news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-23-2007, 02:09 AM   #1366
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

im just glad ol booker t is back!!!!
Old 11-23-2007, 12:56 PM   #1367
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

It's good to see Y2J is back but he don't seem like the same Jericho as he was before he left for whatever band he was in
Old 11-23-2007, 11:46 PM   #1368
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So Linda Hogan has filed a divorce with Hulk Hogan?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 12:01 AM   #1369
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
So Linda Hogan has filed a divorce with Hulk Hogan?
what you going to do when divorce runs wild on you?
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:44 AM   #1370
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Did anyone else see that Tuekey Bowl thing last Thursday on TnA? Those segments were funny at the dinner table with Kurt Angle and the other wrestlers. I wouldn't want to mess with that Awesome Kong woman wrestler. lol

Old 11-26-2007, 09:32 AM   #1371
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
what you going to do when divorce runs wild on you?
lol. he found out from a reporter.

Quote:
Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea told the St. Petersburg Times that he had no idea his wife had filed for divorce. He was informed by a reporter that Pinellas County court records showed that the paperwork was submitted Tuesday.

"Thank you for the great information," he told the reporter.

Family spokesman Adam Handelsman referred calls to another spokesman, who did not immediately respond Friday night.

"My wife has been in California for about three weeks. ... Holy smokes," Bollea later told the newspaper. "Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me."
Old 11-26-2007, 01:32 PM   #1372
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
lol. he found out from a reporter.

two days b4 thanksgiving too
Old 11-27-2007, 01:14 PM   #1373
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Did anyone else see that Tuekey Bowl thing last Thursday on TnA? Those segments were funny at the dinner table with Kurt Angle and the other wrestlers. I wouldn't want to mess with that Awesome Kong woman wrestler. lol
Yeah, I liked it, lol. TNA is killing it right now. I just wish they would push LAX as the tag champions.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 02:15 PM   #1374
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

Quote:
AN OPEN LETTER FROM "THE PHENOMENAL" AJ STYLES TO "THE INSTANT CLASSIC" CHRISTIAN CAGE

Late Friday night, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles contacted TNAwrestling.com with a statement regarding his former mentor, "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage.

According to Styles, he has attempted to contact Cage since Thursday's "IMPACT!" broadcast. However, "The Instant Classic" is apparently ignoring AJ's calls. As a result, Styles has asked us to post this statement in the hopes that Cage will read it before Thursday's broadcast:

Dear Boss,

I'm pretty sure you're upset with me. I tried to get in touch with you all day on Friday, but you won't return my calls or text messages. You blocked me on AOL Instant Messenger and won't reply to my Facebook pokes. Heck, I even tried sending you a game invite when I saw you playing Halo 3 online, but you ignored that too. I would have let you frag me with sticky grenades as much as you wanted if it made you feel better. You know, just like old times!

Now, I can understand why you're mad at me after what happened on "iMPACT!" (you know, me accidentally winning the match when you had Jay Lethal beat). But hey, I paid for it in the end, right? I was the one who had to put on that ridiculous turkey outfit. Plus, I'm not sure if you're mad at me for not inviting you to Kurt's Thanksgiving dinner, but I made him promise me that he sent you an invitation. I'm not sure if it got lost or not, but I guess I should have just invited you in person.

I'm also really starting to get the feeling that you're mad at me for supposedly turning my back on you and joining Kurt Angle. But please believe me when I tell you it's all been a huge misunderstanding. When you made me the Captain of the Coalition, I knew I had to do all I could to help our team. That's why I talked to Karen Angle and figured out a way that BOTH sides could work together as an unstoppable unit. Can you imagine me, Tomko, you and Kurt as a team? Who could beat us? Tomko seems to think there's some heat between you and Kurt, but I'm not buying it. I even asked Kurt about it and he just rolled his eyes and walked away, so I know it can't be true!

Christian - I still consider you my close friend. My teacher. My mentor. I would never try to ruin that for anything. So this Thursday night on "iMPACT!", I have a plan that will put all these hard feelings behind us. I've requested interview time on Thursday to explain my idea - all I ask if that you hear me out and give it a chance. I think after Thursday, we'll all be one big happy family again!

I didn't want to post this on the internet for everyone to read, but it's the only way I knew to get my message to you.

See you on Thursday night, Boss. I'll have my cell phone close by in case you want to talk.

Your friend
AJ

PS - Please accept my Halo 3 invite next time you're online. I miss having you on my team and Tomko sucks at it...he keeps killing me with friendly fire - most of the time I think he's doing it on purpose.
I found this on www.tnawrestling.com

I think AJ is funny as hell. This letter is funny too. LOL.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:52 PM   #1375
check two
N.I.

lol By the way, does anybody else think that a bunch of skits and other stuff involving Hornswaggle is pretty stupid?

Old 11-27-2007, 05:59 PM   #1376
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
lol By the way, does anybody else think that a bunch of skits and other stuff involving Hornswaggle is pretty stupid?
Hornswaggle's funny. The whole McMahon story line sucks though
Old 11-27-2007, 06:18 PM   #1377
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
I found this on www.tnawrestling.com

I think AJ is funny as hell. This letter is funny too. LOL.

P.E.A.C.E.

thanks for posting this.
funny read
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:48 PM   #1378
KIND
smoke in your eye

KIND crouching tiger

Quote:
Yeah thats y WWE is lame right now amoungst other things, I make it a habit of taping there shows on my DVR so i can just fast forward 2 the good stuff if any

I mainly look forward 2 TNA & Japan (NOAH, New Japan, Dragon Gate etc...)
Old 11-28-2007, 08:31 AM   #1379
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIND View Post
Yeah thats y WWE is lame right now amoungst other things, I make it a habit of taping there shows on my DVR so i can just fast forward 2 the good stuff if any

I mainly look forward 2 TNA & Japan (NOAH, New Japan, Dragon Gate etc...)
I do the exact same shit, lol, RAW, ECW, and Smackdown get taped and I fast forward through, but I always watch TNA Impact completely through every Thursday.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:23 PM   #1380
hectis
vic

Quote:
this whole hornswaggle thing is a result of mr.kenndy being suspended other wise he would have been the son and a better story line we would have