news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-08-2007, 02:49 AM   #796
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Triple H Suffers Injury At New Year’s Revolution
Date Added: January 07, 2007
Story By: Daniel Pena
source: WWE.com

WWE.com posted the following update regarding Triple H's injury at tonight's pay-per-view. Doctors believe that he tore his quadriceps. This injury is similar to the one he suffered in May 2001, which put him out of action for eight months. Also note, today is five years to the day of his return from the original quad injury at a RAW in MSG.

Triple H injured
Written: January 7, 2007

Triple H suffered an injury during his match against Rated-RKO at New Year's Revolution. The preliminary diagnosis is a possible quadriceps tear. Triple H will be flown to Birmingham, Ala. in the morning to be evaluated by Dr. James Andrews.

WWE.com will have more on Triple H's injury Monday afternoon.

oh and like the last few ppvs this one sucked too

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:09 AM   #797
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

^^ this can't be good for any possible DX vs NWO storyline that could have been a chance of happening at wrestlemania.

Oh well, these things happen.

Peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 04:28 PM   #798
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Sorry to hear that Gonzo H got injured. But I won't mind not seeing him on TV for a while.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:56 PM   #799
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

^^^ haha thats so funny/
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:09 AM   #800
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo That Match Between Rosie Odonnell And Donald Trump Wuz Maybe The Wackest Shit Ever On Raw A Total Waste Of Time Shit Like That Makes Tna Look Even Better Vince

Old 01-09-2007, 03:05 PM   #801
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

What do you think will happen with Team Rated RKO? Will HBK get a new partner and continue to feud with them? Will they start to feud with a new team? Or will they dissolve?
Old 01-09-2007, 03:10 PM   #802
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

^^^ that being said, it was still a rumour going around for a while that it would take place around Wrestlemania time.

I personally couldn't see it myself but you never know especially with all the old folk WWE constantly bring back.

I wasn't really thinking of Hogan as coming back anyway, it was more like Hall, Nash and Big Show (but that rumour was before he went into ECW and then retired). Also, it was possible that Xpac was joining DX as they were seen together in a house show on a vid on the internet (although I couldn't tell if that was around this time or from an old clip).

Anyway, who cares. Although I would like to see a good heel faction be created to shake things up or maybe give a world title belt to someone with charisma and wrestling ability (although its hard to find someone with both at the moment). Give Jimmy Wang Yang, Christian or JBL and one of them give them the title just for the fun of it, what the hell, bring back Jericho and give him the title.

Peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 05:36 PM   #803
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
What do you think will happen with Team Rated RKO? Will HBK get a new partner and continue to feud with them? Will they start to feud with a new team? Or will they dissolve?

they will lose to crimetime and then break up edge vs orton at wm would be nice

Old 01-09-2007, 08:32 PM   #804
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

rko vs dx is a sorry ass storyline. nwo vs dx would be way better. yeah its true nwo is 2 old. 2 bad the new blood or natraul born thrillers from wcw cant invade raw and beat the crap out of rko
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 08:33 PM   #805
hectis
Vic

i think it is time for raw and smackdown to become one again

Old 01-10-2007, 07:17 PM   #806
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

MR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tigerMR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tiger
Default Vince McMahon's Reaction To "TNA" Chants, Backstage Reaction To 1/8 RAW, More

During the Rosie vs. Trump match on RAW, some fans in attendance were chanting "TNA" and possibly "VKM" as well. According to a fan in attendance, Vince McMahon, who was sitting by Lilian Garcia, acted like he didn't hear the chants. However, there was one fan right behind him that was repeatedly screaming "TNA, TNA, TNA" in his ear. When this happened, Vince McMahon's smile to the match toned down considerably. Furthermore, his body language seemed to go from excited to slouched down & bored while people in the Scottrade Center chanted his competitor's name.

Internally, Monday night's edition of RAW was seen as an utter disaster and embarrassment. It was likely due to the Rosie vs. Trump match as it failed to a monumental degree in the building and had the fans loudly chanting "TNA!"

The "Rosie" vs. "Trump" match hasn't gotten as much mainstream publicity as WWE probably hoped for. Thus far, I have only been able to find a single article on TMZ.com on the stunt. I have yet to hear word of the match being mentioned on television. Furthermore, Rosie O'Donnell didn't acknowledge the impersonation on "The View" yesterday.

http://rajah.com/base/node/7071
MR HIP HOP HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:57 PM   #807
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR HIP HOP HEAD View Post

During the Rosie vs. Trump match on RAW, some fans in attendance were chanting "TNA" and possibly "VKM" as well. According to a fan in attendance, Vince McMahon, who was sitting by Lilian Garcia, acted like he didn't hear the chants. However, there was one fan right behind him that was repeatedly screaming "TNA, TNA, TNA" in his ear. When this happened, Vince McMahon's smile to the match toned down considerably. Furthermore, his body language seemed to go from excited to slouched down & bored while people in the Scottrade Center chanted his competitor's name.

Internally, Monday night's edition of RAW was seen as an utter disaster and embarrassment. It was likely due to the Rosie vs. Trump match as it failed to a monumental degree in the building and had the fans loudly chanting "TNA!"

The "Rosie" vs. "Trump" match hasn't gotten as much mainstream publicity as WWE probably hoped for. Thus far, I have only been able to find a single article on TMZ.com on the stunt. I have yet to hear word of the match being mentioned on television. Furthermore, Rosie O'Donnell didn't acknowledge the impersonation on "The View" yesterday.

http://rajah.com/base/node/7071
IT WUZ CLEAR THE FANS WERE YELLING TNA DURNING THAT MATCH AND THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN THAT WUZ SUCH A WASTE OF TIME

Old 01-10-2007, 09:53 PM   #808
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

MR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tigerMR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tiger
Default Trish Stratus In Armed And Famous

The cast is Trish Stratus, La Toya Jackson, Erik Estrada, Wee Man and Jack Osbourne. The reality series premiere tonight at 8 PM et on CBS. Trish is the hottest cop i've seen

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/armed_and_famous/
MR HIP HOP HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 01:33 AM   #809
netscape check two
N.I.

Trish Stratus can frisk me any time.
Old 01-11-2007, 04:47 AM   #810
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Fuck, Its Been Like Years Since I Watched Wrestling, Think Imma Get Back Into It To See How Much More Funny Its Got Lol
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote