news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-15-2011, 12:30 AM   #3496
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:31 PM   #3497
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

^^dayum.

WrestleReunion is coming to Miami for Wrestlemania Weekend and bringing none other than DG:USA along with them. The festivities will be held less than 3 miles up the street from WWE Fan Axxess.

Eddie Graham's brother Mike Graham will be coordinating some sort of Saturday tribute to Championship Wrestling from Florida and I'm sure Eddie. Sunday will be more about WWE legends and wrestling legends overall. Randy Savage's lil' bro Lanny will be there. Bobby Heenan, J.J. Dillon, Animal, Kevin Sullivan, Larry Zbyszko amongst many others.

DG:USA will be holding a show Saturday and Sunday night.

Old 08-15-2011, 06:49 PM   #3498
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Old 08-15-2011, 07:18 PM   #3499
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Grown people still watch this garbage? lol
Old 08-15-2011, 11:07 PM   #3500
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Nash seemed a little out of it on the mic tonight.

When was the last time Mysterio was heel? The WWE is so stale with never changing some of the wrestlers from face to heel and vice versa.

How many times is Orton going to be champion?

At least the Triple H/Nash/CM Punk storyline is holding some interest at the moment. Steph sending Nash text messages.

Old 08-16-2011, 09:09 AM   #3501
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Grown people still watch this garbage? lol

Grown men still go into threads they have no interest in to waste their time on writing bollocks? lol

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

Last edited by ironmantis; 08-16-2011 at 09:17 AM.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:16 AM   #3502
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Nash seemed a little out of it on the mic tonight.

When was the last time Mysterio was heel? The WWE is so stale with never changing some of the wrestlers from face to heel and vice versa.

How many times is Orton going to be champion?

At least the Triple H/Nash/CM Punk storyline is holding some interest at the moment. Steph sending Nash text messages.

I think wwe has been alot better lately with certain aspects and better wrestling.

They could change make a few other changes with regards to heel turns, etc, like they did with Christian and Shamus (although we will have to see where that goes with his face persona after his loss in the pay per view).

They don't usually surprise me these days with the heel/face changes, unless if they changed good ol JR to heel, that probably would be out the blue, lol.

As you suggested before, Cena would have made a good change but then that means Punk would have go down the face route, which it looks the way at the moment obviously with the crowd on his side.

It also seems at times, they are slightly venturing away from pg with Punk comments among other things.

I haven't followed Mysterios whole career so I don't know if he would make a good heel, but I just can't picture him being a bad guy or being able to act bad or play up to the crowd as a nasty person, so I don't know if they could pull that off? As I said, i'm not an expert on him, but that's how I see it.

I can't comment on Nash as I haven't seen Raw yet as I recorded it.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

Last edited by ironmantis; 08-16-2011 at 09:21 AM.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 07:29 PM   #3503
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

in the end R-truth is going to be right with his conspiracy theory

am going to night of champions!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 06:59 PM   #3504
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I never knew ADR was an mma fighter

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:15 PM   #3505
check two
N.I.

where's Scott Baio at?

Old 08-18-2011, 10:26 PM   #3506
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmantis View Post
I think wwe has been alot better lately with certain aspects and better wrestling.

They could change make a few other changes with regards to heel turns, etc, like they did with Christian and Shamus (although we will have to see where that goes with his face persona after his loss in the pay per view).

They don't usually surprise me these days with the heel/face changes, unless if they changed good ol JR to heel, that probably would be out the blue, lol.

As you suggested before, Cena would have made a good change but then that means Punk would have go down the face route, which it looks the way at the moment obviously with the crowd on his side.

It also seems at times, they are slightly venturing away from pg with Punk comments among other things.

I haven't followed Mysterios whole career so I don't know if he would make a good heel, but I just can't picture him being a bad guy or being able to act bad or play up to the crowd as a nasty person, so I don't know if they could pull that off? As I said, i'm not an expert on him, but that's how I see it.

I can't comment on Nash as I haven't seen Raw yet as I recorded it.
Rey Mysterio had some heel runs in WCW with his mask off. He was pretty good at being a heel, though he was usually in a group at the time. It gets rather boring seeing guys doing the same thing over and over for years like Mysterio and Cena. TNA is the opposite where they sometimes turn people back and forth too much. Who do you think is behind bringing Nash in?

Old 08-18-2011, 10:50 PM   #3507
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

finally flair vs sting...

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:08 PM   #3508
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Sting vs Flair was a good match.

In 1993.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:15 PM   #3509
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^im hoping 4 @ least a 20 minute match but that may b asking 2 much

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:19 PM   #3510
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

As long as Ric Flair goes to the top rope and Sting throws him off, it will be a classic.