news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 09-01-2008, 11:56 PM   #1
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula
Default I Can't Keep this secret any longer.....

... I have to confess something that has been buggin me for a while now ....

I have been getting PM's from Robert for about two months now... all the PM's consist of him asking me for advice on real life situations but mostly girls. I have been chuckling at these pm's for a while they all seem laughable and a bit entertaining. I have been going along with them and been giving him advice on how to approach girls. There's this one particular girl whom he supposedly told me is 16yrs old O_o ... He has been kind of infatuated with. I told him to just leave her alone and maybe wait till she was 18, but I guess his infatuation with the little girl is turning into a obsession so much so that he's telling me in full detail about what he does at night when he thinks about her. I don't wanna give out too much but here's one of the pm's he's been giving me ... I kind of ROFL!!!!!!!!'d at .... this shit had me in tears i found it so funny .. and I know this dudes gonna be so furious with me but Hey fuck you Rob ... I don't know you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert
And here it is, fuck this is gonna make me look like a serial rapist/pedophile. Hahahaha!

Hi Blackula,

This might seem kind of weird but you seem like a nice , down-to-earth girl. I was wondering if you could give me some advice about women? I've been noticing this girl on my weekly paper route. She's nice looking, dark skinned, with a big booty. Anyway I want to approach her but don't know how. Sometimes I leave her house till last on my run and hide in her garden waiting to catch a glimpse of her. I think she saw me once.

This is beside the point, I really like this girl. I've been obsessing over her for weeks. I won't lie, I'm a little intimidated by black people. We don't see too many over here in Perth. I probably see more kangaroos then black women. How can I start a conversation with her??

If I don't do something soon I feel like I could do something crazy. You feel me?

I have a photo of her on my bedroom wall and I have the best orgasms over it. I even broke my foreskin once.

Please help me. Oh, and I like your noods .

btw rob sorryyyy.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:01 AM   #2
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

BUAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHH

I think his buddy there Mr. bateman is the mastermind behind these well crafted pm's

Old 09-02-2008, 12:04 AM   #3
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wow, wtf is this? I thought we had an arrangement? Please delete this now.

Old 09-02-2008, 12:06 AM   #4
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaahahhahaha
Old 09-02-2008, 12:07 AM   #5
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Honestly though you are a fucking bitch for doing this. I think this pretty much sums it up!

Old 09-02-2008, 12:08 AM   #6
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Old 09-02-2008, 12:09 AM   #7
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Oh shit dude.......

hahahahahahahaaa
Old 09-02-2008, 12:09 AM   #8
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

hahahahaha OH No COOOOOOLD AAAAAASS IIIIICE
Old 09-02-2008, 12:10 AM   #9
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

whoa...roberto...I'll help you out if you send me that chick you drunkingly made out with
Old 09-02-2008, 12:12 AM   #10
Robert
1%

For real though, this is bullshit. I mean really I don't know why the fuck you would do this.

Old 09-02-2008, 12:14 AM   #11
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

im scared blackula is going to post my serenades now.....you better not!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 12:17 AM   #12
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
For real though, this is bullshit. I mean really I don't know why the fuck you would do this.
I'm sorry but ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert
And here it is, fuck this is gonna make me look like a serial rapist/pedophile. Hahahaha!

I have a photo of her on my bedroom wall and I have the best orgasms over it. I even broke my foreskin once.

^^^^ ahjsdhfsdkjfhhahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 12:18 AM   #13
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've come to the realization that pedofiles are more prevailent than previously thought.

A photo on the bedroom wall?

How fuckin old are u?

You might be a latent pedofile-rapist!!

Old 09-02-2008, 12:18 AM   #14
Robert
1%

THIS IS STRAIGHT BITCH MADE! SERIOUSLY YOU MUST BE SOME SORT OF DEVILISH WHORE TO TRY THIS SHIT ON! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON VAGINA FLAPS YOU MUD HUT DWELLING BEAVER!!!!!

Old 09-02-2008, 12:20 AM   #15
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I thought you were older.....you have a paper route???!!! what are you 10 years old??