news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-27-2012, 11:37 PM   #4126
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:40 AM   #4127
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-House of Hardcore Wrestling lineup: WWE star Edge, plus several former WWE and TNA stars appearing on the promotion headed by Tommy Dreamer.

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10027524.shtml

Quote:
Old 10-02-2012, 04:09 PM   #4128
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:55 PM   #4129
check two
N.I.

-Indy wrestler arrested for allegedly assaulting a mentally challenged fan

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10027659.shtml

Quote:
Old 10-08-2012, 11:45 PM   #4130
check two
N.I.

Vince kicked CM Punk's ass tonight and the god Larry King was on also.

Quote:
Old 10-09-2012, 01:26 PM   #4131
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default WWE Chumpion CM Punk punches fan in the face live on RAW

@0:40
Old 10-09-2012, 03:21 PM   #4132
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

to bad he hit the wrong one. where the fuk hunico been at?
Old 10-15-2012, 01:51 AM   #4133
check two
N.I.

Testify !

Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 05:52 AM   #4134
check two
N.I.

-TNA legend Hulk Hogan isn't the only sex tape partner of Bubba The Love Sponge's ex-wife

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10027923.shtml

Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 05:53 AM   #4135
check two
N.I.

RIP to Mike Graham

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10027926.shtml

Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 11:06 AM   #4136
check two
N.I.

AJ steps down after having sex with John Cena

Quote:
Old 10-24-2012, 01:47 AM   #4137
check two
N.I.

--Jericho says that the WWE should put the title on Ryback and why he could then become the next biggest superstar. Also says that Punk's character has gone as far as it can.

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10027973.shtml

Quote:
Old 10-25-2012, 03:00 AM   #4138
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Old 10-28-2012, 07:40 PM   #4139
check two
N.I.

Hell in a Cell

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1495...in-a-cell.html

Quote:
Old 10-28-2012, 11:11 PM   #4140
check two
N.I.

Feed me More

Quote: