news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-30-2005, 07:53 PM   #106
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman
Default Re: The official Pro Wrestling thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
So nobody actually gets hurt in pro wrestling? lol There's tons of wrestlers that get hurt all the time in wrestling. All it takes is one little slip up to get injured. There are some shoot fights in wrestling sometimes, which are real fights.

Thanks for the definition Liquid, I didn't know that. *sarcastic face*
I am here to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Liquidswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 10:14 PM   #107
Definitive X
Now known as Defcee

Definitive X grasshopper

I'm watching Velocity...Torrie Wilson makes me sick: "When you think of America, you think of blonde hair and blue eyes"

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
=Akrobatik
Definitive X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 11:37 PM   #108
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why were you watching Velocity? That show is lame. lol I think Mark is related to the nerdy commentator on that show.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 01:37 PM   #109
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Torrie Wilson would get it...

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 02:31 PM   #110
jaywoods27
Veteran Member

jaywoods27 grasshopper

Yeah the rock wrote to me on myspace if it's really him and told me he is returing for summerslam. So if he returns than its him
jaywoods27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 02:37 PM   #111
36chambers
The People's Champ

very gullable huh?

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 07-04-2005, 07:26 PM   #112
36chambers
The People's Champ

back 2 torrie wilson...

Check Two prefers a bit of Chyna instead...

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 07-04-2005, 11:28 PM   #113
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol I saw Torrie Wison's Playboy pics before, but I also saw Chyna's too. lol

I caught the ending of Raw tonight. HBK turned on Hogan after their tag team match. He caught him with a sweet chin music kick.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:40 PM   #114
36chambers
The People's Champ

yeah she didnt look too bad in playboy...

i hope HHH and Michaels join eachother now seeing as they r both heels, unless HHH comes back as a face and takes Kurt on.

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 07-06-2005, 10:46 PM   #115
check two
N.I.

The WWE has released a lot of people this week and more cuts are yet to come. Here is a list of the the people that have been released so far:

-Bubba Ray Dudley
-D-Von Dudley
-Joy Giovanni
-Kenzo Suzuki
-Matt Morgan
-Charlie Haas
-Jackie Gayda (Miss Jackie)
-Marty Jannetty
-Dawn Marie
-Mark Jindrak
-Maven
-Shannon Moore
-James Yun (Akio)
-David Heath (Gangrel)
-Billy Kidman
-Spike Dudley
-Kevin Fertig (Moredeci)
Old 07-06-2005, 10:47 PM   #116
check two
N.I.

Also, it looks like Brock Lesnar might be back soon in the WWE.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:04 AM   #117
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

Quote:
The WWE has released a lot of people this week and more cuts are yet to come. Here is a list of the the people that have been released so far:

-Bubba Ray Dudley
-D-Von Dudley
-Joy Giovanni
-Kenzo Suzuki
-Matt Morgan
-Charlie Haas
-Jackie Gayda (Miss Jackie)
-Marty Jannetty
-Dawn Marie
-Mark Jindrak
-Maven
-Shannon Moore
-James Yun (Akio)
-David Heath (Gangrel)
-Billy Kidman
-Spike Dudley
-Kevin Fertig (Moredeci)
holy shit, i forgot about mordecei.

thats a shame to see some of those go, matt morgan, akio, kenzo.

never mind, thats very good news about brock though.

peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 10:59 PM   #118
check two
N.I.

Ironamantis,
why does it say in your sig, pm me if you get a chance, I'm lonely? lol

Tonight on Smackdown, there was a segment where Hassan had five guys dressed up in masks beat up the Undertaker with a club and also choke him with something. Some people are complaining that it seemed like a terrorist situation, but I don't see how it was. I think some people took it the wrong way. I think Smackdown appears in England on another day other than Thursdays, so maybe that part will be edited, but I don't know.
Old 07-08-2005, 03:13 AM   #119
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

Quote:
Ironamantis,
why does it say in your sig, pm me if you get a chance, I'm lonely? lol

Tonight on Smackdown, there was a segment where Hassan had five guys dressed up in masks beat up the Undertaker with a club and also choke him with something. Some people are complaining that it seemed like a terrorist situation, but I don't see how it was. I think some people took it the wrong way. I think Smackdown appears in England on another day other than Thursdays, so maybe that part will be edited, but I don't know.
Because i'm lonely and need people around me or to speak to, or I might do something drastically stupid, like watch Will & Grace or some shit like that.

just kidding.

I don't think they will edit that out, depends what showing you watch, we have it on Saturday morning which will be edited or on sky sports at night.

peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 11:14 PM   #120
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

http://www.remybonjasky.com/movies/video2.mpg
6thPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote