news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-15-2011, 03:19 AM   #3556
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HHH v CM is building very nicely, i wish cm could fight hhh in an internet match.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:09 AM   #3557
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

going to Night of Champions

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 02:34 AM   #3558
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Who you rooting for Hectis?

Nah I already know

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:12 AM   #3559
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I knew Nash wasn't really fired

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:30 AM   #3560
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how was it hectis?

night of champions was pretty sick, glad mark henry won a title.. finally!! really didnt like his promo on raw// they should just make him unbeatable, not into a cock who picks on anyone..

cm v h3 was sick... i enjoyed the russo-esque plot,/finish to the match..
can see future match's between H3 and punk being classics..
raw was fun like its been the last few weeks.. main event for hellin a cell looks sick..
needs a special guest referee tho..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-21-2011, 07:30 AM   #3561
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahah russo-esque, but don't hate on vinnie ru!

Old 09-21-2011, 07:37 AM   #3562
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lol im not hating on him.. i like weirdness like that, it set up raw really well.. and the miz/r truth angle.. lol you know their not really sacked or got fined 1/4mil

all the punk / hhh angle has been russo inspired.. speaking on backroom stuff.. stuff most marks wont know,.... its like the plot was done for a niche market// (cant remember what their calls.. smarks? lol smart marks?)

i guess the angle was done for people who know the workings of wwe..
wish punk kills cena and hhh for the rest of the decade

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-21-2011, 07:44 AM   #3563
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

All i know of is 'smarts' and 'marks'.

'Smarks' must be some new slang i ain't up on lol I still like wrestling but I stopped watching it closely at about 2003.

1996-2003, those were my years. Anyway, I didn't peep RAW so I still don't know what happened after NOC. What happened with Nash-HHH?

Old 09-21-2011, 07:56 AM   #3564
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lol sorry i meant smarts.. been so long since i paid attention to wrestling at that level..

i been off wwe for a very long time.. only when i think itwas check 2 or fatal posted the cm punk shoot interview/i quitting shit.. that i started to pay attention again ( andthats just too cmn miz. hhh)

i think we had the same years when we watched wwe closely.. (still preferred ecw during that time tho)

shame most of ecw's stars crossed over to raw.. some made it.. some sucked

my fave time in wwe was.. when rvd was getting the push.. and won the title! then him and sabu, fucked up.. one nite stand(part one) is my all time fave wwe ppv.. closely followed by one night stand 2.. which is when cm punk debuted(even tho punk doesnt class that as an WWE ppv) lols

last 5-7 years shits been dead

what happened on raw? good question..
punk started the show.. started speaking on the conspiracy..
then h3 came out.. and was like.. stop bitching.. u loser!
so punk was like.. miz n truth are correct.. theirs dodgey shit going on.. but not like how they(miz/r) think.. then
john larangitis comes out.. and punks like.. your involved in it.. etc... not much happens..
larangitis fires punk.. h3 re instates..

sets up cena and punk, v miz and r truth as mainevent..

truth and miz arrive to the stadium(miz's home crowd) awesome truth. go straight to hhh aplogise.. etc.. they keep their jobs! but are finded 1/4mill each..
mainevent..
cena gets owned by awesome truth.. punk comes in.. kills them both..
fight over..
h3 music hits..
'punk. you thought well, miz and truth,. your fired'
truth and miz goto find h3. then they jack him.. infront of all the wwe roster..
then h3 gets miz and truth thrown out.. lols was funny

that was the end..

i think somthing is building with awesome truth, and john laringitis.. and kevin nash..

i dont even recall nash being on the show.
but he was involved in night of champions! haveu seen that ppv?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-21-2011, 08:05 AM   #3565
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

nah i didn't see it but I read the results lol I wanted to see if Nash was on there (u knew he would show up). I used to be a WCW mark so I always check for the WCW stars. I might download it though because everyone is saying it was a good PPV

Old 09-21-2011, 10:19 AM   #3566
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

best ppv ive seen for a long time in wwe,

nash had a major spot at the ppv, im pretty sure you would enjoy it.

i just usually download wwe and skip to cm punk.. lols

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-21-2011, 11:27 AM   #3567
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A smark is a smart mark.

Someone who has all of the knowledge of the inner workings like a smart does, but still marks out when their favorite wrestler wins a title or a match is so well worked that they're totally engrossed in it.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:36 AM   #3568
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

ahha yesh! takes me back to the days of 411wrestling.com

smarks rock! lol

guess thats why i like punk
:/

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-21-2011, 02:39 PM   #3569
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

When I read the main event results from the PPV, it seemed pretty bizarre, lol Some were saying Truth was just that crazy, but it obviously ties in to the conspiracy/storyline. Looking forward to the faction that Nash is forming.

It's about time that Mark Henry won the title. His headbutt wasn't anywhere close to hitting Lawler in the head on Raw. How many times are they going to put the belt on Cena? I thought it was bad years back when they kept Hogan as a face forever, but this might top that.

WCW during the time period of around 96-98/99 was one of my favorite eras to watch wrestling. I liked how it was kicking Raw's ass in the ratings every week, and it deserved to be as it was definitely more entertaining than Raw. IMO, Russo was one of the main ones that ruined WCW with his crappy storylines though. If they wouldn't have brought him in, maybe WCW could have survived. Probably not, but it couldn't have been any worse than it turned out to be near the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:25 PM   #3570
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

1st wrasslin moment: Lex bodyslams Yokozuna on the USS Intrepid 7/4/93
1st wrasslin PPV: WCW Uncensored 1995
favorite wrasslin time: ECW 97-98

looks like the last few posts were leaning this direction

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 09-21-2011 at 05:28 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote