news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-12-2006, 08:19 AM   #736
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman

Please tell me i didnt just watch a match featuring The King and Carlito vs. Big Vis and The Masterpiece???????

That match got the 4x fast foward on DVR--but i did decide to watch the end of the match and i can onle HOPE one of u saw how bad The Masterpiece looked at the end. He completly looked as if he forgot what the final plans of the match were going to be. He was just walking in circles. He is a true douche. Nice to see the HHH and Edge match could only be a singles match for 5 minutes---wack.

3 thing i learn from this weeks Raw
1. John Cena is on a PPV on Sunday and failed to bring it up once
2. Charlie Haas may be black according to Rory of The Highlanders
3. The next Raw is 3 hours long and they did not even go into Law and Orders time slot this week

Horrible Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Liquidswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:26 AM   #737
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidswordsman View Post
Please tell me i didnt just watch a match featuring The King and Carlito vs. Big Vis and The Masterpiece???????

That match got the 4x fast foward on DVR--but i did decide to watch the end of the match and i can onle HOPE one of u saw how bad The Masterpiece looked at the end. He completly looked as if he forgot what the final plans of the match were going to be. He was just walking in circles. He is a true douche. Nice to see the HHH and Edge match could only be a singles match for 5 minutes---wack.

3 thing i learn from this weeks Raw
1. John Cena is on a PPV on Sunday and failed to bring it up once
2. Charlie Haas may be black according to Rory of The Highlanders
3. The next Raw is 3 hours long and they did not even go into Law and Orders time slot this week

Horrible Raw

I agree, I only saw a lil' bit of it.... and WTF at Kevin Federline vs. John Cena???

*SMH*

Mr. McMahon is wasting his billions on that crap....
NY_Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:35 PM   #738
wu gambino
Entrepreneur

wu gambino shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to wu gambino Send a message via MSN to wu gambino Send a message via Yahoo to wu gambino

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_Mami View Post
WTF at Kevin Federline vs. John Cena???
*SMH*
Mr. McMahon is wasting his billions on that crap....
Last time I checked, KFed was only getting about 15grand per appearance. And I dont remember the last time WWE was shown/mentioned during other shows or other networks at all b4 KFed started.

Match sound stupid? Yes, but the publicity is great and well worth it for them...

Arrived: July 13th 2oo3
Departed: April 16th 2oo8

wu gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 05:47 PM   #739
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well, concerning K-Fed, the publicity was good following his first WWE appearance. Though, there wasn't much publicity at all for his second appearance. Plus, with him and Britney being broken up now, his appeal lowers even more.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 11:29 PM   #740
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

MR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tigerMR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tiger

K-Fed is the best heel in the WWE! He's getting more heat than Edge.
MR HIP HOP HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 04:53 AM   #741
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

Default Which Is Worse: Hulk Hogan In WCW Or HHH since 2000?

During Hulk Hogan's WCW run think about this: he basically ran the company and rarely jobbed, It also seemed like if another star was gaining momentum, Hogan intentionally put himself to either battle or team with that superstar. This was one of many factors that probably killed WCW. However, Hogan's past was proven, we know how he helped build the industry along with Vince McMahon in the 1980's and drew some very large buyrates and television ratings on NBC. Then after his decade long run in the WWE, he went to WCW and it did become the #1 promotion for a while.

Fast Forward to now, You have HHH running the WWE more or less along with his father in law Vince McMahon. Every major storyline or comeback storyline that seems to be major relating to Raw has to have HHH in it. HHH has even won more titles now then Hogan did. Even with John Cena as champion now, its clearly obvious that Raw is booked more to favor HHH and DX compared to Cena. Its like the title has become of 2nd importance to the "Great comeback of DX" which in the history books will be looked at as a miserable failure.

Hulk Hogan, even when he was on top of the business, seemed to sell punishment better too. Sure he'd always come out on top when he was face after the SuperMan comeback, but atleast he'd sell til that occur. When Hogan was heel, he'd always cheat or find a cowardly way out of jobbing generally it seemed like.

HHH I have noticed the last few months, NEVER freaking even sells much in the tag matches with Michaels or Flair or whoever. He's always making the saves helping them out, or he's caught out of position if something bad happens, then helps make the save. When's the last time you remember seeing HHH get the crap beat out of him with no retaliation immedietely after?

When HHH's is a heel, it seems like its only a fluke if he loses, and HHH is of course the greatest wrestler ever. And he generally dominates 80% of the match.

You can tell which I think is worse now? What do you think?
Old 12-13-2006, 12:00 PM   #742
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'd have to agree with ya, and say that it's worse now. When I was growing up, I would get annoyed that Hogan would win so much, and I would always root for the heel that he was facing. When Hogan was in WCW, and with the NWO, I rooted for Hollywood. Yeah, Hogan's Hulkamania gimmick can definitely be considered corny and all. But his Hollywood, NWO black and white, beard coming in, was the corn of the cob. I think Hollywood was one of the best heels of all time, that I've seen. They eventually ran out of ideads for the NWO. But earlier on, they had some real entertaining things going on. Definitely more exciting than the WWE right now. lol

I think one of the main things that hurt WCW was bringing in people that didn't know much about wrestling. Also,they should have kept Bischoff more in charge, than bringing in Vince Russo and some of those other scrubs. If Ted Turner wouldn't have wanted to get out of the wrestling business, I think they would have been able to straighten it out.

I never really liked Gonzo H much at all. I've gotten really tired of him making the save with his sledge hammer every week. The current installment of DX reminds me of, if Henry Winkler would try to wear a leather jacket again, and act like he did when he was the Fonz.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 12:13 PM   #743
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I'd have to agree with ya, and say that it's worse now. When I was growing up, I would get annoyed that Hogan would win so much, and I would always root for the heel that he was facing. When Hogan was in WCW, and with the NWO, I rooted for Hollywood. Yeah, Hogan's Hulkamania gimmick can definitely be considered corny and all. But his Hollywood, NWO black and white, beard coming in, was the corn of the cob. I think Hollywood was one of the best heels of all time, that I've seen. They eventually ran out of ideads for the NWO. But earlier on, they had some real entertaining things going on. Definitely more exciting than the WWE right now. lol

I think one of the main things that hurt WCW was bringing in people that didn't know much about wrestling. Also,they should have kept Bischoff more in charge, than bringing in Vince Russo and some of those other scrubs. If Ted Turner wouldn't have wanted to get out of the wrestling business, I think they would have been able to straighten it out.

I never really liked Gonzo H much at all. I've gotten really tired of him making the save with his sledge hammer every week. The current installment of DX reminds me of, if Henry Winkler would try to wear a leather jacket again, and act like he did when he was the Fonz.
hollywood was one of the best abd the nwo was the greatest the real nwo not the later versions that were wack i miss wcw yeah that sledge hammer shit is played out

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:21 PM   #744
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tna is good right now it reminds me off what the real ecw was the matchs are fuckin off the chain

Old 12-13-2006, 03:43 PM   #745
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

im going 2 download turning point and put it on dvd asap. TNA isnt too accessible over here which is a shame, but i downloaded a few PPVs from 2006 and enjoyed them all.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 06:24 PM   #746
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

Default Rob Van Dam Contemplating Joining TNA

As reported earlier, Rob Van Dam's WWE contract will be expiring in a few months. News is now coming out that he is legitimately expressing interest in leaving WWE for TNA and the independent circuit when his contract ultimately expires.

RVD was openly talking about it during the weekend of the ECW PPV, asking people if it was a good idea. Especially after some fans at the ECW PPV were chanting for him to go to TNA. Furthermore, several people said that his wife Sonya, who was in attendance at the PPV, was chanting "TNA" along with some other fans. As things stand now, the belief is that he won't sign a new contract with WWE, but things can always change.

RVD feels that Vince McMahon wouldn't allow the ECW belt to be put back on him because he thinks he's still being punished for his pot bust back in July. RVD thinks he did his time. Also, RVD's refusal to go on the Iraq trip probably didn't help matters, even though it was technically voluntary.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6940

Looks like everybody is not happy with the WWE right now Wrestlers and fans.
Old 12-13-2006, 08:15 PM   #747
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR HIP HOP HEAD View Post

As reported earlier, Rob Van Dam's WWE contract will be expiring in a few months. News is now coming out that he is legitimately expressing interest in leaving WWE for TNA and the independent circuit when his contract ultimately expires.

RVD was openly talking about it during the weekend of the ECW PPV, asking people if it was a good idea. Especially after some fans at the ECW PPV were chanting for him to go to TNA. Furthermore, several people said that his wife Sonya, who was in attendance at the PPV, was chanting "TNA" along with some other fans. As things stand now, the belief is that he won't sign a new contract with WWE, but things can always change.

RVD feels that Vince McMahon wouldn't allow the ECW belt to be put back on him because he thinks he's still being punished for his pot bust back in July. RVD thinks he did his time. Also, RVD's refusal to go on the Iraq trip probably didn't help matters, even though it was technically voluntary.

http://rajah.com/base/node/6940

Looks like everybody is not happy with the WWE right now Wrestlers and fans.
if tna gets rvd that would be big

Old 12-14-2006, 11:08 PM   #748
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

I Kove Tna But Why The Hell Do You Turn Guys Like Christain And Possibly Now Angle In To Heels
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 10:41 AM   #749
hectis
Vic

heels are better faces annoy me most times

Old 12-15-2006, 11:11 AM   #750
snakesonawiggly
Crunk Is Dead

snakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken masta

I love heels and I hate faces.

http://ramblingconn.blogspot.com/
my third blog
snakesonawiggly is offline   Reply With Quote