel turn that could have been.......RUINED......the return of the undertaker.....RUINED......kanes title reign after god knows how long.......RUINED......the return of daniel bryan.......RUINED!.....im not even gonna speak on the divas, that shit has been speaking for itself for the LONGEST.......how you can UTTERLY FUCK UP one of the LONGEST EXISTING PPVS in wrestling history since WRESTLEMANIA is COMPLETELY BEYOND ME......SMGDH
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:18 AM   #2918
check two
N.I.

R.I.P. to Lance Cade. He had died of heart failure.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/O...le_43087.shtml

Quote:

Last edited by check two; 08-16-2010 at 12:23 AM.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:58 AM   #2919
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
co-sign

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:34 AM   #2920
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I like the NXTus angle, but I think Danielson vs Miz would be epic. Miz represents the E's idea of what a wrestler is, just a reality show celebrity with very little in ring talent.
Danielson is a legend in the ''underground'' of pro wrestling, and I'm sure he's got plenty of those fans tuning in just to watch him.
Miz is pretty decent on the stick and could carry it that way, while Danielson is limited promo wise but is one of the best wrestlers you've never heard of in the 2000's.

And Taker/Kane one more time will be dope. I can only imagine what type of match they're gonna have.. gonna be sick. Glad they put Kane over Taker on his return, to give him a little steam heading in to the fued.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:01 PM   #2921
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Old 08-18-2010, 03:51 AM   #2922
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

i wonder if it was one of you on here that was wearing that Wu t-shirt when Daniel Bryan came out for his match on Raw this week?

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 09:31 PM   #2923
check two
N.I.

Anybody ever see some women's wrestling promotion called Wrestlelicious? lol

Quote:
Old 08-27-2010, 09:46 PM   #2924
check two
N.I.

R.I.P. to Luna.

Quote:
Old 08-28-2010, 05:57 AM   #2925
hectis
Vic

R.i.p