news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-22-2006, 01:27 PM   #601
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

I like Cena, theres far more worse wrestlers/gimmicks in the WWE at the moment.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 01:48 PM   #602
front.Porch

What ya'll think of Cryme Tyme? they pretty sick, they finisher is alright.
Old 10-22-2006, 05:38 PM   #603
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

I like Cryme Tyme, but people might find it offensive, I like them though. I've also heard their supposed to get a big push, part of the reason they beat the Spirit Squad (I fucking hate them)

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 08:55 PM   #604
36chambers
The People's Champ

Cryme Time aren't too bad. The guy who dances like a dick makes me laugh. I think the big guy could easily become a very successful singles wrestler, maybe IC champ? But for now I would like to see more Cryme Time.

Its something different. BROOKLYN BROOKLYN.

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 10-23-2006, 04:55 AM   #605
the insignificant
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the insignificant shaolin monk

the funniest thing watching that k-fed guy (i honestly didn't have a clue who he was til they said he was mr britney) kept holding his shirt like it was a substitute for the balls he mustn't have...
the insignificant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 09:04 AM   #606
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

You thought K-Fed was funny (I didn't hava clue who he was either), Aaron and Nick Carter on Smackdown was hilarious, they didn't know what to do when judging the Diva danceoff. Quite embarrassing. lol

The funny thing about Cryme Tyme's debut was in the back with Coach and King Booker.

Booker: "I don't speak in ebonics" and "some rapscallion has stole my wallet"

peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 10:44 AM   #607
front.Porch

The big guy in Cryme Tyme is lethal boy, he was knockin' heads off with them big boots.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:56 AM   #608
front.Porch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmantis View Post
You thought K-Fed was funny (I didn't hava clue who he was either), Aaron and Nick Carter on Smackdown was hilarious, they didn't know what to do when judging the Diva danceoff. Quite embarrassing. lol

The funny thing about Cryme Tyme's debut was in the back with Coach and King Booker.

Booker: "I don't speak in ebonics" and "some rapscallion has stole my wallet"

peace
Man... Booker is a chump, i just laughed at him when he was switchin' bout that, he was goin' mad lol, the dance off was good, only for Kristal though, hottest diva by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Old 10-23-2006, 05:03 PM   #609
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

yeah im glad book is champ now....but this king booker persona is wack as hell...gimme my good ol' booker t back....mebbe stevie ray needs to come and beat the shit out of him
Old 10-23-2006, 06:37 PM   #610
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty boy View Post
the dance off was good, only for Kristal though, hottest diva by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
YES!!! I love Kristal, she is fucking sexy as hell, her and Melina are my two favorite divas. My girls name is actually Krystal too, and she get mad when I be like damn you looking good as fuck tonight, lol, she gets so mad at me.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 12:17 AM   #611
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think King Booker's gimmick is entertaining, it's something different.

Bischoff recently stated that his new book is like a closure for him, concerning the wrestling business. He's been on Raw lately, which he states is just to promote his book. Yet, he's getting involved in some of the storylines now. For example, tonight on Raw, he helped DX to lose their match. Do you think this could be a hint to the talked about NWO vs DX feud? Since Nash recently signed another contract with TnA, it didn't look like the NWO thing would be happening. But who knows.

By the way, how come Kane is currently on Smackdown? I thought he was going to take some time off first.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 12:06 PM   #612
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Bischoff recently stated that his new book is like a closure for him, concerning the wrestling business. He's been on Raw lately, which he states is just to promote his book. Yet, he's getting involved in some of the storylines now. For example, tonight on Raw, he helped DX to lose their match. Do you think this could be a hint to the talked about NWO vs DX feud? Since Nash recently signed another contract with TnA, it didn't look like the NWO thing would be happening. But who knows.

I heard someone say that instead of an NWO feud its going to be the feud with Edge and Orton but i dunno..

Im liking Cryme Tyme, it seems as if wwe is building up a tag team division now with the latest additions, which is good

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 03:18 PM   #613
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

Some news about (possible) WWE signings.

Quote:
According to the PWInsider, Eddie Colon has already signed a deal with the WWE. PWInsider quotes Victor Jovica himself (part owner of WWC) as the source. Eddie is Carlito's brother and works in Puerto Rico for World Wrestling Council. Back when Carlito first signed his deal, rumors of WWE being interested in Eddie surfaced as well, but that the company felt he needed more experience. That was around two and a half years ago. PWInsider and prwrestling.com reported of Carlito's signing around six months before it was made official, so as it turns out, this might not be confirmed until 2007 or so. WWC is already preparing their fanbase for when Eddie leaves, as the announcers have been discussing on air that when Carlos Colon Sr was at Raw several weeks ago (back when they where on MSG and a shot of Carlos was shown during a Carlito match) he was negotiating a WWE deal for Eddie.

Credit: PWInsider and prwrestling.com
Quote:
ROH World Tag Team Champion Claudio Castagnoli had a tryout at WWE's Deep South Wrestling territory this past week. According to reports from the tryout, he did very well and many are expecting that he will be offered a deal if he hasn't already by now. Castagnoli's size will definitely help his chances as that is something WWE always looks at when searching for new talent.

credit: PWInsider
Quote:
Former TNA headliner Monty Brown was backstage at yesterday's Raw taping in Chicago. Sources have confirmed Brown and World Wrestling Entertainment have opened contract negotiations. As noted yesterday on PWInsider.com, Brown's talks to sign a new deal with TNA have stalled of late and he's no longer under contract there. Brown was not booked for the Bound for Glory PPV, which was in his home State of Michigan.

Credit: PWInsider

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 03:27 PM   #614
36chambers
The People's Champ

I see that about Monty Brown... WWE will just ruin him, they dont know how to handle talent these days. If I was him id stay in TNA, they'll make it big soon, they're already in the primetime spot on USA TV.

Who did everyone vote for for Cyber Sunday? Go to WWE.com to vote. I voted....

Booker T's title on the line
Eric Bishoff special guest ref
Carlito for the IC shot
Dusty Rhodes as Ric Flaires tag partner
Sandman v Umaga

BIG L Rest In Peace

Last edited by 36chambers; 10-24-2006 at 03:30 PM.
Old 10-24-2006, 03:31 PM   #615
front.Porch

Cools...

Bookers Title
Eric special ref
Nitro IC shot
Dusty for tag partner
Umaga Vs Benoit