news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-28-2008, 12:58 PM   #16
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Lmao...Im alot funnier in real life, I swear.
I don't know, Ben Kingsley had me creasing up in "Sexy Beast"

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:00 PM   #17
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Hahaha

I don't know, Ben Kingsley had me creasing up in "Sexy Beast"
He has his moments, just like me. lol

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:15 PM   #18
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAJAM View Post
DJ Methods is still a nobody with sub-par thread making abilities.

We frown upon the gayness of this thread
yup
Old 09-28-2008, 03:44 PM   #19
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Why does Amy Winehouse look like Alexis Arquette in that picture?
your not welcome in these threads anymore you jew loving snitch, bet you thort i'd get banned huh.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:55 PM   #20
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Hahahaha, dope thread...

lol!!

P.E.A.C.E.
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:18 PM   #21
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahahahaha-dead-

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:34 AM   #22
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck i did'nt know shifter even posted here anymore, but i am a gen chat flunky now so i can see how i missed him,

whadup grave, hows chambermusik going ?

Old 09-29-2008, 01:52 AM   #23
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DJ Methods: That one guy who brings everybody doughnuts on the set.

"Thanks for the doughnut... whatever your name is... now Where the fuck is my coffee!!!"

Worth: Pocket lint.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:00 AM   #24
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

BeautiFlyB: Miss Jay
Is only there to make the other girls look prettier
Worth: $55

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:03 AM   #25
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

ROFLCOPTER!!!

shwa! shwa! shwa! shwa! shwa! shwa!

Old 09-29-2008, 03:42 AM   #26
The Void
The Ocean of Illusion...

The Void crouching tiger

I don't know whether to laugh or vomit.

lol!
The Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:49 AM   #27
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahahahahahahahaha! Two questions... WHAT is Miss Jay... and what exactly is his-it's purpose in hollywood besides a Top Model Coach... I have never known... like where did they find him and what the fuck was he doing before he was on TV....
Old 09-29-2008, 06:56 AM   #28
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

^ realy is thick skinned huh *hats off*

what any other fag was doing, shopping, drinking coffee, buying pink polo's and discussing the taste of cum after eating different foods.

Old 09-29-2008, 07:02 AM   #29
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
Hahahahahahahahaha! Two questions... WHAT is Miss Jay... and what exactly is his-it's purpose in hollywood besides a Top Model Coach... I have never known... like where did they find him and what the fuck was he doing before he was on TV....
I think he use to be Ru Paul or something
Old 09-29-2008, 01:34 PM   #30
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
fuck i did'nt know shifter even posted here anymore, but i am a gen chat flunky now so i can see how i missed him,

whadup grave, hows chambermusik going ?

haha wut up my dude??i been good,ive been on set alot lately doing my movie and shit so i dont get on here much,as far as chambermusik goes,chambermusik is now an offcial rap label so they focusing on that more,i havent really kept tabs tho cause im tryna direct this flick right nah mean

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote