news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-23-2005, 01:15 AM   #61
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: The official Pro Wrestling thread.

Is somebody going to sticky this thread?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 07:17 AM   #62
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
You're crazy, D-X was nowhere near as good or as entertaining as the NWO. lol How would those guys compare to Hogan, Hall, Nash, Macho Man, and the others?

Ironmantis liked the Ministry cause he'd like to be a lady's man like Viscera, but he comes off more like Michael Cole.
I see you never read my post properly, I said i couldn't comment on the NWO because i never got to watch the WCW on tv over here and never got a chance to witness Hogan, Hall, etc. All I know is that there were alot of them but i don't know everything about the NWO so I can't comment.

Check Two, can u list all the people in the NWO (or whatever versions of the NWO there were).

Liquidswordsman, You're right, I didn know about The Rock but just forgot knew I left someone off the list (unbelievably, it was The Rock, lol).

And yes, I do like to watch Viscera but he is getting a bit too fruity lately for my liking. At least i don't have picture of Simon Dean on my bedroom wall Check Two, lol. Just kidding (its the blue meanie really)

peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 09:06 AM   #63
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Big Visc is pimping it right now, u gotta love his walk to the ring...

*STICKY*

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 09:13 AM   #64
Hayabusa
Veteran Member

Hayabusa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Hayabusa

N.W.O. was the shit especially Hulk Hogan's intro wit the jimmy hindrix and his voice sampling "THE BIGGEST ICON IN PROFESSONIAL WRESTLING" FA FA FA 4-LYFE!!!" Classic shit.

Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 11:26 AM   #65
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

lol viscera is a fat motherfucker
Old 06-23-2005, 12:36 PM   #66
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman

u guys remember the BWO. That shit was funny. Vinnie Mac loved dis'in WCW. NWO was nice, untill there was NWO black, NWO red, NWO silver, shit turned into to much. I like the NWO red the most. The time that Kevin Nash took the 'fall' against Hogan (when Hogan was running for president) was the last great NWO moment. I mean how can u really respect the NWO once Buff the Stuff is a member. Just way to SWWWEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Wolfpac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Liquidswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 01:22 PM   #67
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, I remember the BWO. lol Steve Richards and Simon Dean(Nova) were actually given good storylines back then. The WWE turned Simon Dean into a scrub, but he's actually a good wrestler.

Well I thought that Buff Bagwell was actually pretty interesting in the NWO. He worked well together with Norton and also later on with Scott Steiner. That part where Hogan pushed Bagwell out of the wheel chair was classic. lol And when Steiner and Bagwell were in St. Louis and he was dressed up as Mark Mcgwire, and he started burning his baseball jersey and stuff in the middle of the ring. lol

My post about the NWO wasn't directed to you Ironmantis. lol I could post just about all the members of the NWO. There was a whole bunch cause there were some members that lasted just for a little. I'll post what I can remember off the top of my head. Later on, me or someone else can break it down into the different versions of the NWO, but right now I'll just list the members.

'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan
Scott Hall
Kevin Nash
Eric Bischoff
'Macho Man' Randy Savage
Scott Steiner
Buff Bagwell
Sting
Syxx (later known as X-Pac)
The Giant (later known as the Big Show)
Scott Norton
Konan
Lex Luger
Ray Trailor (also known as the Big Boss Man)
NWO Nascar drivers
NWO Japan -The Great Muta and others
Dusty Rhodes
Wallstreet (also known as I.R.S.)
Vincent (also known as Virgil)
Miss Elizabeth
The Disciple ( also known as Brutus Beefcake)
Jeff Jarrett
Those two big bald headed brothers that were bikers ( think they used to be called D.O.A.)
April Hunter
Some others that I can't think of right now
Old 06-23-2005, 01:25 PM   #68
check two
N.I.

By the way, I used to write a wrestling column for a couple of different websites. One of the websites closed temporarily about a couple years back or so, and the person in charge is finally almost ready to get the site back up. He said in another 3-4 months, it should be back up. We might need some more column writers, so if anyone is interested, you can let me know. I'll have to check back with him in the near future to see if he definitely needs some more people.
Old 06-23-2005, 01:31 PM   #69
Hayabusa
Veteran Member

Hayabusa grasshopper

No one here was an ECW mark except for me?

Old 06-23-2005, 01:45 PM   #70
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

I know Rick Rude (RIP) was an original 'member' of DX, but was he ever part of NWO. I always thought he was but i still have a friend who said he wasnt

Quote:

Old 06-23-2005, 01:59 PM   #71
Hayabusa
Veteran Member

Hayabusa grasshopper

Yeah Rude was in DX not NWO.

Old 06-23-2005, 06:41 PM   #72
36chambers
The People's Champ

What did Rick Rude die of?

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 06-23-2005, 07:40 PM   #73
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Heart attack, damn shame

Quote:

Old 06-23-2005, 08:46 PM   #74
36chambers
The People's Champ

probably too many of those pelvis twists lol

R.I.P

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 06-23-2005, 09:54 PM   #75
check two
N.I.

I think Rick Rude's death was drug related.