news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-05-2011, 01:21 PM   #3361
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

Did this episode of Raw make Mason Ryan look really strong or Big Show and Kane look really weak?

One man dominated the powerhouse tag champs (with a tiny bit of help from the rest of Nexus).

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

Last edited by ironmantis; 05-05-2011 at 04:58 PM.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:35 PM   #3362
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I guess that scrub Mason is supposed to be the next Goldberg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:39 PM   #3363
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know if any of you guys read IGN's weekly Wrestling Wrap-Up, but I enjoy it quite a bit.

The guy who writes it despises Michael Cole lol, I get a kick out of the tangents he goes on about how he loathes that doucher.

He's the guy who started the GDYC (God Damn You Cole) thing.

Here's this week's Wrap-Up...

http://tv.ign.com/articles/116/1165329p1.html

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:28 PM   #3364
misawa98

misawa98 shaolin monk

I'm going to watch Pro-wrestling Noah on May 13th. They got a couple of shows over here in the UK. Should be dope!! I only watch Japanese Pro-wrestling as that American shit looks to weak for me and I cant deal with all the wackyness.

Last edited by misawa98; 05-05-2011 at 06:33 PM.
misawa98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:36 PM   #3365
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I can't say I blame you.

Japanese Wrestling is an entirely differnet beast all together.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:02 PM   #3366
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

i like michael cole. probably the best heel him and vickie would make an awesome pair.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:23 PM   #3367
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

LOL, really?

I couldn't possibly imagine anything more annoying than a pairing of Cole & Vickie.

Her voice makes my balls shrivel.

Why is TNA still trying to push the Suicide character?

They should've killed that gimmick long ago.

Old 05-05-2011, 10:01 PM   #3368
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Miss Tessmacher !!!!

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:59 AM   #3369
the insignificant
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the insignificant shaolin monk

the reason we have this current michael cole character is because people wasted too much of their lives complaining and generally thinking about him in the first place... if people just got over the fact that jim ross wasn't on commentary anymore, cole would be the typical announcer and more focus would be on the wrestlers...

the response? the wwe put him on the card for three straight ppvs... he talks over his co-commentators and takes focus off the matches... he buries the entire diva roster... he's on every episode of smackdown and raw... well done to all the cole haters... this is what you created...
the insignificant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:05 AM   #3370
the insignificant
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmantis View Post
Did this episode of Raw make Mason Ryan look really strong or Big Show and Kane look really weak?

One man dominated the powerhouse tag champs (with a tiny bit of help from the rest of Nexus).
two things...

1. i thought it was funny when jericho referred to him as batistwo...

2. they did a similar thing with ezekiel jackson on the big show on smackdown this week... depends if his push ends as quickly as his pre-wrestlemania push did...
Old 05-06-2011, 08:27 PM   #3371
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Quote:
Originally Posted by the insignificant View Post
the reason we have this current michael cole character is because people wasted too much of their lives complaining and generally thinking about him in the first place... if people just got over the fact that jim ross wasn't on commentary anymore, cole would be the typical announcer and more focus would be on the wrestlers...

the response? the wwe put him on the card for three straight ppvs... he talks over his co-commentators and takes focus off the matches... he buries the entire diva roster... he's on every episode of smackdown and raw... well done to all the cole haters... this is what you created...

Well put, I didn't really start to dislike Cole until this new ultra-heel commentator angle they have him working, he was pretty forgettable most of the time.

However, I think the reason Michael Cole is the focal point now is because the hate campaign against him started on the internet.

Vince utterly detests the internet because it's out of his control, so once again it's Vince's personal bias screwing up WWE programming.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:32 PM   #3372
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How long is the 'annoymous GM' thing going to go on for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 11:57 PM   #3373
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Good question.

Hopefully by the time Summerslam comes around Raw will have decided who to utilize.

I think the original plan was to put Shawn Michaels in that spot, but maybe he's stalling on them.

I wouldn't mind if Edge became the Raw GM, after he's gotten some much deserved R&R.

Old 05-07-2011, 03:57 PM   #3374
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

In my travels around the net today, I inadvertently stumbled upon this cracked.com article...

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-reason...tors-in-world/

It covers 5 well-known examples of wrestlers remaining in character dispite severe injuries and other difficulties.

Most of you should be familiar with all of these stories, but this article gives a refreshing and humorous take on them.

Here's another funny wrestling related article...

http://www.cracked.com/article_18918...r4=recommended

Old 05-08-2011, 07:16 AM   #3375
the insignificant
SLIMEY SAVAGE

haha check two, if you don't know about the gm, then no one around here will...

divine complex, good call with mcmahon... do you know if he answers to anyone since wwe is on the stock exchange?

as for the raw gm, he seems to be a lot more neutral than when he first started... they managed to lose track of consistency with him...