news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-05-2008, 09:24 AM   #31
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post

If you know any more like this then pass on the film titles for me to peep bro
yeah that was an iLL movie

i got 2 others

Gag

and Seed

both crazy ass movies

let me know if you want these

CreepShow 3 also was iLL

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 10-05-2008 at 09:33 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:49 PM   #32
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ive seen 'seed' before but i aint heard about gag. if ya decide to upload it then let me know sunny. Watched 'session 9' tonight which was an ok movie, no gore just psychological tension...

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:59 PM   #33
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Two professional thieves break into a house in search of a safe, only to discover a man beaten beyond recognition, tied down to torn mattress in a hidden room. They decide to help, only to become trapped by a serial killer whose torture methods will have them begging for death.
Old 10-05-2008, 08:16 PM   #34
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Carver

Trailer

Old 10-05-2008, 09:48 PM   #35
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:46 PM   #36
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anyone seen 'The Midnight Meat Train' Yet?

*trailer*

It stars Vinnie Jones as a mad killer, I waited ages for an english dub and i was'nt disapointed It's got good gore scenes and the plot aint too bad...

If ya want a link to it then PM me

Old 01-27-2009, 06:25 AM   #37
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anybody seen evil bong?

lol i downloaded this the other day

Plot It is about a marijuana water pipe that when smoked takes the smoker into another world. This other world is a strip club with dancers who will tempt the smoker into getting close to their breasts. Then a bra with different organisms covering the cups bites them and they bleed to death. Meanwhile, in the real world, the smoker dies in his sleep.
oh yes, it is

i think she's horny

trailer

sounds ^^ sounds like that wrestler Triple H

lol tommy chong cameo's in it too
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:29 PM   #38
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao@evil bong. that's the most potheaded premise ever!

gohth bewbs huh? thaht's kewl.

slice!

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh oooooooogh uggggggggggh gurrrrrrgle

lol

so fucking cheesy, i love it.

horror is the best.
there are some great picks in this thread definitely. Brainscan is definitely one of my favorites, i dunno why, it's just a movie i always liked lol.

here are a few old school favorites of mine...

Critters

mad corny 80's flick, but it was so tight to me back then. the bounty hunters were badass, just look at that hair and outfits, lmao. i wanted to be one.

Return of the Living Dead

best zombie movie ever IMO, the original dawn of the dead is a close second, but this flick narrowly edges it out because the first time i ever beat off, was to the naked punk rock zombie bitch, Trash.

Nightmares

this movie had 4 different stories, they were pretty cheesy decent, but the best is definitely THE BISHOP OF BATTLE

fucking so 80's. emilio estevez is this kid who is really into this arcade game, THE BISHOP OF BATTLE. spends all his time and money playing the thing, hustling vato locos for their pesos, and trying to reach the 13th level. nobody has ever gotten that far. he sneaks out of his house and into the arcade 1 night, and finally reaches the 13th level. the game comes to life and he has to battle the enemies in the arcade, destroying the place and then he runs and they fight in a parking garage. they finally zap him and the next day, his parents don't know where he is. they go to the arcade and it's in shambles, except for THE BISHOP OF BATTLE. his geek friend walks up to the game, and sees emilio estevez on the screen, trapped inside the game. fucking lol's. great soundtrack too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boo8sm36gDk <<<<<<part 1.

so many to choose from though. great thread.

Rob vs Bob
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:31 AM   #39
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Uber-Bump