news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-16-2008, 04:50 PM   #1
sarr
ADEPT

sarr Village Idiot
Default Islam loosing 6 million a year to Christianity in Africa

this is an interview with a muslim scholar on the arab channel Al-Jazhera...he seems pretty worried that Africa will eventually be lost to Christianity as the majority is no longer muslim;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdVnI...elated&search=

it has subtitles..

what are the thoughts here?

^
yes,true retard.
sarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:58 PM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

*drags cigarette*

..good.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:44 PM   #3
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Either way they get fucked in the ass by charlatans who believe in iron age superstitions.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:50 PM   #4
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they believed in iron age superstitions prior to that, and christianty is about submission to a force greater then you as opposed to submission to worldly greed and hedonistic selfishness, you cannot point out a single negative christian value, you just like to go against it cause islam is the wutang religion and christianity in your society is conventional, so to make yourself feel intelligent you go 'against the grain' cause you admire that in people and what that to be you, a rebel, a visionary, someone that thinks outside the box

thats actually why you listen to wutang and hate 'commercial' rap.
it probably determines how you dress and your opinions on various things like politics cloths and so forth.

i'll tell you this much, your still trapped in submission to yourself so everything you do is to please in inner desire that is never pleased, turning your life into a self swallowing void that causes you to irrationally spiral through a world in anger, contempt, paranoia, and in truth a sense of constant defeat and powerlessness over situations that you wanna change in the world

but you can't change them, you can't be what you want to be cause you dont want the world to be better, you want yourself to be against the grain.

yourself.
i suggest picking up a bible
Old 09-17-2008, 04:21 PM   #5
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

could be, but doesnt change the fact that Islam has become the single biggest religion in the world today.

if ppl are taught Islam properly then they will see no need to convert. if your force fed something you will not like it. if you give a person the qu'ran it will be more appealing to them than the bible. but not alot of ppl have read the qu'ran and understood it.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:06 PM   #6
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
they believed in iron age superstitions prior to that, and christianty is about submission to a force greater then you as opposed to submission to worldly greed and hedonistic selfishness, you cannot point out a single negative christian value, you just like to go against it cause islam is the wutang religion and christianity in your society is conventional, so to make yourself feel intelligent you go 'against the grain' cause you admire that in people and what that to be you, a rebel, a visionary, someone that thinks outside the box

it probably determines how you dress and your opinions on various things like politics cloths and so forth.

i'll tell you this much, your still trapped in submission to yourself so everything you do is to please in inner desire that is never pleased, turning your life into a self swallowing void that causes you to irrationally spiral through a world in anger, contempt, paranoia, and in truth a sense of constant defeat and powerlessness over situations that you wanna change in the world

but you can't change them, you can't be what you want to be cause you dont want the world to be better, you want yourself to be against the grain.

yourself.
are you saying that christianity is the only righteous path?
Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:58 AM   #7
AK Spray
"Dawnin' On A New Day..."

AK Spray crouching tiger

Quote:

yourself.
amen.

i totally agree with you. but, no one needs to switch religions. i don't agree with the conversion of ppl. your religion is the only sacred thing that each of us has, and for someone to come along, and say "Sorry. You're just not right. I don't want you to burn in hell" is a little on the sadistic side.

I do agree that a lot of ppl get into this shit, because they listen to so much wu-tang, and get the shit pumped in their ass so hard, it starts spewing out of their mouth anytime they get a chance to voice their opinion. it goes hand-in-hand alongside how they won't listen to anything that sounds in the least bit "commercial".

It's a shame how impressionable the average american is. but, fact is. that's exactly what america is... one trend after another.

But, hey... Live Ya Life.

PEACE
AK Spray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:28 AM   #8
sarr
ADEPT

sarr Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
could be, but doesnt change the fact that Islam has become the single biggest religion in the world today.

if ppl are taught Islam properly then they will see no need to convert. if your force fed something you will not like it. if you give a person the qu'ran it will be more appealing to them than the bible. but not alot of ppl have read the qu'ran and understood it.
Islam ISNT the biggest religion, get off the extremist, islamic websites. It is the second, any idiot can tell you. As fr conversion...i think its funny...the Afghan guy that converted from ISlam to Xtianity had to fle his nation because his government, friends, and family (im talkin about his own KIDS and WIFE!!) wante him dead. You have so much to loose by leaving Islam..but in the west you can convert to whatever and you dont have to worry about youown government going Jihad on yo azz!

and i HAVE read the Quran my friend...and i was very shocked and slightly disgusted

Lets break it down

i am looking for a religion...i have no God

Islam
Founder; Mohammed
married a 9 year old girl
forced some arab and jewish tribes to convert to Islam, or pay the tax or die. Cool.
Quran; "if your wife is rebellious, beat her" <--it actually says to do this in the muslim HOLY book!!
some principles. "an eye for an eye".
"A muslim man can marry a non muslim woman, a muslim woman CANNOT marry a Christian/jewish man"
Sounds like a great religion, if your an aggressive, sexist, abusive man.
If i want to be a peaceful person, i will look at one part of the Quran. If i want to be an extremist, ill look at the Surahs that tell me to "slay the non-believers wherever i may find them".

Christianity
founder; Jesus Christ
Teachings: love even your enemies. Turn the other cheek. treat others how you want to be treated.
Spread the religion by preaching, teaching, setting peaceful examples, myracles ...pretty much just being a good person, something we as humans should strive to be.
Fair nuff some European warmongers spread this religion by the sword and corrupted many of its basic principles...but its core elements are great.

Hmmm...i know what religion i would pick...

No offence to the muslims here..i got nothing against GOOD muslim PEOPLE...but some aspects of the faith astound me...in a bad way

By the way, im currently talking to a Muslim girl (a fucken hottie too) she is starting to realise the things im telling her...she actually went and bought a Gold Cross today. Apostacy baby, you know its commin right?

^
yes,true retard.

Last edited by sarr; 09-18-2008 at 04:51 AM.
sarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:51 AM   #9
Allah Sun
Veteran Member

Allah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to Allah Sun Send a message via Yahoo to Allah Sun

lol at this...

In the end, Islam will be the only religion left.
Allah Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:37 AM   #10
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

that why it'll be the end
Old 09-19-2008, 05:47 AM   #11
Allah Sun
Veteran Member

Allah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to Allah Sun Send a message via Yahoo to Allah Sun

"Islam is infinity" - C-Rayz Walz
Allah Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:13 AM   #12
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Quote:
they believed in iron age superstitions prior to that,
Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all descended from iron age supersitions themselves.

Quote:
and christianty is about submission to a force greater then you as opposed to submission to worldly greed and hedonistic selfishness,
Can you prove this force exists outside your own cognition?
You automatically assume that just because I oppose religion that I am greedy and selfish. You know not a thing about me and apparently do not even realize that there are moral codes outside of backwards religious beliefs. I value other human beings and strive to be a friendly and helpful person. I don't need religious crap to have these values, it only takes natural "hedonistic" human emotion to realize that altruism generates positive outcomes.

Quote:
you cannot point out a single negative christian value,
Get off your high horse. Christianity has some good ideas and some really shitty ideas, but the point is that these are not necessarily "Christian" in origin. They are all human ideas. None of the good ideas Jesus espoused were unique to him, just like none of the terrible deeds detailed in the Old Testament are unique to the Israelites. My problem with adherence to religion comes from the fact that it is usually done at the expense of reason and logic that could lead you to more efficient conclusions.

Quote:
you just like to go against it cause islam is the wutang religion and christianity in your society is conventional,
Are you suggesting I support Islam? I think Islam is just as foolish as Christianity. Anyway, this isn't the reason at all that I oppose Christianity.

Quote:
so to make yourself feel intelligent you go 'against the grain' cause you admire that in people and what that to be you, a rebel, a visionary, someone that thinks outside the box
I don't see what's wrong with this at all. Is this a reflection of your authoritarian understanding of the universe?

Quote:
To some extent, yes, but I also just generally dislike the sound and intent behind commercial rap. My religious views don't really reflect my taste in music, otherwise I wouldn't be able to stand listening to half the amazing rappers who espouse NOI or 5% beliefs in their lyrics.

Quote:
No and yes. I don't know how you managed to conflate these two. I don't really care about fashion, so I don't think that comment applies here. Yes, my views on politics are related to my views on life and religion, but should that come as any surprise even?

Quote:
Again, I don't see the problem with this. It's called behing human. I'd love to have the abandon you seem to have in trusting some nebulous "higher power" and feeling good about myself because I belief in a sky-daddy who will make things right, but I can't bullshit myself like that. I have an inquiring, skeptical mind. I think real world problems are better solved through rationalism than flights of fancy. You think you are somehow more righteous because you trust in a several thousand year old tradition, but I see you as the more self-serving. Instead of taking a critical look at yourself, you assume you are above me and that you have some privileged access to an immutable morality from some higher power. You have retreated into the ideas of an ancient mythology because it makes you feel safer in this confusing world, like you have some special place. That, to me, is more self-serving than any charge you can bring against me.

Quote:
No. Stop making stereotyped assumptions about atheists that you heard from some pastor. While indeed, I had cynical and rebellious personality traits that helped me to reject Christianity, it was ultimately my critical mind that made me let go. I wrestled with the subject for a while. I did not want to let go of religion precisely because the world is more scary when you realize you have a finite existence and no immutible guiding priniciples. In the end, I couldn't lie to myself. I simply had no real faith. My inquiring mind couldn't allow me to take such drivel seriously. I may have been rebellious emotions that helped it, but it was rationalism that gave me philosophical founding for my rejection of it.

Quote:
yourself.
I've picked up the Bible many times, and it only confirms my disbelief every time. I can't take any of it seriously.

Last edited by Cthulhu; 10-14-2008 at 12:17 AM.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:20 AM   #13
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

your lose, a oneness with god trancends a worship of self
Old 10-14-2008, 12:21 AM   #14
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

the the force i speak of is one that doesn't exist if you look for proof.

you can't prove time exists beyond your own cognition, a union with righteousness has done no harm
Old 10-14-2008, 09:25 AM   #15
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Quote:
your lose, a oneness with god trancends a worship of self
But I don't worship myself, and I don't need to belief in an imaginary being to be a moral person or feel fulfilled.