news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-16-2008, 08:21 PM   #1
TheWolf

Default nvbvnb mjbghjvnbv nbvcbgxcvxcvbnmnbmnb

Well, there it is. Australia conquered.

I like to feel i have left their country in a better state than when i arrived:
I have educated its people in the way of english culture......drinking and getting sunburnt.
I have tamed many of its wild beasts...... i ran away from a dingo.
I have stabilised its financial infostructure...... i single handedly increased barbecue sauce sales by 90%.
I have charmed its women......they tell me a slap is a sign of affection down here?!?!

But it hasn't all been give, give, give. I too have learnt a thing or two from the land down under.
I sampled many of its fine cuisines.....mcdonalds tastes the same over here, but kfc is rubbish.
I have interacted with its indeginous people......some of them stole our plates from a bbq.
I have learnt an entirely new way of drinking......i no longer down pint after pint like some kind of caveman, no, now i down scooner after scooner like some kind of caveman.
I have learnt that some ancient culture never dies......it's like the 80s down here, the mullet is alive and well!
I learnt about its botanical life forms......i got stoned*.

It's been a amazing 6 weeks. As my diary will explain, thats if i had kept one.
Or as my tremendous photos will show, if i had taken any (anyone who has seen photos from any previous holidays will know what to expect!!!)
Met lots of cool people. Did loads of cool things. Drank loads of cool beer(and not so cool goon).
I have met people from all over the globe......most from such far of exotic lands as, southend and liverpool.

But now its time to leave 'the land down under' and move on to 'the land..um...new zealand!'
People who have been to both seem to say that NZ is even better than OZ, but someone once told me that the West Lifes' second album was better than their first and we all know thats not true, so ill just have to wait and see.......

I hope you got the hand made postcards i sent, although you know what the postal service is like!**

speak to you all soon
xxx

*mum, it was only once and the bigger boys made me do it!!!
**maddy, this is a joke, so dont phone the post office!!!
Old 09-16-2008, 10:18 PM   #2
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man you could of pints ... you just ask for them they don't come stock like they do back in the old dart ... but goon aaaargh nasty

lol liverpool ... you're like 20 minutes away from my hood

there's an old saying about new zealand ... men are men, so are the women and sheep are scared ... kiwis are sheep fuckers and women are more manly than men ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:32 PM   #3
VZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
Well, there it is. Australia conquered.

I like to feel i have left their country in a better state than when i arrived:
I have educated its people in the way of english culture......drinking and getting sunburnt.
I have tamed many of its wild beasts...... i ran away from a dingo.
I have stabilised its financial infostructure...... i single handedly increased barbecue sauce sales by 90%.
I have charmed its women......they tell me a slap is a sign of affection down here?!?!

But it hasn't all been give, give, give. I too have learnt a thing or two from the land down under.
I sampled many of its fine cuisines.....mcdonalds tastes the same over here, but kfc is rubbish.
I have interacted with its indeginous people......some of them stole our plates from a bbq.
I have learnt an entirely new way of drinking......i no longer down pint after pint like some kind of caveman, no, now i down scooner after scooner like some kind of caveman.
I have learnt that some ancient culture never dies......it's like the 80s down here, the mullet is alive and well!
I learnt about its botanical life forms......i got stoned*.

It's been a amazing 6 weeks. As my diary will explain, thats if i had kept one.
Or as my tremendous photos will show, if i had taken any (anyone who has seen photos from any previous holidays will know what to expect!!!)
Met lots of cool people. Did loads of cool things. Drank loads of cool beer(and not so cool goon).
I have met people from all over the globe......most from such far of exotic lands as, southend and liverpool.

But now its time to leave 'the land down under' and move on to 'the land..um...new zealand!'
People who have been to both seem to say that NZ is even better than OZ, but someone once told me that the West Lifes' second album was better than their first and we all know thats not true, so ill just have to wait and see.......

I hope you got the hand made postcards i sent, although you know what the postal service is like!**

speak to you all soon
xxx

*mum, it was only once and the bigger boys made me do it!!!
**maddy, this is a joke, so dont phone the post office!!!
Gahahhahhahaha I lol'd.