news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Hip-Hop News Articles

Old 09-20-2008, 05:14 PM   #1
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

MR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tigerMR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tiger
Default Nate Dogg Stroke Due To Bad Diet

Quote:

Nate Dogg's cousin Donald Smith has told E! News that the superstar's condition is worse then people think.

According to Smith, the 39-year-old rapper / producer, real name Nathaniel Dwayne Hale was on a life support machine in a Los Angeles-area hospital with a feeding tube in his mouth.

Nate's situation has since improved and he has been taken off life support but still requires a feeding tube, according to Smith.

"He has suffered another stroke from his bad eating habits and unhealthy lifestyle," he continued. "All we can do now is pray for him."

Our thoughts are with Nate Dogg and his family.
http://www.streethop.com/rapnews/146...-bad-diet.html
MR HIP HOP HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:33 PM   #2
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn....I hope he pulls through this.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:26 PM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Blacks have been known to eat greasy foods such as hamburgers, steak, fried chicken, pork chops and we also use a lot of salt on our food which isn't good for us. Eating foods that have a lot of sugar in it isn't good also. That's why so many blacks have died from diabetes like Luther Vandross's family. I think Luther might've had diabetes when he died and his weight shifted a lot because sometimes he would be fat and then skinny. He had terrible eating habits. Marvin Isley of The Isley Brothers lost his legs due to diabetes. Wayman Tisdale who's a former NBA player lost one of his legs recently due to diabetes.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:28 PM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Also look at how fat Aretha Franklin and Chaka Khan are. I know their weight is due to their terrible eating habits. I'm sure they eat a lot of meat. Chaka used to be a drug addict.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:28 PM   #5
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ Loser.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:24 PM   #6
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

^^^possibly rama..but in a way he is right son...black folks as a whole need to take better care of themselves.....including myself..recently i have changed my eating habits drastically and i feel a hell of a lot better because of it.

i hope nate pulls through tho...but dude should have listened to his doctor.