news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-08-2007, 04:45 PM   #901
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

yeah they were the only names I recognized, I think it's a bad idea for MTV to have a brand.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #902
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

New Jack, from ECW, is in it also. They have a music group there each episdoe when the show starts, and then that music group, or at least some of the group, joins the commentators for the show. In the last episode, Three Six Mafia was there. I couldn't understand what they were saying too much on commentary though, when they would give a remark. lol Since it's only half an hour, things seem pretty rushed. But they managed to have three matches in the last show. Vampiro won the belt, to become the first WSX champion.

I know people can type just about anything they want in wikipedia, but the info I read on there for various topics has been pretty accurate.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 04:58 PM   #903
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

I'll give it a miss I think.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:07 PM   #904
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I'm not a big HBK fan
How cant you be a HBK fan? Whenever he steps into the ring he always gives 100%, and for an older man hes very agile and a decent wrestler and great entertainer. Shawn is one of my favourite wrestlers of all time.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 11:28 PM   #905
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'm not saying HBK isn't a good wrestler, I think he is. I'm just not really into his character. Also, this newer version of DX could have been better if HBK wouldn't have been so fanatically religious, and refuse to do any type of promo or angle that is above pg rated. I think it might be time for a heel turn for him.

Old 02-11-2007, 12:16 AM   #906
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

wow is vince russo killing tna? I think the wrestling on impact has been sorry. i am unable to order the ppvs. im pretty sure during the russo era. the ppv's have been great. on another note I watched a whole smackdown episode.
it wasnt as bad as people say i is. sure it is no raw and as exciting as raw. I did like the show.

smackdown 2/9/ 07 thoughts

Taker beats mizz.

im glad that punk mizz lost.

the greasers dft london and spanky.
okay match, Iguess. I hope the greasers make an impact.

matt hardy loses to joey mecury

im sorry this match was boring. it totally lost me. I really wanted to change the channel.
ken kennedy came out to talk.
I really dont like kennedy, he dosent deserve to be where he is at. he is a good mic worker. his comments on smackdown made me want to go for batista. i was actauly foward to batista kicking kennedy's butt

davari dft gergory helms.
okay match. kinda supid that gregory has held that belt for a year. where is the competion the belt once had. remeber malenko ultimo rey mestirio and juvi. that belt has gone to the shitter. i aint saying helms is horrible but they need to do something to the belt,

fit finlay dft bogey man
descent match. Im glad fit finlay won and he wasnt scared of the bogey man. fit finlay is one of my favorite smackdown wrestlers. i really think he deserves a big push. I hope he beats bogey man . vince you better let fit finlay wrestle at wrestle mania.

booker t will wrestle kane at n o way out

veryintresting. im going for the book man. I wonder if they are fueding over the fact that back in wcw 1993 bookert was known as kane or was it cole?

batista dft kennedy.

horay batista won. the match wasnt that good. batista did horrible job selling the injury.

overall descent show.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:23 AM   #907
check two
N.I.

I haven't been watching TnA much lately. In that Angle vs. Christian match, was Samoa Joe on either one's side, or did he just try to make sure that Steiner and Tomko didn't interfere?

I heard that Christy Hemme has been involved in some storyline with VKM, and that the angle seemed awkward? Could you elaborate some more about what it involved?

By the way, Ashley(from WWE) Playboy pics go on sale this week, I believe? If anyone didn't see her first Playboy pics, from a few years back, and you'd like to, you can let me know. lol

Old 02-12-2007, 11:53 AM   #908
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.MMA View Post
As far as Ashley, yeh I know her Playboy pics come out, and she IS fine, but I must say I think shes way over-hyped.....I personally would rather see Maria or Kelly Kelly's Playboy pics, or even Jillian Hall, but meh....Ashley is a big blonde with huge ass boobs, so no complaints here, I just think shes one of the more "overratted" divas.
I don't like her either, I'm not into the punk rocker shit, my two favorites are Melina and Kristal. Layla is cool too.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 11:33 PM   #909
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
I don't like her either, I'm not into the punk rocker shit, my two favorites are Melina and Kristal. Layla is cool too.

P.E.A.C.E.
yo for real kristal should be the next one in playboy

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:12 AM   #910
check two
N.I.

Yeah, I like some of the others better than Ashley, such as Kristal and Maria. I think Melina has a nice body for sure, but I don't think her face is that cute. I'm not into the punk type of girls either, but it was nice to see a different style for a diva, other than a ditzy or typical slutty look. I think Trish Stratus should pose for Playboy.

Old 02-13-2007, 08:59 AM   #911
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Glad to see some love for Kristal.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 09:51 PM   #912
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

wow monty brown is in ecw. yeah dude I get the feeling that tna ppvs kick ass. hopefully they will make enough money to start touring around the usa.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 11:10 PM   #913
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ecw is dead and is only to push bobby after its contract with scfi runs out vince is said to have said it will be over

Old 02-15-2007, 03:07 AM   #914
hectis
Vic

there saying hogan wont be at wm

Old 02-16-2007, 06:10 PM   #915
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

pml why the fk is Donald Trump at WWE and why are they repeating another match? (edge vs angle - barbershop match) I only just seen this weeks Raw