news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-30-2005, 02:45 AM   #16
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default Re: Illegal Immigrants

united states= same shit^ more murders
Old 08-30-2005, 02:53 AM   #17
s_ivy

s_ivy grasshopper

there are some living next to me..theyre mean ass squeezed in a lil apartment wit like a buncha ppl.. just a yr ago a lil girl "entered the fam" and they say she got into the country by gettin hidden in a truck..

theyre on welfare rightnow.. they say no1 even works..

i think that if they had the courage and actually their being so focused on getting to this country taht they had to risk their lives todo it, then i have no prob wit that.. i mean everyones in pursuit of finding happiness and they got the right to do so.. and also when u look at it this way, its those white ppl who started to take lands and being lawless and disgraceful.. its no excuse to add another negative into one by saying that illegal immigrants have the right 2 come to this country.. then again the law is the law..but can u say that back when u rewind history?

my only problem is that they talk alotttta shit ..hhahahah they'll be like, bitch this bitch that... and those fucks dont open the gate when u knock on it..hahaha
s_ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 09:26 AM   #18
Cm0ney
Veteran Member

Cm0ney grasshopper

i was just being sarcastic JEEPERS CREEPERS LOL!
Cm0ney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 09:41 AM   #19
Reggie_Noble
"Old-timer"

Reggie_Noble grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Reggie_Noble

Didn't the USA buy Manhattan for 2$'s worth of trinkets? It's theirs.
Old 08-30-2005, 10:57 AM   #20
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze
PEACE
i don't recognize the USA government as a valid government therefore i don't agree with their defineation of illigal immigrants....

North America belongs to the Aboriginals of the Americas......
MOst South and Middle Americans are decendents of the aboriginals of the Americas.....
Most white people are not decents of the aboriginals of the Americans.....

a dark skinned mexican has more right to North America than a pale face......
its so amazing how twisted the white man got shit......

the white man says "these are illigal aliens" and everyone believes it.....
that's some real shit I agree with. It's a shame some mexicans are racist twoards indianz- when actually they don't know there own heritage when it comes to being the first peoples over here-peace
Old 08-30-2005, 11:14 AM   #21
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man borders? what?
fuck borders they stole the land of the natives.. by making fences.. and sayin u have no legal *paper* to sat tgus is yours#
fuck the way western society has dumbed u down,
we (western countries) need the 'immigrants' to keep our cost of living down..
and who the fuck r we to say.. that person cant come to our country.. hell
we all caqme to our current country from else where. through us.. or our parents or their parents..
not one of u caucazoid/negro has any genetic history with the americas

so quit ur yapping and thinking hey.. them bastard mecians shouldnt be here/.

wtf u stole their bastard land
they have more right than ur mother and father had.
i know most wont accept that as, u will say times have changed etc.. i suppose if u gain from doing injustices.. its quiet alrighty,

after all.. most of you are ameriKKKans

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 12:27 PM   #22
Wu-Disciple
Veteran Member

Wu-Disciple shaolin monk

christopher columbus and his crew were not just illegal; they were evil immigrants.
Wu-Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 12:47 PM   #23
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
man borders? what?
fuck borders they stole the land of the natives.. by making fences.. and sayin u have no legal *paper* to sat tgus is yours#
fuck the way western society has dumbed u down,
we (western countries) need the 'immigrants' to keep our cost of living down..
and who the fuck r we to say.. that person cant come to our country.. hell
we all caqme to our current country from else where. through us.. or our parents or their parents..
not one of u caucazoid/negro has any genetic history with the americas

so quit ur yapping and thinking hey.. them bastard mecians shouldnt be here/.

wtf u stole their bastard land
they have more right than ur mother and father had.
i know most wont accept that as, u will say times have changed etc.. i suppose if u gain from doing injustices.. its quiet alrighty,

after all.. most of you are ameriKKKans

We should talk for real cuz readin your post is like listening to audio recordings from my personal life. To all ya'll reading- This entity right here known as the soul controller , ain't no joke. Get ready for new times ya'll.

One.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 06:37 PM   #24
agent10304

agent10304 grasshopper

what do i say about illegal immigrants?
fuck'em
am i racist?
not by a long shot, so dont pull that card
let me see...9-11-01, yeah, we open ours borders and keep on letting people in and BOOM see what happens,
your counter arguement is what? timothy mcveigh? who cares, every country has their rejects of society and that is not something that can be controlled but on who comes into the country that is something that can have a set limit or be stopped for the most part.

fuck this shit, i'm tired of going to the ATM (no not ass to mouth) and having the option of spanish or english. no, i'm not talking down the the latin's or rican's or anyone of that culture, i have no problems with any race and have friends of every race. my point is that i am in America, not amerikkka and i'm not an amerikkkan, i'm an American, if i wanted to be prompted for spanish i would have paid attention in school, and moved to Mexico. why is it like this? b/c of the huge number of illegal immigrants that have flocked to this country and now occupying areas all over the U.S.A..

yeah, the vast majority work low paying/income jobs and i don't have a problem with them if they are here to truly work and bust their ass to make it and become a citizen, it's those that come here for the free ride. those that bring their gangs here and terrorize my community. those who are not willing to adapt to the American way of life but rather want America to cater to them b/c they feel we owe them something.

oh, i bet your white dude? yep, you guessed it...good job buddy!
but my brother-in-law is black and my neice is bi-racial so ooops, i really do not care about your comments. my best friends are indians (natives of india), african-americans, and people from all different countries so don't go there.

the same dudes who claim the Amerikkka blah blah blah...get over your KKK bullshit man. the KKK is small and decreasing in numbers everyday. this is things of the past, and yeah, they are present today but no one pays them anymind it's just the freedoms of speech bullshit and our rights that keep them public other then their bullshit rallies they are barely heard about. what do i think of them? i think they all should be shot and i would be the 1st dude to get your or anyone's back that had a confrontation with them regardless if i know you or not.

kinda off subject but i bet you feel you should get reperations also, huh? for what? IF and only IF it was your ancestors that were slaves, why do YOU deserve compensation for things hundreds of years ago? where's my compensation for when my people were persecuted? the italians had it bad, so did the catholics so i want a check also. what about the asias who had to live in concentration camps and build railroads? cut them a check too. and shit, while we are at it, might as well hook everysingle Jewish person up for what hitler did to them since it would be only fair. the list keeps going.
yep, you better believe it, slavery was damn wrong but you know what, it wasn't my family who kept slaves, hell, my family were still over in Europe at the time and any that were here were up north fighting to end slavery.

the reason that so much predujice is in effect is b/c of the media always talking about "oh, the 1st african american, the 1st spanish, etc...." fuck that, why does it have to matter their race, just give that person their props and leave their race out of it. then you have the small, narrow minded person who thinks everyone is out to get them..."awww man, the fucking white pigs are gonna pull my ass over for being in this part of the city driving this nice whip"
wanna know a secret? we all feel the same exact way about ourselves, let me tell ya, i'm trying to become a cop and just driving i feel they are gonna pull me over b/c i have rims or window tint and b/c they see a young guy driving a nice car that's hooked up.

now how about the 2 illegal mexicans who crossed the border and a Texan pulled a gun on them when they reached his property and he threatened to shoot them? they turn around and sue this guy without being a citizen for causing trauma to them b/c of the gun. you bet your ass, i would have done the same thing with pulling out my gun on 2 illegals crossing the border and sneaking onto my property. but, you wanna know what happened? they ended up winning in court and were awarded his 70 acre plot of land that he lived on b/c of mental anguish. that is bullshit.

what about the illegal immigrant that was working border patrol and it was just found out like 2 weeks ago? what the fuck? i would love to have that level of a job/career and he has it. God only knows how many people he had let into the country, shit, he was illegal too.

to change ice cube's words...
i'm not racist but i'll kill a honky

they are starting to build the fence across the southern border now and i saw good, it's about damn time.
oh, i love cancun and certain spots in mexico and have no problem with mexicans who come into the country to work as i previously stated, but i do not feel they should be allowed to come into the country illegally as with any race nowadays. too much shit going on in the world and you gotta watch yours. i have a son and i don't want some shit happening to him b/c someone who shouldn't be here let alone someone who should but you get what i'm saying.

up north? ahhh yes, i love good ol' canada but i still feel they should keep the borders like they are currently with them...nothing wrong with that.
shit, i've thought myself about packing up and moving up north, but there is a waiting list to get in or at least there was when i had checked into it and again, now i have a son, i can't leave him.

anyways, you agree or disagree, it's all good. i'm not trying to hate on anybody's opinions this is what i believe.

P.E.A.C.E.

My Life
agent10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 07:20 PM   #25
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

The government planned and succeeded in creating 9/11. Its quite retarded to bring that into that.

But I dont really like illegal immigrants. I believe mexico should give us some of the oil they have been keeping from us for payment of all the mexicans coming in to the US using our tax dollars.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 07:41 PM   #26
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

im friends with alot of mexicans.....its the canadians im worried about
Old 08-30-2005, 08:24 PM   #27
agent10304

agent10304 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7L49
The government planned and succeeding in creating 9/11. Its quite retarded to bring that into that.

But I dont really like illegal immigrants. I believe mexico should give us some of the oil they have been keeping from us for payment of all the mexicans coming in to the US using our tax dollars.
haha...word

My Life
agent10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 05:04 AM   #28
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i suppose the american govt should pay the mexican govt.. what it owes them.. due to low wages the so called immigrant mexicans recieve,,

that lame 911 comment by that dude..

you are well indoctrinated!

peace.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 02:30 AM   #29
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta

PEACE
9/11 and 7/7 was masterminded by Bushes Puppeteers and euro Zionists
9/11 and 7/7 was masterminded by Bushes Puppeteers and euro Zionists9/11 and 7/7 was masterminded by Bushes Puppeteers and euro Zionists
v

dummy....
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 02:33 AM   #30
Qwiffersniffer
Veteran Member

Qwiffersniffer grasshopper

Bush is going to get MURKED on the last 9/11 of his run as president and its going to be an inside job.
Qwiffersniffer is offline   Reply With Quote