news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-07-2011, 11:51 AM   #3421
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'll most def will be picking up the Nitro DVD, page said their will be a Vol.2 if this one sells well.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:10 AM   #3422
the insignificant
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the insignificant shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Anybody gonna pick up the best of WCW Nitro that is coming out? I wasn't sure how it would be with the WWE putting it out and all, but DDP is involved, so it should be decent.

interesting that ddp was involved... his two biggest feuds in wcw were with randy savage and raven... neither are represented...

typical wwe interpretation of wcw... there was all the old guys at the top and then the cruiserweights and nothing in between...

only so much room on the dvd i guess... wish they could've fit a bonus feature of screamin' norman smiley there somewhere... those matches were hilarious...
the insignificant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:34 AM   #3423
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahah those norman smiley matches were some of the funniest shit

Old 06-08-2011, 10:04 AM   #3424
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Man, Norman Smiley...when they aired portions of WCW over here in Belgium...I only remembered his name LOL....his mathces were fucking CLASSIC!!!

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:02 PM   #3425
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Warrior is crazy. What tv event is he referring to?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:30 AM   #3426
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

Has anybody been watching TNA lately? I mean, Impact Wrestling. I been watching it again after a few years and have been pretty impressed with how good the production values are now. What are some of your thoughts on the show?

Old 06-13-2011, 06:30 AM   #3427
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

Old 06-16-2011, 08:13 PM   #3428
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'm a good R Truth

Old 06-17-2011, 10:18 AM   #3429
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WWE Capitol Punishment 2011: John Cena vs R-Truth, Randy Orton vs Christian (June 19)

WWE Champion John Cena vs. R-Truth

World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs. Christian

United States Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler

Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett vs. Ezekiel Jackson

Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk

Big Show vs. Alberto Del Rio

Alex Riley vs. The Miz

Predictions??
Old 06-17-2011, 10:23 AM   #3430
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is cm punk still a bitch?

is their any decent wrestling in wwe?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:32 AM   #3431
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

Is there any decent wrestling anywhere?

Old 06-17-2011, 10:59 AM   #3432
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol i dunno i gave up 2 years ago, when cm punk got made from daving wwe to, a bitch..

i aint seen no wrestling for so long.. i downloaded elimination chamber?(2 months back) i htink it was.. just the last file of 3.. punk was in 1st.. and he was gone 1st
and i deleted the shit
lol

is ROH still about?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:18 PM   #3433
check two
N.I.

http://www.tube8.com/erotic/brooke-adams/5235/

Old 06-18-2011, 12:07 PM   #3434
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^calm down son
Old 06-18-2011, 12:46 PM   #3435
check two
N.I.

what? lol