news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-26-2007, 01:27 PM   #1156
Scribbles
MR. KRAFT SINGLES

Scribbles crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Scribbles

WoW. So he killed his family over the weekend....Didn't attend the PPV due to personal issues....Waited one or two days and then killed himself. I guess he figured that he couldn't get away with anything, couldm't fathom what he had done and didn't want to ruin his legacy - so he killed himself.

He was a great wrestler and all but he's a murderer. That's just fucked up if reports are true.....
Scribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 01:36 PM   #1157
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

Just found this, saying he strangled his wife, smothered his son, and hung himself. Damn, shit is crazy.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 03:23 PM   #1158
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

The AP reported that law enforcement officials close to the investigation have confirmed the current belief that Chris Benoit strangled wife Nancy with an electrical chord on Saturday, smothered his son with a bag on Sunday and then hung himself in his basement/weight room on Monday.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:03 PM   #1159
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Any reason why?
Old 06-26-2007, 04:29 PM   #1160
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I still have respect for Benoit the wrestler.. but as a real human being? Only GOd can judge him now..

RIP Benoit and Fam.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 04:29 PM   #1161
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

^^ roid rage

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 04:42 PM   #1162
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

Yeah, their saying steroids are the reason.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:01 PM   #1163
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

the wwe is saying thats not the case. wow my favroite wresler of al time is i hate to say ot a murder. this is so bizzare, for his fans and his close freinds. I know a lot of people hate him and have confidence that he is burning in hell. i myself wish this tragic event has never occured. I truly will miss chris benoit.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:40 PM   #1164
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Benoit deserves to have his whole wrestling existance wiped from the books. Anyone that kills a child and woman deserves to rot in hell and have all his accomplishments destroyed. wuwordz come see me
Old 06-26-2007, 10:58 PM   #1165
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

i think he just owed someone money
if you look at his house
its isolated
and theres 4 dogs outside guarding the house
can u say paranoid

stupid theory but something smells fishy
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:46 PM   #1166
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

His wife filed a restraining order against him in 2003. And she was ready to divorce him, but then she changed her mind. So he must have gotten violent towards her in the past, or had a real bad temper, or something. Does anyone remember when Benoit's wife was a valet in WCW? Benoit has two other kids. Do the other kids live in Canada, or something? I was just wondering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:53 PM   #1167
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
His wife filed a restraining order against him in 2003. And she was ready to divorce him, but then she changed her mind. So he must have gotten violent towards her in the past, or had a real bad temper, or something. Does anyone remember when Benoit's wife was a valet in WCW? Benoit has two other kids. Do the other kids live in Canada, or something? I was just wondering.
HER NAME WAS WOMAN
Old 06-27-2007, 01:36 AM   #1168
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Kevin Sullivan did it.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 01:53 AM   #1169
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

that would funny if the taskmaster kevin sullivan somehow got in to benoits mind and telepathicaly told benoit to kill his family and then himself.

hell, i know benoit is a coward and im dissappointed in what he did. I can not wish bad on him. its just not me. who am i to judge. I myself wanted to kill somebody or at least wanted too. hell even when sadam hussein died i wasnt like haha dudes going to burn in hell. i did not past judgement cuz who knows if i born with a gun. i would be guilty of shooting my teachers boss, co workers. people that backstab me.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 06:48 AM   #1170
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

I read somewhere that he has been paranoid over the last year, thinking someone was out to get him and his family.
And also that when he killed his family he was totally calm as opposed to being raged.
It's a shame that one of the greatest wrestlers of all time ends up this way, it ruins all the classic matches he has appeared in and his whole legacy.

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote