news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-05-2011, 11:10 PM   #3271
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:59 AM   #3272
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
used a trampoline to jump from the outside in and almost hit the top rope and got sent back LOL but wowed the crowd with his moves...very sick debut once you got to see him flying around.
i dont know why but wwe is starting to feel like wcw in the early 90s with adding luchadores to their roster....they should get vampiro....but cibernetico is garbage as hell dude moves like a 65 year old
Old 04-07-2011, 12:04 PM   #3273
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PWTorch.com is reporting that Sin Cara called an "audible" during his debut on Raw this past Monday night, as he initially botched his entrance into the ring and decided to play it safe afterward. For those who missed it during the actual broadcast, Sin Cara actually used a trampoline which was set up next to the ring for his springboard entrance into the ring, but the trampoline was placed to close to the ring and Cara ended up hitting the ropes.

Following his entrance, Cara decided to scrap the planned "tornado twist" splash which he was supposed to perform on Sheamus on the outside, and instead he ended up hitting the high cross body off the ropes. The feeling is that he didn't want to take too big of a risk during his WWE debut. Below is a video of Sin Cara's appearance on Raw for those who might have missed it:

Old 04-07-2011, 02:24 PM   #3274
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

they will probably limit sin cara moves. theres a youtube video with his top 10 moves and most of them are banned in the wwe

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:52 AM   #3275
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

i know he pulled off a moonsault with primo colon

i know his 619/tiger feint kick is gonna be omiited from him due to mysterio utilizing the move

shit blue demon and dr wagner jr should join

dr wagner has waaaaaaaaaaay more notability in mexico than mistico but more people like mistico cause he is a cruiserweight

speaking of which they should bring the cruiserweight division back
Old 04-08-2011, 11:54 AM   #3276
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Scott Hall hospitalized .....overdose

http://rajah.com/base/node/22485

Quote:
"Former WWE talent Scott Hall has been hospitalized following a drug overdose, reports WrestlingNewsWorld.com. No further details are available at this time.

The former Intercontinental Champion has been battling serious health issues over the past year. He was hospitalized last June for double pneumonia, which had affected both lungs. He was hospitalized again in August due to complications from pneumonia. After recovering, Hall checked into a WWE-sponsored rehabilitation facility, and checked out in early October. Hall was hospitalized weeks later as he needed a pacemaker implanted into his heart.

Hall announced last week he would not be on hand for the WrestleMania XXVII festivities in Atlanta, Georgia because the atmosphere would be detrimental to his quest to stay sober.

He posted his last Twitter message Sunday night while watching WrestleMania XXVII, writing "Taker wins!""
Old 04-08-2011, 12:27 PM   #3277
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

So HHH Signed Sin Cara

Quote:
Businesswire.com has posted a new WWE press release, which reveals more details behind the company's renaming, and also reveals that Triple H will be heading up a new talent development department. The press release notes that one of Triple H's first moves in his new position was to sign Lucha Libre star Sin Cara. "The new department will put a greater emphasis on worldwide recruitment, training and character development to identify future WWE Superstars and Divas," notes the press release.

"The first recruit acquired under Levesque’s new department was the signing last month of future WWE Superstar, Sin Cara, formerly known worldwide as Mistico.
Old 04-09-2011, 04:40 PM   #3278
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Props to Gino Giovanni:

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 04:44 PM   #3279
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Old 04-10-2011, 01:03 PM   #3280
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

TNA's Lockdown is looking to be a good event. Anything will be better than Wrestlemania.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:08 PM   #3281
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
speaking of which they should bring the cruiserweight division back
People been saying this forever now. Bring back the Light Heavyweight Title tho'. I would rather it be Light Heavyweight because Cruiserweight leans towards Luchadores leans towards high-flying, but I think guys like Danielson and Punk could make weight for the Light Heavyweight Division and bring some ground and pound/technical shit to the mix(Think Dean Malenko in WCW vs the Luchas). Either way, they do need to bring back a division for the REAL wrestlers...which are usually the lighter guys anyway.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:09 PM   #3282
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

true
Old 04-10-2011, 04:51 PM   #3283
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I know I'm mad late but I just now watched wrestlemania 27.I had it DL'd since the day after but aint had the time.

I can kinda see why the disappointment is there but there is some really good moments there too. The Mysterio / Rhodes match was badass!!!
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #3284
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
Superstar Billy Graham Wants Out Of WWE Hall of Fame
Posted by Joseph Lee on 04.09.2011

And he wants a fight with Y2J...

Superstar Billy Graham had an interview with SLAM! Wrestling where he said that not only does he want out of the WWE Hall of Fame, but he wants to fight Chris Jericho, based on comments Jericho made in his book insulting Graham for his comments about Chris Benoit.

On WWE Hall of Fame: "For the WWE to induct into their Hall of Fame, Abdullah The Butcher, who has never wrestled one match under a WWE contract, is bordering on blasphemy. I am demanding that this company remove my name from their index of Hall of Fame wrestlers. It is a shameless organization to induct a bloodthirsty animal such as Abdullah The Butcher into their worthless and embarrassing Hall of Fame and I want the name of Superstar Billy Graham to be no part of it. The WWE and their Hall of Fame is disgustingly embarrassing, I want out."

On Chris Jericho: "Jericho, that shows your complete lack of respect. You have the face of a choirboy, but you've got the heart of a devil. One day, someone will walk across your skull on the floor of hell. That's exactly where you belong. I'm a music fan, a fan of Bob Dylan. The lyrics to one of his songs, Idiot Wind, fits you perfectly, Jericho. 'Idiot wind blowing every time you move your teeth. You're an idiot (babe). It's a wonder that you still know how to breathe'. I know what I'm talking about when it comes to steroids. Unfortunately, I'm an expert. I started using in 1966. I told NBC News that the Benoit murder-suicide was not as a result of steroids. I responded to a man choking an innocent seven-year-old boy to death, then murdering his wife. It was the slaughter of an innocent child and steroids had nothing to do with it. The press connected it to steroids and I had an obligation to speak out. For speaking out, Jericho called me self-centered and egotistical, only wanting to benefit myself. I received a personal phone call from Linda McMahon thanking me for stepping it up and telling it like it is. Jericho, you have made a huge mistake. You call me an egotistical idiot. If you walked by right now, I would beat the living hell out of you, then spit on your grave for trying to destroy my reputation in your phony little book."

Old 04-10-2011, 05:03 PM   #3285
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

haha fuck billy graham and zybsysko
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote