news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-24-2006, 04:50 PM   #616
front.Porch

TNA is on a whole different level to WWE, they wrestling is superb, any TNA wrestler would just get held back with they moves in the WWE, look at Jeff Hardy for example, he ain't doin' what he was doin' in TNA, but i prefer WWE, TNA has much better wrestlin', but WWE just got standard entertainment you know.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:48 PM   #617
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post
I see that about Monty Brown... WWE will just ruin him, they dont know how to handle talent these days. If I was him id stay in TNA, they'll make it big soon, they're already in the primetime spot on USA TV.

Who did everyone vote for for Cyber Sunday? Go to WWE.com to vote. I voted....

Booker T's title on the line
Eric Bishoff special guest ref
Carlito for the IC shot
Dusty Rhodes as Ric Flaires tag partner
Sandman v Umaga
Booker T's title
Eric Bishoff special guest ref
Nitro for the IC shot (I just want to see Melina, LMAO)
Roddy Piper as Flair's partner
Kane VS. Umaga (Kane needs his rematch to just destroy Umaga, I can't stand Umaga and they push him so hard)

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 12:05 PM   #618
front.Porch

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
Nitro for the IC shot (I just want to see Melina, LMAO)
Exactly the same lol.
Old 10-25-2006, 12:05 PM   #619
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

dont think wwe will ruin monty brown. plus some people at tna wants to walk out on them. ron killings is also one of them. brown is an option for wwe cause he is also a trainer or something to that and thats why he gets looked at.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 02:39 PM   #620
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-Cena's title on the line, so King Booker can have both the Raw and Smackdown title.
-Bischoff as special guest referee
-Shelton Benjamin for the IC title shot
-Rowdy Roddy Piper as Flair's tag team partner
-Chris Benoit as Umaga's opponent

I don't really think people would care much to see Dusty Rhodes wrestle. It's like the blob moving around the ring.

And concerning Monty Brown, I don't see how he would be able to do a WWE schedule, and also be a personal trainer. Cause I heard his personal training job takes up a lot of time. Plus, he makes real good money doing the personal training. But I don't really consider him much of a talent right now anyway, so I don't think the WWE would ruin him. His mic skills are lacking. And his matches weren't very exciting.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 02:58 PM   #621
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

i want book to win both to. i think they ending the king thing already though.
Old 10-25-2006, 09:20 PM   #622
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

I pick Booker title because I have feeling whoever's title is on the line, their not going to let them lose it anyway and I really don't want Cena or Big Show to win, so if Bookers title is on the line I doubt they'll let him lose it.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 08:11 PM   #623
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

MR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tigerMR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tiger
Default "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase and Tim Horner Gone From WWE

WWE has released Ted DiBiase and Tim Horner from their contracts. Both DiBiase and Horner had been working as producers/road agents for the company. DiBiase was on the WWE creative team for a short while, but he had been working on the television production side of things in recent months. No reasons were given for their dismissals from the company.

After being an outspoken critic of their programming for several years, DiBiase was hired by WWE in March 2005. Tim Horner was hired earlier in the year. What with their dismissals from the company, this should open up two road agent spots for past wrestling veterans to fill in.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6621
MR HIP HOP HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 08:13 PM   #624
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

MR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tigerMR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tiger
Default News On Lita Possibly Leaving WWE

In the latest edition of WWE Magazine (December 2006 issue featuring Edge on the cover), there is a light-hearted article on Lita possibly needing a new occupation in the future (there is also a big Lita "Devil" poster enclosed in the magazine). A career expert from Yahoo! HotJobs made some recommendations for another career she could have after WWE sent them her wrestling resume. The career expert said that she could possibly be a Hollywood agent, a politician, a border patrol agent, a smoking cessation counselor or a bodyguard. Although, this person's recommendations aren't meant to be taken seriously as its usually talking about how she can "lay the smackdown" on her opposition and use her dirty tactics and so forth. Anyways, there is one vague line in the article in which WWE seems to acknowledging the rumors regarding her forthcoming departure from the company. Here is a brief snippet of that:

With Lita possibly moonsaulting her way out of WWE
, the sultry redhead may soon be on the hunt for a new paycheck. With that in mind, we threw together her resume and sent it off to career expert Susan Vobejda, Vice President of Marketing for Yahoo! HotJobs. After reviewing Lita's C.V., she had these recommendations for the duplicitous Diva.

Also, the title of the article reads WWE's Career Corner - Retiring Superstars' one-stop job placement center.

Lita's WWE future is currently unclear. The Wrestling Observer reported back in the summer that her WWE contract was set to expire in either September or November and that she wasn't planning on renewing it because she wanted to do some other things in her life (namely focusing on her rock band "The Luchagors" and trying to become an actress). Considering that September has since passed and she's still appearing at WWE events, it looks like her contract will be expiring in November - if the original report is indeed true. On the otherhand, its been reported that some fans haved asked her about the rumors at recent autograph signings and she tells them that she plans on staying in WWE. If she's still in WWE come December, it looks like she'll be sticking around after all.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6618
MR HIP HOP HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 12:49 PM   #625
Kong
Veteran Member

is the great khali done?
Old 10-27-2006, 03:19 PM   #626
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

maybe but they never said it yet i hope not the should work on his skills a little then bring him back

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 05:43 PM   #627
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Great Khali doesn't have any wrestling skills. lol That's why they changed his match with the Undertaker. He was supposed to wrestle Taker at a PPV a few months back. But Khali is such a bad wrestler, they had to have the match on Smackdown. So they could edit it before it aired on TV. lol
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 02:02 PM   #628
Kong
Veteran Member

theres somone with a nwo shirt on right behind the ring every raw and smackdown. bet it happens, with bischoff edge and ortan and scott hall should be at least, nash seems to be back on tna now.

Monty brown will be better in wwe, he didn't really have a place in tna.

wheres scott steiner gone?
Old 10-28-2006, 04:31 PM   #629
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

steiner is also in tna.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:00 PM   #630
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

tna rules. wwe sucks. bring back nitro
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote