news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-23-2012, 04:39 PM   #3946
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Konnan is a whiny pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 08:25 AM   #3947
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

^you should hear what juventuud has to say about him
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:52 AM   #3948
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

rumor has it that lex lugor is going to wwe
Old 05-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #3949
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
to wrestle?

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:49 AM   #3950
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

check wwe.com check two

how old is luger now?
Old 05-25-2012, 05:38 PM   #3951
check two
N.I.

I'll check it out, but I assume it wouldn't be to wrestle cause he could barely walk not that long ago.

Quote:
Old 05-25-2012, 06:04 PM   #3952
check two
N.I.

Jericho's suspension was changed from indefinitely to one month for disrespecting the Brazilian flag during a show in Brazil.

Quote:
Old 05-26-2012, 10:06 AM   #3953
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hmm I wonder what they will do with his feud with the Viper now since Y2J is leaving soon

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:33 PM   #3954
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I'll check it out, but I assume it wouldn't be to wrestle cause he could barely walk not that long ago.
who knows nobody is exactly thrill to see him torture rack someone
Old 05-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #3955
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Juvi returned this year to Triple A, since his arrival has sought to establish itself as a top star in the company and especially in order to support the Army AAA against the Company.

On the night of champions raised in Chilpancingo, Juventud Guerrera became the new Cruiserweight Champion AAA, after a fight quite aggressively, in extreme form, the four gladiators were provided to allow more you sweat in the ring.

However, after intervention to eliminate Leader Joe Psycho, Teddy Hart and Jack Evans forgot to Juvi, to be yet exhausted physicist, showed that there is a strong rivalry between the two, but this served to Juvi, out ahead of the battle:

"I just forgot, Teddy Hart did his best to give up, their punishment truth left me very sore, almost exhausted, it caused maybe give them everything, thinking they were contesting the championship, before that I recovered to enter the right time to give Teddy, the aim was that the championship will remain in AAA and not with the Company outside with Jack or me, fortunately the outcome was in my favor, I still have my lethal punishment, Final Justice, to continue writing history in this business that I love so much, so I dedicate the victory to Antonio Pena.
Old 05-26-2012, 02:04 PM   #3956
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Old 05-30-2012, 07:40 AM   #3957
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

looks like a dark match

Old 05-30-2012, 07:47 AM   #3958
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

any of you guys remember blitzkrieg
Old 05-31-2012, 10:37 AM   #3959
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smokes View Post
looks like a dark match

i thought they got rid of this guy after he fail there wellness test
Old 05-31-2012, 11:13 AM   #3960
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he was injured

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote