news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-17-2007, 11:04 AM   #916
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

Still lovin smackdown, last nights show was highly entertaining.
Dont know about any of you but i think smackdown kicks ass! Every week im dissappointed in Raw, but Smackdown always seems to make up for it for me.

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:18 PM   #917
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

i perfer mickie james.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 11:14 PM   #918
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

so tna last thursday lost to thursday raw in the ratings. big deal. I chose to watch tna. I am a TNA fan. It was a pretty good show. the gaunlet match to determine the nwa number one contender was kind of a dissapointment. they never have had commerical breaks. it was good that samoa joe won. I thought angle was gonna win. I love samoa joe he kicks ass. poor eric young got played. I just love that storyline. I agree with the person that saying christain is more of a effective heel then edge. I hate to say it but if christain somehow beats samoa joe by cheating thats gonna make him more hated. I did catch the ending of raw it was actaually cool when batista powerbombed cena
Old 02-18-2007, 05:23 AM   #919
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

I heard the Boogeyman vs Finlay feud is so Finlay can teach Boogeyman how to work.
Seems like a good idea as any for the Boogeyman, i like his gimmick but he needs to do better in the ring.

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:29 AM   #920
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
the gaunlet match to determine the nwa number one contender was kind of a dissapointment. they never have had commerical breaks.
Yeah, I watched TNA also, I cant believe more people decided to watch fucking Trump and McMahon, but anyways the match was like a half hour so they probably had to take commercials.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:05 AM   #921
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

I liked tna this week, smackdown was boring raw was ok.
Old 02-18-2007, 01:19 PM   #922
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

well i enjoyed tna. I cant say about raw I only caught the final minute. smackdown was okay.
hey does anyone watch wrestling society x cuz this dude from work saw it and he said the vampiro and syxx match was sloppy it looked like they were drunk. is this true
Old 02-19-2007, 02:53 PM   #923
Kong
Veteran Member

I fell asleep about 3 times watching no way out, I liked the booker t vs kane match most, shame booker lost. Benoit should of defended his title against mvp instead of the shit 6 man tag, it just slows everything down more.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:36 PM   #924
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Unhappy Rip Mike Awesome

former ECW World Champion Mike Awesome (real name Michael Alfonso) has passed away. He was found dead on Saturday evening in the Tampa area according to those close to the family. He was only 42 years old.

At about 10:30 p.m. on Saturday night, friends were going to his home in Tampa, Florida to pick him up and go out. He never answered the door and they found him hanging in the home. The death is believed to be due to suicide pending results of the autopsy.

RIP MIKE AWESOME

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:43 PM   #925
Kong
Veteran Member

r.i.p.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:20 PM   #926
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

R.I.P. to Mike Awesome. I liked him in WCW. When WCW started to go downhill, they put him in that corny gimmick where he hit on fat girl's. lol It was still funny though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 04:57 AM   #927
Kong
Veteran Member

was he apart of a big tag team at 1 point in WCW? Thats where I remember him most. Why these wrestlers dieing early? I thought they would go longer like the hulk will live till 100.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:53 PM   #928
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So Vince picks Umaga as his choice to wrestle for him, and Donald Trump picks Bobby Lashley? That sounds pretty lackluster. I thought there might be a swerve, where Trump picked somebody like Hogan. lol Since Vince has been making fun of Brooke Hogan, with the Jillian Hall 'awful singing' gimmick. With Austin being the special guest referee in the match, maybe that will make the match more interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 12:58 AM   #929
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

^
firstly rip mike!!!!

lashley vs umaga i dont think would go down

hogan vs umaga i see it happenin
heck even stone cold vs umaga

i heard that it could be the friggen tall indian guy

but hey i could be wrong
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:09 AM   #930
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
^
firstly rip mike!!!!

lashley vs umaga i dont think would go down

hogan vs umaga i see it happenin
heck even stone cold vs umaga

i heard that it could be the friggen tall indian guy

but hey i could be wrong
no it is going to be lashley and the big indian guy is prob going to face kane

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote