news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-21-2006, 04:51 PM   #301
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

I can't seem to see the last page so I thought i'd post a reply to see if I can see my post.

Peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:07 AM   #302
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

i can't see my posts, whats happening?

can anyone else?

peace

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
Old 03-10-2006, 01:04 AM   #303
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why does it say that Iron Mantis had the most current reply in this thread?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 09:21 AM   #304
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

I can see your post Check.

can you see mine?

Old 03-10-2006, 05:08 PM   #305
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Iron Mantis,
The last post I could see was by J-Man, but in my subscription for this thread, it said you had the last post. lol So I was wondering what was going on. But today I can now see your posts, so the problem must have got fixed.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 09:02 AM   #306
wu gambino
Entrepreneur

wu gambino shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to wu gambino Send a message via MSN to wu gambino Send a message via Yahoo to wu gambino

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
The Worlds Greatest Wrestling Managers sounds like it might be interesting though.

At last, homage is paid to the brains and beauties behind the brawn - the most famous and infamous managers in wrestling history. The men and women you’ll see here are the architects of a Superstar’s success, and sometimes the designers of their downfall. These master manipulators will go down in history as the World’s Greatest Wrestling Managers:

Captain Lou Albano
Paul Bearer
“Classy” Freddie Blassie
Jim Cornette
Miss Elizabeth
“The Mouth of the South” Jimmy Hart
Bobby “The Brain” Heenan
Paul Heyman
Sensational Sherri
“Golden Boy” Arnie Skaaland
Sunny
The Grand Wizard
And many more!

This release takes a look at the art of managing, the evolution of female managers, and highlights some of the most well-known, colorful managers professional wrestling has ever seen, along with their biggest moments and matches.

Special Features
Capt. Lou Albano vs. Arnold Skaaland – MSG (19/12/77)
Bobby Heenan vs. Greg Gagne – Weasel Suit Match, AWA (17/08/80)
Jim Cornette vs. Paul E. Dangerously – Tuxedo Match. The Great American Bash 1989

Interviews, Vignettes, Music Videos
Vince McMahon interviews Freddie Blassie & Nikolai Volkoff
Tony Schiavone interviews Jim Cornette, NWA World Championship Wrestling (29/06/85)
“Fuji Vice”, Tuesday Night Titans (07/05/86)
Vince McMahon interviews The Grand Wizard & Bob Duncum, All-Star Wrestling (02/04/75)
Mean Gene Okerlund visits the Hart Foundation
Bobby Heenan wins the 1976 Manager of the Year Award, AWA All-Star Wrestling (25/12/76)
Capt. Lou Albano wins the 1985 Manager of the Year Award, Tuesday Night Titans (27/09/85)
Larry Nelson interviews Paul E. Dangerously, AWA Championship Wrestling (30/09/87)
“Together” Randy Savage & Miss Elizabeth’s Wedding Video, SummerSlam (26/08/91)
Sensational Sherri visits the Funeral Parlor, Superstars of Wrestling (01/02/92)

Arrived: July 13th 2oo3
Departed: April 16th 2oo8

wu gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 05:26 PM   #307
wu gambino
Entrepreneur

wu gambino shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to wu gambino Send a message via MSN to wu gambino Send a message via Yahoo to wu gambino

“The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes will forever be remembered as the working man’s champion. A three-time World Heavyweight Champion, he has had numerous legendary confrontations with sports-entertainment’s top stars, including Ric Flair, Harley Race and “Superstar” Billy Graham. Decades later, his contributions to sports-entertainment are still being felt. This 3-Disc DVD set will present his life’s story, as well as his most memorable matches and interviews from Florida Championship Wrestling, NWA, WCW and WWE.

AWA, 09/03/73 - Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs. Dick the Bruiser & The Crusher

AWA, 24/03/73 - Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs. Dick the Bruiser & The Crusher

AWA, 06/10/73 - Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs. Billy Robinson & Don Muraco

Championship Wrestling from Florida, 5/1974 - Dusty Rhodes & Pak Song vs. Mike & Eddie Graham

Championship Wrestling from Florida, Dusty Rhodes vs. Terry Funk

Championship Wrestling from Florida, Lumberjack Match, Dusty Rhodes vs. Harley Race

Madison Square Garden, 26/09/77 - WWWF Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Superstar Billy Graham

Madison Square Garden, 19/12/77 - Dusty Rhodes vs. Stan “The Man” Stasiak

Madison Square Garden 20/12/77 - Dusty Rhodes vs. Johnny Rodz

Madison Square Garden, 28/08/78 - Texas Bullrope Match Dusty Rhodes vs. Superstar Billy Graham, Alternate Commentary by: Steve Romero/Dusty Rhodes/Mike Graham

Madison Square Garden, 17/12/79 - NWA World’s Heavyweight Championship, Dusty Rhodes vs. Harley Race

Atlanta, GA, 21/06/81 - NWA World’s Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Harley Race

Great American Bash, Charlotte, NC, 06/07/85 - World Television Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Tully Blanchard

Great American Bash, Greensboro, NC, 26/07/86 - NWA World Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Ric Flair, Commentary by: Steve Romero/Dusty Rhodes/Mike Graham

Starrcade, Chicago, IL, 26/11/87 - NWA United States Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Lex Luger

Clash of the Champions, Greensboro, NC, 27/03/88 - Dusty Rhodes & Road Warriors vs. Ivan Koloff & Powers of Pain

NWA Main Event, 03/04/88 - NWA United States Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Ivan Koloff

Clash of the Champions II, Miami, FL, 08/06/88 - NWA Tag Team Championship Dusty Rhodes & Sting vs. Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard

Starrcade, Norfolk, VA 26/12/88 - NWA World Tag Team Championship Dusty Rhodes & Sting vs. Road Warrior

SummerSlam, E. Rutherford, NJ, 28/08/89 - Dusty Rhodes vs. The Honky Tonk Man

Survivor Series, Rosemont, IL, 23/11/89 - The Dream Team vs. The Enforcers

WrestleMania VI, Toronto, Canada, 01/04/90 - Mixed Tag Team match - Dusty Rhodes & Sapphire vs. The Macho King Randy Savage & Queen Sherri

Madison Square Garden, 24/11/90 - Dusty Rhodes & Dustin vs. Ted DiBiase & Virgil

Living Dangerously, Danbury, CT, 12/03/00 - Dusty Rhodes vs. Steve Corino

Greed, Jacksonville, FL, 18/03/01 - Kiss My Ass match Dusty Rhodes & Dustin vs. Ric Flair & Jeff Jarrett

Plus promos and vignettes from CWF, WWWF, Championship Wrestling, NWA World Championsip Wrestling, World Wide Wrestling, Mid-Atlantic Wrestling, Superstars, Saturday Night's Main Event, Wrestling Challenge and RAW!

Old 03-19-2006, 11:08 AM   #308
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

eww what a waste saturday nights mainevent was..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 08:01 PM   #309
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Yeah It wasn't the best. Whys everyone booing Cena?

Good to see Austin back for a moment tho.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 08:02 PM   #310
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Anyone seen the Ultimate Warrior DVD WWE put out a few months back? I wanna get it.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 08:06 PM   #311
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I Seen It It Is Good They Were Shitin On Him The Whole Thing
And Everyone Is Booing Cena Cuz He Is Trash I Did Not Like It When He Won Yesterday And Yeah Main Event Could Have Been Better Is There Going To Be A Story Line With Bret The Hitman Hart And Stone Cold?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 11:04 PM   #312
wu gambino
Entrepreneur

wu gambino shaolin monk

^^Bret wouldn't come back to WWE programming, and Stone Cold has made it clear that he doesnt want to do actual wrestling anymore, so I doubt it...

Old 03-19-2006, 11:09 PM   #313
wu gambino
Entrepreneur

wu gambino shaolin monk

Saturday Night's Main Event did a 3.2 fast national rating, coming in dead last among the four networks. In comparison, two episodes of "COPS" on Fox did a combined 4.4 rating last night.

Looks like WWE cant make it on regular TV. Said that anything below a 5.0 would be considered a disapointment...

Old 03-20-2006, 09:30 AM   #314
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

there are too many reality tv programmes on primetime tv for anyone who hasn't seen much wrestling to start watching it.

this event wasn't much of a good advert for people to think i'll start watching wrestling apart from maybe the last match.

They have to get a new champion soon and turn Cena into a heel again.

peace

Old 03-20-2006, 11:46 AM   #315
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Thing About Main Event Wuz That Nothin Big Happend Being The First Show I Thought Something Big Would Happen But I Wuz Wrong

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote