news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-18-2011, 02:45 AM   #3391
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Disco Inferno !!

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:11 AM   #3392
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what about him?

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:47 PM   #3393
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

holy fucking shit

macho man randy savage is dead. dude better be in the hall of fame next year

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:59 PM   #3394
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:55 PM   #3395
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jack Swagger creeps me out.

With his freakishly long, disperportionate arms and Mr. Potato Head face, with a Geico caveman jaw.

How you gonna call yourself Swagger while having absolutely none?

The All-American American...What Rocket Surgeon came up with that one?

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:53 PM   #3396
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hadn't been keeping track of Smackdown much lately, but when is Christian going to win the belt back? They had him lose it after one week to Orton? If they were going to do something stupid like that, at least have him lose it to somebody else, and make it a little less predictible and more interesting.

Old 05-23-2011, 10:18 PM   #3397
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Did they do anything on RAW for Savage?

Old 05-23-2011, 10:44 PM   #3398
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
Did they do anything on RAW for Savage?
before the main event they showed the tribute to him. CM Punks attire is the pink trunks and yellow kneepads and boots. rey mysterio in all black.

he didn't do the elbow drop tonight but ended up getting in the sharpshooter from the hitman

Old 05-23-2011, 10:55 PM   #3399
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

Thats good to hear, Anybody see the DDP tribute to Savage? DDP always tells good stories

Old 05-23-2011, 11:10 PM   #3400
check two
N.I.

What's the point in having Bret Hart back?

Old 05-23-2011, 11:26 PM   #3401
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

Quote:
Thats good to hear, Anybody see the DDP tribute to Savage? DDP always tells good stories
saw it. i was watching their matches earlier too. ultimate warrior had one also. i miss wcw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
What's the point in having Bret Hart back?
today marks the day owen hart died so thats why they prolly brought him?

Old 05-23-2011, 11:39 PM   #3402
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

Yeah, I was flicking through some of their matches too, in fact Spring Stampede 97 was the first PPV i ever ordered so that feud I remember well. Whats the point of having Bret Hart back? Hes Bret Hart!

Old 05-24-2011, 01:19 AM   #3403
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Yo this is my first time seeing this lmao
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:04 PM   #3404
check two
N.I.

Old 05-24-2011, 04:07 PM   #3405
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Yeah, I was flicking through some of their matches too, in fact Spring Stampede 97 was the first PPV i ever ordered so that feud I remember well. Whats the point of having Bret Hart back? Hes Bret Hart!
Yeah, if he had a stronger mic presence, I could see why they would use him more often. But it just looks ridiculous when he acts like he's ready to get into a fight with another wrestler, when everybody knows that ain't happening, since Mae Young would be able to take more of a bump than himself.