news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-23-2005, 11:22 PM   #76
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta
Default Re: The official Pro Wrestling thread.

probably, all wrestlers do drugs.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 11:26 PM   #77
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers
probably, all people from West London do drugs.
What does that have to do with anything?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 04:43 AM   #78
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

LOL

they all do roids, shits blatent
Old 06-24-2005, 09:24 AM   #79
36chambers
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
Im gay, I love rolling around in the mud with big hunky wrestlers
About as much as that

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 06-24-2005, 02:58 PM   #80
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dx Is The Shit I Used There Entrance In Smackdown Game: Here Comes The Pain Wrestling Is Still The Shiznit Son

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:58 PM   #81
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

36 Chambers,
If you don't like wrestling, why do you keep posting in this thread about it? lol
Old 06-25-2005, 11:51 AM   #82
Hayabusa
Veteran Member

Hayabusa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Hayabusa

To be a jerkoff about it lol.

Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 11:39 PM   #83
netscape check two
N.I.

That's right, the legend himself, Hulk Hogan, was on Raw tonight. The greatest of all time!!! That's what I'm talking about, you bloody mofos!!!!!!!! Hollywood Hulk Hogan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2005, 12:02 AM   #84
36chambers
The People's Champ

Quote:
36 Chambers,
If you don't like wrestling, why do you keep posting in this thread about it? lol
because i can???

And i DO like wrestling, just not as much as some of u. I watch RAW every Monday nites. Did u watch Vengeance? Shawn Michaels can still put on a show.

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 06-28-2005, 12:23 AM   #85
netscape check two
N.I.

If you want to talk about putting on a show, talk about the immortal, himself Hulk Hogan brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2005, 12:24 AM   #86
netscape check two
N.I.

Ironmantis said that he gets to see the WWE Pay Per View's for free. Is that true for all of the UK?
Old 06-28-2005, 03:39 AM   #87
netscape check two
N.I.

Smackdown was actually taped on Monday this week, instead of Tuesday. I found out that the last two picks to go to Smackdown are Batista and Christian.
Old 06-28-2005, 08:42 AM   #88
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

Quote:
Ironmantis said that he gets to see the WWE Pay Per View's for free. Is that true for all of the UK?
not all of them, most of them are on sky sports 1 but only a couple are on sky box office which you do have to pay for (unless you have a chipped box)

peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 09:28 PM   #89
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman

Who the Greatest WRESTLER (WWF) of alltime in ur mind. By this i mean a wrestler that came out EVERY show and put a GREAT show on. Here my top 5

1. Shawn Michaels
2. The Hitman
3. Jericho (he is a beast)
4. Mic Foley
5. HHH (His laddler match at summer slam with The Rock is a classic)

6.................. Eggie G.............Latino Heat is a GREAT wrestler and knows how to get the crowd into it!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Liquidswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 09:50 PM   #90
Hayabusa
Veteran Member

Hayabusa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Hayabusa

1. Eddie Gurerreo(one of the greatest all around wrestlers ever. Does it all technical,luchador, and high flying)
2. Chris Benoit( the best damn technical wrestler in WWF history he does say it just because it sounds pretty)
3. Shawn Michaels(The Show Stoppa, The Main Event, The Icon, The Legend... need I say more)
4. Brett Hart(The best there is the best there was the best there ever will be is a big reason Benoit is the wrestler he is today)
5. The Rock

Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote