news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-29-2005, 05:46 PM   #16
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Veteran Vegetarian Tips Please?

i dun agree with vegetarianism...but i respect yall either way, no doubt

peace

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 01:17 AM   #17
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Mark, you eat horses there? lol

A human being does not need meat. You get used to the taste, and you think you need it. I'm not vegetarian yet, but I'm leaning towards it. I still eat chicken, and some beef once in a while. Meat is one of the worst things you can eat for your digestive system. It takes a while to digest, which can lead to your colon getting backed up with all kinds of filth. When John Wayne died, he had like 20 pounds of undigested food in his body, over years of buildup. I'd rather not eat pork, cause pigs eat anything. Plus some pigs eat feces and stuff like that, so then you're eating what that pig ate. If you want a good sugar substitute, you should check out stevia. It's sweeter than sugar, but all natural. The sugar you buy in regular grocery stores is refined crap. The healthiest things you can eat are organic, non-cooked fruits and vegetables.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 02:37 AM   #18
Fragmented
Tian Xia

Fragmented grasshopper

www.skepticsannotedbible.com check that out timbs
Fragmented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 05:36 AM   #19
bringoutthegimp
The Don Bishop

bringoutthegimp grasshopper

vegetarians are lame

In the ways of the world today
It's so easy for us to stray away
Trying to keep our mind from all the drugs and crime
Material things keep us blind
bringoutthegimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 09:02 AM   #20
My First Timbs
rationalist

My First Timbs drunken mastaMy First Timbs drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragmented
www.skepticsannotedbible.com check that out timbs
thanx,,, im familiar with that website and have read several books on biblical erracy.. thanx tho !

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target
My First Timbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 09:06 AM   #21
My First Timbs
rationalist

My First Timbs drunken mastaMy First Timbs drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two

A human being does not need meat. You get used to the taste, and you think you need it. I'm not vegetarian yet, but I'm leaning towards it. I still eat chicken, and some beef once in a while. Meat is one of the worst things you can eat for your digestive system. It takes a while to digest, which can lead to your colon getting backed up with all kinds of filth. When John Wayne died, he had like 20 pounds of undigested food in his body, over years of buildup. I'd rather not eat pork, cause pigs eat anything. Plus some pigs eat feces and stuff like that, so then you're eating what that pig ate. If you want a good sugar substitute, you should check out stevia. It's sweeter than sugar, but all natural. The sugar you buy in regular grocery stores is refined crap. The healthiest things you can eat are organic, non-cooked fruits and vegetables.
my whole thing is what about the fact that humans are designed to eat and digest meat? lets not over look that..i have nothing against vegetarians but u must ealize that it is an unnatural act from a biological standpoint for a primate such as ourselves to consume only plant life.

the 20 lbs of undigested food in the gut and colon can happen to anybody, not just meat eaters (althought the % is slightly higher in meat eaters)

so what that pigs eat anything? in order to use that as an argument we must first determine the nutritionaol content and toxicity of digested feces.. if a pig eats feces and i eat the pig, it is of little concern to me if the digested feces provides no detrimental result from a nutritional stanpoint! its an emotional issue!

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target
My First Timbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 12:31 PM   #22
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by My First Timbs
by eyes do u mean any organism that has photoreceptive cells?

if so that knocks out alot of plant life
That's a good question.

I'm only eating vegetables to attain the nurishment from the chlorophyll to fuel my melanin, so I would say no. I'm doing knowledge on the Ankh and Kemit, and I'm still fresh. Thanks for the response. Long time no read.

take it easy

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 12:33 PM   #23
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajeco
That's a good one Timbs, you're too smart for this forum man. BTW, how are the book sales going, and where can I get a copy, my computer was down a couple months, I can order it now. What's the title again?

As far as the vegetarian question, there is a lot of stuff that tastes like meat. I ate meat until I was 20, and still miss some stuff, but a lot has been made to taste the same. Tofurky company makes stuff like sandwich meat and brautwurst. If you go vegan, there is good ice cream, they just use soy milk instead of cow's milk, so with the sugar and shit it tastes the same anyway. The vegan cheese is fuckin nasty. St Ives makes good beef substitutes. Just go to Whole Foods or something, even Safeway has a little section.
Thank you. I'm not quite ready to go vegan yet though.

take it easy

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Old 08-30-2005, 12:39 PM   #24
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Poetry
I'm here I'm here.......LOL

vegetarianmadeeasy.com

vegez.com

Both very good websites how to get started, how to prepare meals........

B/c I am the only vegetarian, I tend to eat more salads, tofu, veggies, sprouts.......I mean I cook and when I do, I get alot of good recipies from there. Black.....hit me up.......I'm here to help u anytime!!!!!!!
Thanks Queen. My wife keeps on telling me that I shouldn't just go cold "turkey". How did you start? Help me out PLEASE QUEEN!!! But seriously, any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll hit you up for some receipts soon.

take it easy

Old 08-30-2005, 12:41 PM   #25
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato
one thing i never understood about some vegetarians is how they do all that no meat meat isnt good for you yet they smoke drink and do other shit thats negative for the body.
i mean doesnt kind of defeat the whole purpose of not eating meat, unless its like a moral issue with eating meat.
I stopped all of that smoking and drinking back in my teens. I'm doing it for a very specific but common sense reason.

take it easy

Old 08-30-2005, 12:42 PM   #26
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by My First Timbs
i ate oppossum b4
I ate pony.

Old 08-30-2005, 12:49 PM   #27
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two

Very interesting. Thanks.

take it easy

Old 08-30-2005, 12:50 PM   #28
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringoutthegimp
vegetarians are lame
There's always one.

peace

Old 08-30-2005, 12:51 PM   #29
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom
Thanks Queen. My wife keeps on telling me that I shouldn't just go cold "turkey". How did you start? Help me out PLEASE QUEEN!!! But seriously, any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll hit you up for some receipts soon.

take it easy
I actually first started by removing red meat and pork from my diet. Once I was ok with that, I removed all other meats. The red meat and pork was hardest for me b/c I grew up on those. Aquiring a taste for the vegetarian foods, that took time. Trial and error. I would make something and if I didn't like the taste, I would add something to it.......hit me up anytime!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 12:51 PM   #30
LadySnowBlood
LSB

LadySnowBlood grasshopper

I eat meat..

fuck those veggie burger patties!
LadySnowBlood is offline   Reply With Quote