news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-28-2007, 09:49 PM   #1381
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

MR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tigerMR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tiger
Default The Rock Contacted To Appear On 3-Hour RAW Anniversary Special

Quote:

Dave Meltzer is reporting that WWE is trying to line up some huge surprises for the RAW 15th anniversary special next month.

WWE has contacted former WWE Champion and Hollywood star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for an appearance. Johnson has done taped segments but has not appeared live in many years. While he has made an effort to distance himself from pro wrestling, the feeling within WWE is that Johnson has solidified himself as a legitimate actor and is beyond the point where appearing on a special WWE show would hurt his image.

The 3-hour special will air Monday night December 12th. The show will start 1 hour earlier, at 8PM eastern. Expect WWE to stack the show with a lot of star power and PPV caliber matches.
http://rajah.com/base/node/10121
MR HIP HOP HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 09:54 PM   #1382
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

Default Rob Van Dam Talks About His Relationship With Triple H

Quote:

The UK's Power Slam magazine recently interviewed Rob Van Dam. Here is what RVD had to say regarding his relationship -- or non-relationship -- with Triple H:

Is it true you had problems with Triple H when you worked for WWE?

Problems? I had problems liking him. I had problems feeling compatible with him on any other level other than the fact that we're both wrestlers. He would be one of the last guys you would see sharing a car with me. If we weren't both wrestlers, I doubt I'd have anything in common with him.

There were a few occasions -- Unforgiven 2002 springs to mind -- when it seemed like the perfect time for you to defeat Triple H. After he attacked and beat you down on the September 16, 2002 Raw, you sought revenge in a singles bout at Unforgiven six days later. A win there would have been a tremendous boon for you. Meanwhile, a loss for HHH would have done his status no harm at all. As it turned out, HHH won by pinfall. It seemed like he cut you off.

Well, I don't disagree with you. And that's why I'm glad my career is caught on videotape and DVD, so the fans can watch what happened in my career and say it all for me, like you just did.

You've nothing further to add about HHH?

When you're watching RVD TV (his online TV show), don't look for HHH to be in Rob Van Dam's house.
http://rajah.com/base/node/10122
Old 11-29-2007, 12:07 AM   #1383
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Triple H would be scared shitless to ride with RVD cuz first off Sabu would be in the car plus, massive weed smoke and zanny bars I don't think Trips is built for that shit.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 01:54 AM   #1384
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Isn't there supposed to be a swerve coming up sometime in the Hornswoggle/McMahon storyline? I thought they were supposed to be saying eventually that it turns out that Hornswoggle isn't really his son?

I would think that the Rock should appear live on that WWE show, if possible. He wouldn't be where he is at today if it wasn't for wrestling. He's above appearing in wrestling anymore, but he can star in generic Disney type movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:47 AM   #1385
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Isn't there supposed to be a swerve coming up sometime in the Hornswoggle/McMahon storyline? I thought they were supposed to be saying eventually that it turns out that Hornswoggle isn't really his son?

I would think that the Rock should appear live on that WWE show, if possible. He wouldn't be where he is at today if it wasn't for wrestling. He's above appearing in wrestling anymore, but he can star in generic Disney type movies?

i would not be shocked if they just sweap that story line under the rug and the rock forgot who made him
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 01:20 PM   #1386
KIND
smoke in your eye

KIND crouching tiger

The Rock is gonna have 2 return 2 ring sumtime in the next 2 years or sooner. Not fulltime but like what Hogan has done over the last few years, like donig ppvs, sum tv(wwe), but no house shows.

His Hollywood career can only go so far without it.

He's never gonna get any Denzel type roles anytime soon.

He's an action star at best right now & if u look at all the big action stars of the past: Segal, Van Dam, Schwarzenegger, Stalone, Bruce Willis
where are they now
Stalone is still in the game because over time he's proven that he can do more then just punch, kick, & blo shit up even though in his next flick thats what he'll be doing
Willis was a legit actor b4 the Die Hards & Schwarzenegger planned ahead by marring a Kennedy cuz he nu he could only run with the ball 4 so long.
As 4 Van Dam & Segal......yeah Rock might end up coke'd out doing movies with Master P which bypass blockbuster & go straight 2 ya local bootlegga

& if he dosent return 2 the ring wrestling fans will turn on him & thats at least half of his box office appeal gone
Old 12-01-2007, 08:28 PM   #1387
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

Default Rob Van Dam Believes 'Evil Spirit' Entered Chris Benoit's Body

Quote:
Rob Van Dam Believes 'Evil Spirit' Entered Chris Benoit's Body

The UK's Power Slam magazine recently interviewed Rob Van Dam. Here is what RVD had to say regarding the Chris Benoit double/murder suicide:

Q: Okay. Moving on to the Benoit tragedy. Having known Chris for years, you must have been shocked when you heard that he'd murdered his wife and son.

Honestly, I'm not even convinced that he did it.

Many people like myself who knew Chris feel like it wasn't Chris who did that. That could mean lots of things: it could mean that someone else actually did it -- which I know is kinda hard to make sense out of, with all the investigations that took place. But that's still as believable, if not more believable, than believing Chris -- that good, respectable person we knew -- committed this horrific act.

It could mean that some kind of demon or evil spirit somehow entered his body. We can't scientifically explain something like that; but many of us believe that the body can be possessed. Again, that, as far-fetched as it may sound, is just as believable as thinking that Chris Benoit was capable of (killing his wife and son).

Lastly, the best scientific explanation we have is that Benoit had brain damage from the concussions and trauma to his head, which could have led to dementia.
http://rajah.com/base/node/10152

Last edited by MR HIP HOP HEAD; 12-01-2007 at 08:32 PM.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:51 PM   #1388
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Yo, who saw TNA Turning Point? That promo Samoa Joe did was crazy shooting down Scott Hall and everything. For those that saw it, did you think it was real or just apart of the story? I think it was apart of a storyline, but that shit seemed real, especially when he said "I don't care, fire me" to whoever he was speaking to.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 01:51 AM   #1389
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I didn't read the results yet. How come Samao Joe was talking trash on Scott Hall? I thought they were on the same team? Or did one of them turn heel during the PPV?

Quote:
Old 12-03-2007, 02:02 AM   #1390
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

Quote:
I didn't read the results yet. How come Samao Joe was talking trash on Scott Hall? I thought they were on the same team? Or did one of them turn heel during the PPV?
Scott Hall didn't show up to the PPV that's why I'm unsure if this is for real or just a setup for a storyline. I've reading on the internet and a lot of people believe its for real by the way it went down.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:04 AM   #1391
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

SKIP IF YOU PLAN ON SEEING THE PPV AND DON'T WANT IT TO BE SPOILED.....

Quote:
Samoa Joe introduced next, his music hits but he doesn’t make his way out. The music restarts and Joe now appears. Joe gets a mic and says that Scott Hall punked out on him and every fan in the building tonight by no showing. Samoa Joe says that he just realized he has a live mic on TNA. He says in TNA there are two types of wrestlers, one, TNA die hards who bust their butts every week and two, there are “superstars” who take time away from the wrestlers. He says he will explain what TNA is. He says it’s The Motor City Machine Guns, Black Machismo, and Samoa Joe. He goes on to say that TNA is about guys who love this business. He says its guys who risk their lives on scaffolding and wires, while the others come here to pad their pensions. He said he looked for a partner out of the guys in the back. He said that one man looked at him in the eyes and asked for a shot. Joe introduces his partner, Eric Young.
And someone said cut his mic or some shit and Samoa Joe was like "Are you mad? I don't care, fire me". Nash walked off awkwardly as well as if he was pissed.

I think its a worked shoot, but it was pretty damn good.

On a side note, anyone who actually saw it, did you hear that annoying ass bitch throughout the whole fucking PPV screaming out of her fucking mind, she was pissing me the fuck off.

P.E.A.C.E.

Last edited by IronFingaz7; 12-03-2007 at 02:11 AM.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:53 AM   #1392
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

WHY SCOTT HALL NO SHOWED TURNING POINT:

Quote:
-- Early reports say that Scott Hall claimed “food poisoning” as to why he didn’t show up at the TNA Turning Point PPV last night. TNA had been working for weeks promoting the return of The Outsiders at the PPV. Hall’s no-show lead to a huge shoot promo from Samoa Joe at the end of the show. "Scott Hall punked out on me and on every single fan in this building tonight,” said Joe. He said there are TNA die-hards who bust their asses for the fans every week and there are superstars who think they come and do whatever they want, however they feel like it, and screw the hard-working guys and fans of TNA. Earlier in the show Joe sent another shot at Hall saying that he “probably couldn’t pass the breathalyzer in his car to get to the arena.”
P.E.A.C.E.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #1393
check two
N.I.

lol, Yeah I read that same reason earlier today on why he didn't show. I mean, it could be legit that he had food poisoning. But based on Samoa Joe's remarks, that might not have been the real reason. After the match ended, Nash just walked to the back real quick and left, while Samoa Joe and Young celebrated in the ring? lol

Yeah, even if Joe is actually upset at Hall, they could eventually turn it into a storyline if Hall returns. TNA was looking to sign Hall to a deal, but I don't know what's going to happen now.

I guess Rhyno no showed the PPV also? Is Sting going to be leaving TnA soon?

Quote:
Old 12-03-2007, 11:43 PM   #1394
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

Quote:
lol, Yeah I read that same reason earlier today on why he didn't show. I mean, it could be legit that he had food poisoning. But based on Samoa Joe's remarks, that might not have been the real reason. After the match ended, Nash just walked to the back real quick and left, while Samoa Joe and Young celebrated in the ring? lol

Yeah, even if Joe is actually upset at Hall, they could eventually turn it into a storyline if Hall returns. TNA was looking to sign Hall to a deal, but I don't know what's going to happen now.

I guess Rhyno no showed the PPV also? Is Sting going to be leaving TnA soon?
I think Sting's deal is up, but they want Sting at least for one more year and then they want to bring him in apart of the company because he's a nice guy and works well with younger talent and isn't afraid to put the younger talent over.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:55 PM   #1395
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

Quote:
Credit: PWTorch.com

- Management told Samoa Joe to go the ring last night to cut a promo on Scott Hall to take the heat off of the company for a major star no-showing a pay-per-view. They wanted him to put over the guys on the roster and then to introduce Eric Young as his replacement partner. Joe's promo went about five minutes longer than originally planned not to mention that it incorporated a lot more content, especially aimed at Kevin Nash, than was planned.

- During the promo, Joe leaned over the top rope and asked someone off camera if they were mad at him. Apparently, he looked over at TNA President Dixie Carter -- who was sitting in the audience -- shrugged and said, "Go ahead and fire me, I don't care." As you can imagine, Carter was legitimately upset with him "going into business for himself" and taking so long with his promo. Furthermore, Kevin Nash was legitimately upset that Joe turned Scott Hall's no-show into a rant against him for some reason.

- Nash returned to the back right away after the match had concluded. He was waiting for Joe to show up so he could confront him about his comments. When Joe got backstage, Nash confronted him and a heated verbal exchange with some shoving ensued between the two. Joe soon backed down to prevent the situation from escalating.

- Joe gave an emotional apology at today's all-talent meeting as he felt he went overboard with his promo from the night before. He said he hoped his apology would be accepted.

Crazy.

P.E.A.C.E.