news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 09-16-2008, 07:56 PM   #1
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo
Default Simon & Garfunkel

who aint fuckin with these hardcore gangster motherfuckers?

but seriously, i think these guys were great, great harmonies and guitar work on Simon's part....i like their group stuff better than their solo work...anyone else like em? Jeru? eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:51 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bump....c'mon guys.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:18 PM   #3
Papers

Papers grasshopper

Yea, they are dope. Homeward bound and the boxer are probably my favorite tracks. Still listen to them but it has to be in the right place and time. I used to go on long smoking drives in the country and play them on the return trip. Or when I'd have some girls hanging out. Bitches love Simon and Garfunkel.
Papers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:11 PM   #4
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yes I like them. My mum had a couple of their albums and thats how I discovered them.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:09 AM   #5
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

'Hazy Shade of Winter' has one of my favourite riffs ever.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:44 PM   #6
El Santolly

El Santolly shaolin monk

I much much prefer solo Simon, to be honest.

'Graceland', 'Songs From The Capeman' and 'Suprise' are all amazing albums.
El Santolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:19 PM   #7
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

really?^^

meh.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:20 PM   #8
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

crust drunken mastacrust drunken mastacrust drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to crust

hahaha dope!

where you at BLESS?!?!?!?!!!!

www.myspace.com/crustfacekillah
crust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:36 AM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...36#post1328336
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:36 AM   #10
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have posted in this thread.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:42 PM   #11
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

o...
Old 10-14-2008, 07:20 PM   #12
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

'Sounds of Silence' makes the end of "Bobby" (the Bobby Kennedy movie) even sadder than it already is.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:36 PM   #13
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

man fuck Simon And Garfunkel

hahaha

wheres Juilio down by the schoolyard ???

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:51 AM   #14
Revolution
Rae & his Elmo doll (avi)

Revolution Sinister snakeRevolution Sinister snakeRevolution Sinister snakeRevolution Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajeco View Post
'Sounds of Silence' makes the end of "Bobby" (the Bobby Kennedy movie) even sadder than it already is.
That song is beauty.

Raekwon the "FAT BOY" Chef (Gaekwon the Hef)
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:37 AM   #15
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The onlt Simon & Garfunkle i know is that song "Bright Eyes" that was in that Watership Down cartoon film with the rabbits. Loved that film when i was like 2 or 3.

Dont like Simon & Garfunkle though

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote