news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-25-2008, 06:00 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Black People Are ignorant,dumb and stupid

how come ignorant black men kill other black men ?
you don't see white men or asian men doing this
why do ignorant black men get a girl pregnant and don't take care of the baby ?
its because they're stupid
and most black men are ignorant
i was dating this black girl once who asked me for money so that she can get her hair done
why are black women like this ?
why do ignorant black men think that just because i'm educated and i don't dress like a rapper, i'm trying to be white ?
Old 09-25-2008, 06:05 PM   #2
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

I think answers obvious. Because they are exposed to other blacks being racist toward whites and others, leads them to not look up to people who are a different race than them, that's why you see their only hero's are black and they try to be like them instead of others.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:07 PM   #3
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Those are good questions. I wish i knew the answers to them. I feel the same way you do about ignorant blacks. That's exactly why i stay away from them and i don't wanna be around them. I don't hang with black men and i'm glad i don't because if i did hang with them, they would bring me down because of their ignorance. Why do so many ignorant black men always hanging on the streets? Can't they find something else to do? What's so sad about it is that they don't realize they're wasting their lives away doing nothing. What could they possibly accomplish hanging on a street corner? Then they get upset when the police harrass them. The police are fucking with their dumb asses because they won't stop hanging in front of stores and on the streets. I've seen plenty of these clowns walking around with their pants hanging off their asses so you can see their underwear. How pathetic is that? A friend of mine yesterday told me that Cleveland's public schools have the lowest rate for kids registering. I'm not surprised because Cleveland's schools in the ghetto are horrible because of the stupid ass, ignorant black kids who go there.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:13 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah why do these black men do this
the other day i went into a store and seen a black man standing in front of the store drinking a soda and i said to myself this is pathetic
i don't understand why black men behave this way
you don't see white men standing in front of stores talking to each other drinking sodas and eatin chips
or asians or latinos just black men
the cops need to get rid of these black men and lock them up because they do no good for anyone
and if they lock them up then we have to pay for them with our taxes
Old 09-25-2008, 06:25 PM   #5
Giflord
I dont walk I get carried

Giflord shaolin monk

it could be because most of them still are pissed they got brought over here by the TRADER. they blame the past for the present, instead of taking school or other facets of education and progression seriously.

it could be too that since it is mostly white law that governs society, blacks cannot live in this white law they need black law to prevail (I.S.L.A.M.) so they cannot function until it is in place. only my thoughts, this problem goes deeper and has many variables
Giflord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:26 PM   #6
Giflord
I dont walk I get carried

Giflord shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
the cops need to get rid of these black men and lock them up because they do no good for anyone
arent u against the beast snatching young black men off the streets. the jail system is only going to make matters worse
Giflord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:30 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giflord View Post
arent u against the beast snatching young black men off the streets. the jail system is only going to make matters worse
black men who stand around in front of stores drinking sodas shouldn't be kept in jails because us tax payers have to pay for them
they should be shipped off to a far away island or killed for being so ignorant
Old 09-25-2008, 07:31 PM   #8
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sodas?? chips??

THOSE BASTARDS!!!!!
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:58 PM   #9
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
black men who stand around in front of stores drinking sodas shouldn't be kept in jails because us tax payers have to pay for them
they should be shipped off to a far away island or killed for being so ignorant
Charles???
Old 09-25-2008, 08:48 PM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Charles???
what about him ?

black people are no good because they kill each other and steal pound cake from stores

here is a song talking about Black People By Jeru for charles jones

http://www.zshare.net/audio/194238062be6b53f
Old 09-25-2008, 09:03 PM   #11
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

Quote:
yeah why do these black men do this
the other day i went into a store and seen a black man standing in front of the store drinking a soda and i said to myself this is pathetic
i don't understand why black men behave this way
you don't see white men standing in front of stores talking to each other drinking sodas and eatin chips
or asians or latinos just black men
Do the words "Jay & Silent Bob" mean anything to you?.... huh?!.... HUH?!!?!

Jk.

I hate niggers.... and in my book there is a fine line between niggers and african-americans.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:17 PM   #12
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme MathematicS View Post
lmao at black people drinking soda outside the shop
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

if u said drinking liqur and smoking weed, i would understand- ghettoliving
but chips and soda?
hahahahahahhahahaha i found that mad funny
Co-Sign LOL. What's wrong with drinking soda?
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:46 PM   #13
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
what about him ?

black people are no good because they kill each other and steal pound cake from stores

here is a song talking about Black People By Jeru for charles jones

http://www.zshare.net/audio/194238062be6b53f
In a perfect world, charlesjones is your secondary.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:46 PM   #14
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bg_Knocc_Out View Post
I think answers obvious. Because they are exposed to other blacks being racist toward whites and others, leads them to not look up to people who are a different race than them, that's why you see their only hero's are black and they try to be like them instead of others.
white people aren't cool, and ppl look up to people that are like them in higher positions.

the thought of white ppl doesn't cross da mind.

I don't drink soda outside, usually in my car or in a building i've noticed, and im done with energy drinks, i think i had a mini heart attack today out of nowhere, shit was scary
Old 09-25-2008, 09:47 PM   #15
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I got a bad migraine after drinking a monster today.....and i drank two a few days before and i got dizzy.
Plus they hurt my stomach...I know theyre not good. I should just drink coffee or sumthing.