news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-11-2010, 09:28 AM   #3016
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
so the "they" abyss was talking about coming was Jeff hardy wow what a disappointment
and Hogan, Bisschof and Jeff Jarret...haven't seen the ppv but I think Tenay will have said "WHAT THE HELL" a whole fuckin lot LOL

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:31 AM   #3017
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Just google that shit, or Youtube. Pro Wrestling Zero 1 is one of my favorite Japan companies. Dragon Gate [the Japan one, the original] is awesome and set the tone for DG:USA. Then you've got the bigs, AJPW and NJPW. There's plenty of Japanese promotions if you just search for them on the net. Matches, events, they're out there on Megavideo and all that.

Jericho vs Ultimo Dragon from an old Japan company called WAR.

There's classics like this and modern day matches just as good floating around out there.
Corino had also started up a promotion before called World 1 that I had went to, which was affililated with Zero One, and it was basically an american version of it. It was wrestling without really any talk, and the same rules as Zero One. For Corino's indie promotions, he would get some of the Japanese wrestlers to come over from Japan, and also have a bunch of guys like The American Dragon, Amazing Red, Low Ki, Samoa Joe, SAT, etc.

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:42 PM   #3018
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Spoilers:

Hogan is using the Hollywood name again and Flair is on his side.

Quote:
Old 10-22-2010, 11:34 AM   #3019
check two
N.I.

Did I watch the Amazing Red lose to Pauly D from Jersey Shore last night?

Quote:
Old 10-24-2010, 04:37 PM   #3020
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:14 PM   #3021
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
ha ha

Quote:
Old 10-24-2010, 10:45 PM   #3022
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

"you wanna do it?" (pause)

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:54 PM   #3023
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
"you wanna do it?" (pause)

lol maybe thats what he meant about "its personal" l

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 04:52 PM   #3024
check two
N.I.

How was Bragging Rights last night?

Quote:
Old 10-25-2010, 05:40 PM   #3025
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

terrible

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:41 PM   #3026
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Old 10-28-2010, 06:59 PM   #3027
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:43 PM   #3028
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

guess nobody knew about TNA's Turning Point PPV that happened yesterday

Old 11-08-2010, 07:41 PM   #3029
check two
N.I.

I heard that Turning Point sucked? Why does Jay Lethal keep losing to Pauly D from Jersey Shore?

Quote:
Old 11-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #3030
check two
N.I.

I'd have to give the nod to CZW. You know there is a wrestling thread in here by the way?

Quote: